PDA

View Full Version : Two idiots in one minute

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 09:26 PM
I was a little pissed off after the second one

http://youtu.be/B7Mcln70_j4

madvlad
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 09:41 PM
My question is, how do you miss a yellow bike and in plain daylight? :wtf:... Glad you're still in one piece man, bet they were on their phones or some shit

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 09:57 PM
My question is, how do you miss a yellow bike and in plain daylight? :wtf:... Glad you're still in one piece man, bet they were on their phones or some shit

Idiot one was idiot two wasn't she just decided to not look at the stop sign much like the bike in front of her she almost hit.

~Barn~
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 10:06 PM
The first guy didn't expect you to be coming so fast, I don't think. Can't really blame him for checking-up on you like he did, you just took him by surprise more than anything traveling so quickly in a parking lot. What were you doing, about 40? :dunno:

The second car was definitely asleep at the wheel though. :lol:

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 10:24 PM
First guy was to the far right parallel with the parking spaces and almost past the concrete for that building so it seemed as though he was going through the alley, he then turned left at the last second putting the truck horizontal with the parking spaces which is where he sat even after I made my left hand turn. He was on the phone and not paying attention. 40? :lol: it's a DRZ I can't get to 40 that fast I was going about 20.

The GECCO
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 10:35 PM
anger issues?

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 10:48 PM
anger issues?

Shut the fuck up!

Jk

~Barn~
Thu Jan 10th, 2013, 10:54 PM
anger issues?

Shut the fuck up!

Jk

:spit:

Ghosty
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 09:22 AM
That's why I do highbeams all day long. I NEED a damn airhorn upgrade too, blast these blind motherfuckers like that chick that almost pulled out in front of you. Scare the shit out of that dumb bitch.

Definite upgrade before Spring. Also need HID's for lowbeams at night.

#1Townie
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 09:44 AM
First one.... meh.... second one.... fucker didnt even stop for the stop sign. Stupid ass people.

Angry grim will be angry..... thats just how it is. Lol

tecknojoe
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I would recommend finding a different form of stress releif :lol:

It's ok to be angry, but damn you sound like they tried to eat your testicles or something

Grim2.0
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 10:31 AM
I would recommend finding a different form of stress releif :lol:

It's ok to be angry, but damn you sound like they tried to eat your testicles or something

:spit: So you are saying i should do something other than just yell in my helmet for stress relief, i should turn around and go kick the shit out of their door?

The first one got me going the second one set me off.

bulldog
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 10:42 AM
:spit: So you are saying i should do something other than just yell in my helmet for stress relief, i should turn around and go kick the shit out of their door?

The first one got me going the second one set me off. Seriously! If you guys think that is bad anger then I have to ask if you've been living under a rock for years :lol: I've seen many road incidents turn into fights or much worse. :dunno:

tecknojoe
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 10:55 AM
I remind myself all the time: drivers are going to be ignorant and almost run you over a LOT. People aren't used to seeing motorcycles. Give them a headshake and an engine rev / horn, that'll be enough to remind them to open their fucking eyes

Not much you can do but assume everyone is trying to kill you and be ready for it. and when it happens jsut remember that they learned a lesson to look out.

relax more. I started to enjoy riding a hell of a lot more when I think of all those things

Grim2.0
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I remind myself all the time: drivers are going to be ignorant and almost run you over a LOT. People aren't used to seeing motorcycles. Give them a headshake and an engine rev / horn, that'll be enough to remind them to open their fucking eyes

Not much you can do but assume everyone is trying to kill you and be ready for it. and when it happens jsut remember that they learned a lesson to look out.

relax more. I started to enjoy riding a hell of a lot more when I think of all those things

Horn honked, gave her a look she waived i still yelled in my helmet. I thoroughly enjoy riding, my commute is literally 7minutes i can do that in the car but i choose to ride because i enjoy doing it.

bulldog
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 11:09 AM

tecknojoe's idol :D

http://www.artraders.org/files/1592527/uploaded/Bob%20ross%20blue%20happy%20little%20clouds%20t-shirt.jpg

~Barn~
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 11:19 AM
I'm with you Joe. Dastardly shit happens to motorcyclists all the time, so it doesn't pay to lose your composure. Most of the time I just end up giving the other vehicle the headshake-of-disappointment, and move along.

There's a certain solace knowing that at least you're still upright on 2wheels, and that that shit didn't end up like it could have!

Grim2.0
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 11:28 AM
I'm with you Joe. Dastardly shit happens to motorcyclists all the time, so it doesn't pay to lose your composure.

Am i missing something here? You guys are acting like i completely freaked out and started throwing my feces at innocent cars coming by, i hardly think yelling in my helmet is losing my composure.

I am sure i am just being trolled but next time i almost get hit i am gonna put on a damn show for you guys.

tecknojoe
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Am i missing something here? You guys are acting like i completely freaked out and started throwing my feces at innocent cars coming by, i hardly think yelling in my helmet is losing my composure.

I am sure i am just being trolled but next time i almost get hit i am gonna put on a damn show for you guys.

Nah, totally losing it would be getting off the bike and killing her and peeing on her face

But you were screaming pretty hard :lol:

Grim2.0
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Nah, totally losing it would be getting off the bike and killing her and peeing on her face

But you were screaming pretty hard :lol:

imagine what would have happened if a third person almost hit me??

tecknojoe
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 11:42 AM
imagine what would have happened if a third person almost hit me??

armageddon

Grim2.0
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 12:01 PM
armageddon

:lol:

Im gonna go play in the snow now!

Ghosty
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 12:27 PM
I didn't think you were screaming much, just the usual I would do too. When you start following someone home with your big Maglight handy in your other hand, well then, that's a different story.

Zach929rr
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Granted the second was a comple fuck up by her, i never trust poeple coming up on the intersection that fast.

Grant H.
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Glad you're okay.

I have given up on other car drivers.

I usually resort to a shake of the head or a thumbs down and muttering to myself.

#1Townie
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Bro i dont think you freaked out. I know a guy lets say his name is tom that has turned around and chased cars down just to punch their mirrors off and kick in a panel. The reasoning was if you dont care about the dent you would have had killing the rider you shouldnt care about the dent now. Plus you really didnt need the mirror because you didnt use it. This just makes you more aerodynamic.

kawasakirob
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 05:46 PM
The first one looked like you were in a bit of a blind spot when going around the building and they were just focusing on where they were....since it was an empty parking lot. The second seems like they saw you, but were not expecting you to slow down so suddenly. IMO :dunno:

mdub
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 06:06 PM
nice video.... stay your line. commit to your travels. dont be too over sensitive on the infractions of those drivers. but it is good you are letting off steam they way you do.

NZ Darren
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 07:21 PM
First guy, not much wrong.
Second woman, well she stopped so no real harm done.

But I did enjoy all the anger :)

iquack08
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I saw nothing wrong with #1. #2 was whoa, but your reaction was lol. I must be made differently - I wave at cars when they successfully avoid killing me. You should try it sometimes. ;)

Lomax
Fri Jan 11th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Both drivers were not paying attention. What more can we expect. :wtf: But just let it go, the chances of getting hit increase with how mad you get about the last idiot, think ahead, not behind. :shock:

you did a great job of avoiding them however. :bow:

Marc

sps-r1rider
Sat Jan 12th, 2013, 02:51 PM
seems like an average daily ride.

MilkMan
Sun Jan 13th, 2013, 08:12 PM
On the internet everyone is a showlin monk lol. I hate for the day my helmet is ever mic'd... Lol. I fucking lose my damn marbles on people all the time in my helmet. My favorite thing is when people on cell phones weave into my lane on the bike. Just knock on their window and watch the panic insue. The good ol thumbs down gesture is another favorite. And in most cases a good "wtf" hand motion always makes me feel a little but better lol!
-Mick-

Zanatos
Mon Jan 14th, 2013, 03:57 PM
I think you might have accidentally worn your Harry Potter invisibility cloak instead of your jacket.

rifleshooter
Mon Jan 21st, 2013, 02:50 PM
On the internet everyone is a showlin monk lol. I hate for the day my helmet is ever mic'd... Lol. I fucking lose my damn marbles on people all the time in my helmet. My favorite thing is when people on cell phones weave into my lane on the bike. Just knock on their window and watch the panic insue. The good ol thumbs down gesture is another favorite. And in most cases a good "wtf" hand motion always makes me feel a little but better lol!
-Mick-

If you surprise someone like that, they might jerk the wheel and dismount you.

Sometimes it's better to just savor the fact that you're still alive with some some of these drivers around here.

The Black Knight
Mon Jan 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't feel to bad Grim. I've had some pretty epic meltdowns in my helmet over the years and would have loved to have been able to record them like you did. Nothing wrong with letting off steam. I always thought it was great because no one can hear just how mad you're getting inside your helmet and it really is humorous at times.

Ph03niX
Thu Jan 24th, 2013, 11:24 PM
This made me laugh xD. But yeah it happens to all of us. Happened to me today. B**** wouldnt even look at me.

highpsi03
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 06:30 PM
You always ride like a dick in parking lots? Second lady was obviously not paying attention.

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 08:07 PM
You always ride like a dick in parking lots? Second lady was obviously not paying attention.

You don't?