PDA

View Full Version : Rode the Pueblo trails

Husky
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Went and rode the trails at Pueblo, kinda fun, a little bit of everything there, jumps, good steap hills, berms, gullys and the old abandoned motorcross track and creek to cross.

Any free areas to go ride anywhere closer to the metro area?

mdub
Thu Jan 17th, 2013, 06:29 PM
grt fun had during this lovely winter season.

Near Devil's Head around Roxsborough area are alot of dirt trails.

One-ops
Mon Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:34 PM
City has now deemed this illegal. Cops were out there a couple times Friday that I saw.

husky390
Tue Dec 3rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
RMEC has a post about how the City Council is now considering re-opening the park. Hopefully they do, including the outer desert areas.

One-ops
Tue Dec 3rd, 2013, 06:44 PM
That would be cool. I love the idea of a multi use location. Upgrading my sons dirty bike and plans on picking up one myself. We can ride dirt ,run his midget , lap on my bike on the road corse and the 1/4 all in the same weekend.

One-ops
Tue Dec 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM
There is a liltle mx track inside Pmp as well. Id like to go a litle further then that though. Still looks like fun.

jbnwc
Thu Jan 2nd, 2014, 08:11 AM
Faasst Motorsports(who now runs the road course/drag strip) is looking at perhaps using that little MX track inside PMP in the future, but unfortunately none of us on the board know much, if anything, about MX. We are looking for MX experts right now who could help us decide what could be done with that track. I'm hoping to have a few MX "consultants" meet with us on Jan. 11. Please PM me if you know anyone who might be interested!