PDA

View Full Version : Web Site Guys..

Dietrich_R1
Wed Jan 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I need to create a website.... A QR Code Scanned will bring them to this Site. Basic main page would have the Project Name & 12 links to different advertiser's. Each individual link would be little verbiage on their current promotion or web site link.

Each individual advertiser could control the content of their own link (pretty basic page or link to their website).

This would then be replicated over & over for each "project" we are doing.

Can anyone "School Me" in the art of websites & cost(s)... PERTY PLEASE!!!!!!

THANKS!
Dietrich

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Jan 9th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Is the 'project' that is linked dynamic based on which QR Code is scanned or will the 'landing page' be static? Does the advertiser need control of colors, fonts, and layout or would simple control over content and images be what they desire?

Seems like a trivial site save for the touchy-feely Photoshop stuff to make it purty. PM me for free advice(biased opinion) if you want.

Dietrich_R1
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Is the 'project' that is linked dynamic based on which QR Code is scanned or will the 'landing page' be static? Does the advertiser need control of colors, fonts, and layout or would simple control over content and images be what they desire?

Seems like a trivial site save for the touchy-feely Photoshop stuff to make it purty. PM me for free advice(biased opinion) if you want.

Each "projects" main page would be static... It would probably have a graphic. Then listed below, would be a link to each of the 12 advertisers.

I could do a QR code for each advertiser, but with the size of the medium it is going on, would be cluttered & easier to manage a website!

Each Link could direct to the advertiser's website, or a "Basic" verbiage of Business name, address, telephone number, website, & any promotion they are currently running. Individual advertiser control would be "Nice", but not necessary until there become to many "project".

PM Sent w/ #

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Your description seems simple but I bet there are features you don't even know you want yet. ;)

Is this something you want to develop yourself? Are you comfortable with MVC frameworks?

If I was doing this, I would use MySQL and Codeigniter framework to build the functionality. Then, I would hire a PS person to flesh out the gui.