PDA

View Full Version : Flyswatter down for a minute or two

Spongebutt
Sun Jan 13th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Sorry, but it may be on other parts here, but Jim took a bit of a splate a couple days ago and will be out of action for a while. He was the third vehicle in a 3 vehicle crash(2 cars and him on the bike).
Long story short, his but is slit open, and the bike rather wadded(yes, I have a picture of part of his ass on the rail of the bike, ecch).
Please send your positive waves his way
I just got back from the hospital, and he's in a minor surgery right now. The doctors want to keep him open for a while to keep an eye on his sciatica.

If anyone wants to help out, shoot me a PM, and we can make some easily heatable dishes for his wife while she keeps the fort going.

Fred

Wrider
Sun Jan 13th, 2013, 01:29 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49172&page=2

You and vortex should get ahold of each other to work together.

Spongebutt
Sun Jan 13th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks!

TFOGGuys
Wed Jan 16th, 2013, 10:04 AM
I'm home and doing ok. I probably won't make it in to the shop for a few days at best, but Call Mike if you need anything, and we'll try and get folks taken care of ASAP. It is truly humbling how much support I am receiving, and it is truly appreciated!

rforsythe
Wed Jan 16th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I'm home and doing ok. I probably won't make it in to the shop for a few days at best, but Call Mike if you need anything, and we'll try and get folks taken care of ASAP. It is truly humbling how much support I am receiving, and it is truly appreciated!

You have never not been there for this club, homey. We look after our own.

Matty
Wed Jan 16th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Jim... Gladtonhear you're doing well. Of there's anything you need, don't hesitate.

Spiderman
Wed Jan 16th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Anything I can do to help, Jim, let me know!