PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Control???

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 09:54 AM
I’ve joked about this before because of Chris Rock, but really what do people think about Bullet Control instead? .

His comedy view:
“You don’t need no gun control, you know what you need? We need some bullet control. Men, we need to control the bullets, that’s right. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders.
Yeah! Every time somebody get shut we’d say, ‘Damn, he must have done something ... Shit, he’s got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass.’
And people would think before they killed somebody if a bullet cost five thousand dollars. ‘Man I would blow your fucking head off…if I could afford it.’ ‘I’m gonna get me another job, I’m going to start saving some money, and you’re a dead man. You’d better hope I can’t get no bullets on layaway.’
So even if you get shot by a stray bullet, you wouldn't have to go to no doctor to get it taken out. Whoever shot you would take their bullet back, like "I believe you got my property.”

Just something to think about and a different spin on things. Government would not have to do anything with guns, just make bullets super expensive and they would become a precious commodity like Gold; making people value them more. Don’t flame, just a thought. :lol:

Townie, Vance, etc I know you got a opinion on this. Would it work and if not why?

P.S. Mods feel free to move this wherever...even trash bin if needed :)

#1Townie
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Wait.... another gun thread? Why?

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Wait.... another gun thread? Why? Can't beat them, join them :lol:

Was just a spin on things and wondered what you guys thought.:D This place is just a entertainment place, so nobody should take it too serious

#1Townie
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Actually no to be honest the idea is funny but truly could never work in a free market. I guess its why a comedian came up with it.

The Black Knight
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:06 AM
I'm done caring just leave my guns and ammo alone and leave me be....

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Actually no to be honest the idea is funny but truly could never work in a free market. I guess its why a comedian came up with it. Why?

I seriously am not trying to start stuff, just really was thinking of this. Like that Aurora theatre shooter used about 200 bullets. Even if one bullet was $100 (compared to Chris Rosk's $5K each) then that would be $20K. Just makes me wonder if a college kid like him could have afforded that much. And then there would be like no inoccent bystanders. Ghetto gang members would have to save up for a few bullets. Hunters really only need a few bullets too right? Maybe controlled shooting ranges would be only one to sell cheap bullets, but couldn't leave site.

Guess casings and gun powder would have to follow this too and would have to be made illegal to make own bullets.

Yeah probably just a dumb thought, but bored....

I`m Batman
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:18 AM
What about the police? Will they have to pay the premium price too?

I guess you don't need to learn how to use your gun to protect yourself and or family because you can't afford to practice. If/When the time comes when you need to use it for whatever reason, just point and shoot and see what happens? Or even if your gun is functioning properly. :)

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:20 AM
What about the police? Will they have to pay the premium price too?

I guess you don't need to learn how to use your gun to protect yourself and or family because you can't afford to practice. If/When the time comes when you need to use it for whatever reason, just point and shoot and see what happens? Or even if your gun is functioning properly. :) Like I said just throwing idea out, but of course police would not have to pay for bullets used on the job (just like my company has stuff I couldn't afford).

Like I said shooting ranges would be the other exception and you could get them for practice at a decent price; just not take them with you.

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:23 AM
CSC=COLORADO SHOOTER CLUB

asp_125
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:23 AM
The way it's going, bullets will be more valuable than gold someday. People jacking the prices up already.

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:27 AM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/guns-and-money-115-1280x960.jpg

#1Townie
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Why?

I seriously am not trying to start stuff, just really was thinking of this. Like that Aurora theatre shooter used about 200 bullets. Even if one bullet was $100 (compared to Chris Rosk's $5K each) then that would be $20K. Just makes me wonder if a college kid like him could have afforded that much. And then there would be like no inoccent bystanders. Ghetto gang members would have to save up for a few bullets. Hunters really only need a few bullets too right? Maybe controlled shooting ranges would be only one to sell cheap bullets, but couldn't leave site.

Guess casings and gun powder would have to follow this too and would have to be made illegal to make own bullets.

Yeah probably just a dumb thought, but bored....

Well because its a free market. Basically what you are saying would be worse then a gun ban. Not only would you do away with firearms but you would hand our market over to the government to do with as they see fit.

Basically what im saying is that it could turn into something like anything not good for you in the government eyes wouldnt be legislated on th government would simple make it so expensive no one could afford it. Could you imagine having to pay four billion dollars for a cbr600?

Like i said its funny and thats why a comedian came up with it but actual practice of the idea just isnt practical.

#1Townie
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:33 AM
The way it's going, bullets will be more valuable than gold someday. People jacking the prices up already.

Na just like back in 2008the things will calm down and the country will move on to something else. The people as a whole will be redirected in another direction and the demand will come back down to normal along with prices.

asp_125
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:35 AM
LOL... the free market is already self-controlling guns and ammo.. look at the prices. Oh wait, I see what they're trying to do....

The government isn't really going to take our guns away, they're inducing panic buying and letting price gouging take place so we can't afford guns and ammo anymore. And when things calm down again, they secretly stage another school shooting to whip up the frenzy another time. Wow... they're smmrt! :D

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Na just like back in 2008the things will calm down and the country will move on to something else. The people as a whole will be redirected in another direction and the demand will come back down to normal along with prices. Shhhh...Josh (JMetz) was stocking up thinking this was his next payday :lol:

I could totally see JMetz waiting and selling his supply for a huge profit :D

#1Townie
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 10:37 AM
We need a fun thread.

Ghosty
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Chris Rock is awesome. Except the few times he spews some anti-white stuff that isn't exactly joking (in interviews and such), then I wanna slap him.

"Brothers would put rims on their toaster, if they could!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOCu45gI9-k

rforsythe
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Then you end up with a bullet black market, people killing each other for them because of the value (yes I see the irony there), etc. Yeah, good plan.

The problem isn't guns, it isn't bullets. The problem is ASSHOLES. Find a way to root them out and leave the rest of us alone!!

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Then you end up with a bullet black market, people killing each other for them because of the value (yes I see the irony there), etc. Yeah, good plan.

The problem isn't guns, it isn't bullets. The problem is ASSHOLES. Find a way to root them out and leave the rest of us alone!! Then who would be president of this site :lol:

JK, Ralph, but was too easy :D

rforsythe
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Then who would be president of this site :lol:

JK, Ralph, but was too easy :D

Shrug, Bob's an asshole, we all know that. :lol:

(I'm not the prez, dick!)

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Shrug, Bob's an asshole, we all know that. :lol:

(I'm not the prez, dick!) First lady???? :lol: ;)

#1Townie
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Ohhhhh i see a rainbow colored name coming in the near future.

bulldog
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Ohhhhh i see a rainbow colored name coming in the near future. :spit:

I'll go all Dayna (Devaclis)!!!! Isn't that what blew him over the top that time :lol:

#1Townie
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Bro rick roll him and see what happens.