PDA

View Full Version : End of Summer Picnic/BBQ - Updated w/Pics!

Anonymous
Tue Sep 30th, 2003, 09:34 PM
:multi: :bananna: :hump: :yay: :bday: :cheers: :silly:

Mark this on your calendar!!!

When: Saturday October 11th, noon until 5-ish
Where: Clement Park, Littleton (off Bowles, just west of Wadsworth (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addtohistory=&country=US&address=bowles+at+long+dr&city=littleton&state=co&zipcode=&historyid=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0))

Children and significant others welcome! This is definitely a family-friendly event!

Clement park is easily accessible from C-470 by either Wadsworth (from the south) or Bowles (north & west). Use Mapquest to get directions (http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2l=qgWw1csqnvQ%253d&2g=UNm%252bIKheYcsoa9av1utvnA%253d%253d&2pn=&2ic=31&2ex=1&src=maps&2a=W%20Bowles%20Ave%20%26%20W%20Long%20Dr&2c=Littleton&2s=CO&2z=80123&2y=US) best suited for you.

Clement park offers many amenities suitable for this type of event:
- sheltered picnic areas
- several playgrounds
- skate park
- restrooms
- and more... (http://www.ifoothills.org/ifoothills/Clement_Park.asp)

There are BBQ grills there, so bring whatcha want to grill (I'll supply the charcoal). I'm planning on having a some extra burgers & dogs just in case. Tania will be coordinating side dishes & desserts with whoever wants to contribute - she'll be posting about that later. I'll also have some extra sodas, but for the most part, this is a BYO thing. As far as alcohol goes, NO GLASS CONTAINERS (& Please Drink Responsibly).

We're not sure yet which picnic shelter we'll be at yet (we're hoping to get the one beside the skate park), but make sure you enter the park via W. Long Dr. (off of Bowles), follow that road behind the library & through the first 2 parking lots, then turn right followed by an immediate left into the last parking lot. I'll put up black & white balloons at the edge of the parking lot near the shelter, and I'll try and put up the CSC banner somewhere visible.

Dysco
Tue Sep 30th, 2003, 11:52 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet. Are bikes allowed in the skatepark? :D

Anonymous
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 12:55 AM
sweeeeeeeeeet. Are bikes allowed in the skatepark? :DSure - the non-motorized kind! :D

Duc'nnit
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 06:48 AM
Sounds awesome Bob, I will be there. Hey Kip :gay: ...why dont you go ahead and join us since I know your not riding!!! :D

Chris

Hoopty
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 07:33 AM
Hmmm, I think I start my Saturdy class at Metro that day, I'll see if I can't make it down though. :)

haywood jablome
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 08:08 AM
Count me and MAYBE the wife in. We will bring a dish to pass. (Pasta salad) I know we will be caging it if she goes a 19 week pregnant lady on the back of a bike is sexy but i dont think she could "mount up" If there is anyone comming form the Aurora area and wants to throw stuff in our cage they are more than welcome. PM me we will set something up. Chad

Hozerking
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 09:33 AM
Can you come if you have to cage it? :D :lol: at least I can bring more food this way!

-al

yakuza
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a good time, I'll do my best to make it down! :up:

Tania
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 10:51 AM
To avoid munching on 18 different potato salads , post whatever dish you'd like to bring, or PM me. I'll keep an updated list in this post of who is bringing what. Like so...

Pasta salad ............................... Chad
3-bean salad :fire: .................... Tania
Asian veggie salad .................... Tania
Triple-chip cookies ..................... Tania
Good Potato salad.......................Ralph
Dessert (cake)............................ Hozerking
Chips.......................................... Chris
Chip dip...................................... Purpgixxerchic
Corn............................................Ba rn
Legal brownies............................Lori
Sushi platter ;) ..........................Jenny
Traveling Nachos :multi: ................RSV/Jacki
Better potato salad!....................Jay
8) Cajun Soup (or Scraped- of-f the-seat- Soup!) ...Ripper
Crab dip..................................... Kim&Dean

surfinspacegirl
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 11:06 AM
I'm moving that day :cry: :D

Anonymous
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 01:01 PM
I'm there! And Tania I'll make the potato salad... :D

Hanna when are you starting to move and how much stuff you got? I'm sure some people from here could help you in the AM so you could make it.

surfinspacegirl
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 01:54 PM
Hanna when are you starting to move and how much stuff you got? I'm sure some people from here could help you in the AM so you could make it. I'll start through the evenings next week but Saturday the movers are coming. maybe I'll be able to duck out for an hour or two once they're done.

RSVR4aCowboy
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 02:47 PM
Jacki and I will be there. I'll ping her about the dish she'll make, we'll bring.. :lol:

Ripper
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 03:26 PM
Sounds fun, I'll bring the BROWNIES!!!! ;)

Hoopty
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 03:37 PM
Nice, Greg. :D

Anonymous
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 03:42 PM

Pssst. These need to be family-friendly brownies, Greg... :lol:

Tania
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 04:08 PM

Ralph, don't buy it this week cuz it's 2-for-1! It doesn't keep well. :puke:

policewatcher
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 04:09 PM
Hey spiderman there will not be any U-Turns there will there....Heeeeee Heeeee Heeeee by the way last weeks picture was great

Anonymous
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 04:21 PM

Ralph, don't buy it this week cuz it's 2-for-1! It doesn't keep well. :puke:

Buy? :guns:

Hell no, I make my own potato salad. None of that store bought crap! 8)

Anonymous
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 04:24 PM
Hey spiderman there will not be any U-Turns there will there....Heeeeee Heeeee Heeeee by the way last weeks picture was great :321: I was just following Ralph, honest! :lol:

Jmetz
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 05:19 PM
Gotta work :(

friscokidd
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 06:05 PM
i get off work at 1, so i should be down there by 2ish. :D

Duc'nnit
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 06:38 PM
I will bring chips....as in lots of. :guinness:

Chris

Hutch
Wed Oct 1st, 2003, 09:44 PM
Sign me up. I'm on-call that weekend, but it shouldn't be a big deal. Let me know if you need help with anything. I live about 10 minutes from Clement Park. :P

Ripper
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:49 AM

Pssst. These need to be family-friendly brownies, Greg... :lol:

I'm just playin dawg ;) I'll bring somethig good, maybe my famous Cajun chicken soup!!! Is there electricty there???

KooLaid
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:09 AM
but here's the MOST IMPORTANT question....... Is there room for wheelies?????? Beer, babes and entertainment right?????? "kids don't try this....or that.....or that..... or that...... at home......or ever actually"

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:34 AM
Hey Spidy - I have a stereo P.A. If you want tunes you can borrow it. It's super simple and small (2 speakers & amp).

Anonymous
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:58 AM
but here's the MOST IMPORTANT question....... Is there room for wheelies?????? Beer, babes and entertainment right?????? "kids don't try this....or that.....or that..... or that...... at home......or ever actually"No room for wheelies (unless they're really short, but I don't want us to get kicked out of the park - that would suck). Besides, that's not what this is about, anyway. There might be room for a couple of stoppies, tho. :D

Anonymous
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:59 AM
Hey Spidy - I have a stereo P.A. If you want tunes you can borrow it. It's super simple and small (2 speakers & amp).Thanks for the offer. I'm not sure if there's electricity - I have to check.

Anonymous
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:00 AM
Is there electricty there???Not sure - I have to check. If it's for heating something up, we can either use the grill, or I can bring my Coleman camp stove.

Anonymous
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:03 AM
I have a small 120v inverter for the truck if you can keep the power under 140 watts or so... Usually the parksites don't have electricity, FYI. Alternatively, if someone has a bumpin stereo in their ride we could just roll the windows down and pop on some tunes. :up:

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:32 AM
I have a small 120v inverter for the truck if you can keep the power under 140 watts or so...

I've tried that. As soon as you turn it up it blowes the fuse. :cry:

I was thinking someone might have one of those small, quiet generators.

The car is the easiest if we can park it near the shelter.

Anonymous
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:35 AM
I was thinking someone might have one of those small, quiet generators.

Most of the racers on here do.

The car is the easiest if we can park it near the shelter.

Most of these places have a path you can drive down with, to unload/etc. If that's there I see no reason not to leave a car there for the tunes. Otherwise, quiet generator it is.

Hoopty
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 09:48 AM
If we get that spot by the skate park, car steroes shouldn't be a problem.

Mel
Thu Oct 2nd, 2003, 02:47 PM
I will mark it on my calendar to be there (i don't live far). I will bring the baby, and maybe the huby too. Will only be able to stay a few hours though, naptimes can not be skipped (no one likes a crabby wannabe two year old).
I will bring dip for chips-either seven layer or another mexi one I make (no store bought for me :) )

swademaster
Fri Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:21 PM
I'll try to make it. It would be nice to meet some more of you, don't know to many yet. Will be a good chance to take the wife and son, too.

thunderseye
Sat Oct 4th, 2003, 01:27 PM
hey count me and the wife and the 2 boys in too. hey purp i know what ya mean about the whole nap thing. maybe our kids can play together my oldest is almost 3 :guns:

ccm84
Sat Oct 4th, 2003, 02:49 PM
I will try and get the full day off so I can be down there, I have to get rid of the rest of my paid days off before the end of the year, so I am wasting them like crazy.

Anyone heard about our crazy ride downtown last night?
It must of been right after last call at most of the bars, becuase people started coming out on the streets. There were 9 of us on bikes and someone in a jeep grand cherokee throws a burrito at a girl on the back of one of the bikes. The girl caught it and threw it on the ladys windsheild. The lady then swerved her suv at one of the bikers, who pulled up to her at the next light and punched a big dent into her passenger door then he ran the red light. Of course the first red he ran had a cop sitting there, so the cop flashed him and he pulled over, but he got no ticket. Crap like this causes problems.

Jenny
Mon Oct 6th, 2003, 05:00 PM
My friend Dara and I will be there. We'll bring a sushi platter. ;)

j

Thorn
Tue Oct 7th, 2003, 09:53 AM
We will be there for sure!! Tania just let us know what we can bring...I am really good at sweets!!

~Barn~
Tue Oct 7th, 2003, 11:57 AM
As is everything I do, it's not terribly close, but I'll fly in from Brighton, and I'll bring something good. I'm pretty sure Chanda will be with me too, and I'll see if she wants to bring Vincent.

Rock on WB and Tania. You guys are damn good hosts and club reps!

RSVR4aCowboy
Wed Oct 8th, 2003, 06:04 PM
To avoid munching on 18 different potato salads (it is buy one get one free this week at King Poopers) , Post whatever dish you'd like to bring, or PM me. I'll keep an updated list in this post of who is bringing what. Like so...

Jacki and I will bring "traveling nachos" :multi:

Tania
Wed Oct 8th, 2003, 07:54 PM
To avoid munching on 18 different potato salads , post whatever dish you'd like to bring, or PM me. I'll keep an updated list in this post of who is bringing what. Like so...

Traveling Nachos........................RSV/Jacki

This list is a little more updated!

haywood jablome
Wed Oct 8th, 2003, 08:03 PM
we will be there but might be a little late. Have to work any where from 1200-200pm wew ill have to see.

Mel
Wed Oct 8th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Yes, please bring children for mine to play with. She thinks she is two (and terrible) right now, so anything to keep her occupied is helpful. She is adorable, but I sincerely hope this stage does not last long, I can not take it!

Ripper
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 01:06 AM

Traveling Nachos........................RSV/Jacki

This list is a little more updated!

Sign me up for the world famous Cajun chicken soup, I stole the recipe from the Lookout Mtn Cafe. Don't tell anyone :P

Damnit Lori, I wanted to bring the brownies :cry:

Ripper
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 01:09 AM
P.S. RSV can you put a cool smiley by my dish too, maybe use the crying smiley, cuz the soup will probally spill in my car and that's what I'll be doing when I show up :lol:

Player 2
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 10:44 AM

Where: Clement Park, Littleton
Sure wish I could make it.... gotta be at work around noonish :cry:

S2RGRL
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 10:52 AM

Where: Clement Park, Littleton
Sure wish I could make it.... gotta be at work around noonish :cry:

that goes double :cry: :cry: for me...i'm working all weekend!

Anonymous
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 10:54 AM
You sure you're not going to have eye trouble this Saturday?:
"I just can't see myself going into work today." :D

Thorn
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 02:13 PM
I said I'd bring the brownies...no one said anything about "legal" :dunno: :lol:

Hoopty
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 02:15 PM
We won't mind, bring the good ones Thorn! :D

Duc'nnit
Thu Oct 9th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Coooooool, a B&B Day!!!! :bananna: :drink:, BROWNIES & BOURBON!! :D

Chris

shacheri
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 08:59 AM
I'm pretty sure that we will be there....we are bringing our 12 years old's with us (Gabe and Steph)

The weather is supposed to be a lot cooler than it's been all week, but hopefully still sunny.

I haven't decided what to bring yet...Tonia, I will let you know before the end of today.

looking forward to seeing everyone again! 8)

Big-J
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 09:06 AM
I will probably show up! I could bring something, just let me know what needs to be brought (I don't wanna bring sand to the beach). :)

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 09:46 AM
We'll be there. Kim makes a pretty mean crab dip.

Ralph or S-man - PA?

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Ralph or S-man - PA?There is an outlet, but I didn't have anything with me to test if it actually had power (or there was some secret hidden switch that only park employees knew about that so they could use it when they needed it.

I'll see if I can swing by today and check it out.

Also, I'm not sure if we need a PA - music would be cool, but I don't want it to be overpowering. A decent boom-box would probably be sufficient.

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Cool. That's why I said "small" I know PA sounds HUGE! :D

Kip
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Sounds awesome Bob, I will be there. Hey Kip :gay: ...why dont you go ahead and join us since I know your not riding!!! :D

Chris

Sorry NutSack, I can't make it. LSU kicks off at 1:30 against Florida on national TV. I don't get too many televised LSU games out here....gotta take advantage of this game being on TV out here. GEAUX TIGERS ! :guns:

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 02:24 PM
I just got back from the park - we have electricity at that shelter! :up:

Is your PA just a PA, or do you have a CD player already hooked up to it?

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Is your PA just a PA, or do you have a CD player already hooked up to it?

CD walkman, amp, 2 speakers.

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Just an FYI - the entrance to the park is the intersection after the Hops restaurant when heading Eastbound on Bowles. It's going to be cooler, but sunny - should be nice!

CD walkman, amp, 2 speakers.Cool - you bringing CD's too?

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Cool - you bringing CD's too?

I can but I'm 36 years old - so I don't know how HIP I am. :D I'll be playin': Iron Maiden, Rush, Van Halen - Probably should let someone else supply CD's

Dogs allowed?

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Dogs allowed?

Good question since I was going to bring mine too, but I assume so - it's a park. Not like we're going to Boulder or anything... :roll:

No comment on the music. My collection is literally as varied as it gets.

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 05:43 PM
My collection is literally as varied as it gets.

Actually, mine too - Everything from classical to heavy metal with a little gangsta' thrown in. NO country, though. No way I could bring it all and I wouldn't know what to pick out.

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Dogs ARE allowed, but must be on a leash (at least that's what the rule says).

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Dogs ARE allowed, but must be on a leash (at least that's what the rule says).Remember - there's going to be little kids there, so please, only kid-friendly dogs. :)

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 06:33 PM

Actually, mine too - Everything from classical to heavy metal with a little gangsta' thrown in. NO country, though. No way I could bring it all and I wouldn't know what to pick out.I probably got you all beat, even thought I haven't bought a CD in over 4 years (downloaded a couple tho :D ) - talk about eclectic - I think I even got a (as in 1) country CD somewhere :lol: .

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 10:18 PM

Actually, mine too - Everything from classical to heavy metal with a little gangsta' thrown in. NO country, though. No way I could bring it all and I wouldn't know what to pick out.I probably got you all beat, even thought I haven't bought a CD in over 4 years (downloaded a couple tho :D ) - talk about eclectic - I think I even got a (as in 1) country CD somewhere :lol: .

I'll take that bet.

There isn't a style of music my server doesn't have... Guaranteed. Well, except Polka maybe. Hell there might even be some of that on there for all I know...

Nick_Ninja
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 10:44 PM
Kim & Dean (but I bet it was Dean cuz I'm sure Kim wouldn't even know who Rush is/was :lol: ): wrote:

I can but I'm 36 years old - so I don't know how HIP I am. I'll be playin': Iron Maiden, Rush, Van Halen - Probably should let someone else supply CD's

Welcome to the club ---- (I hope you have Little Feat along with some White Snake and maybe some Montrose to entertain the bunch :lol: ) :D

And as for rforsythe:

Not like we're going to Boulder or anything...

I'll pretend I didn't hear that Mr. Skinny Racer ......... :321: j/k :D :lol:

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Kim & Dean (but I bet it was Dean cuz I'm sure Kim wouldn't even know who Rush is/was :lol: ): wrote:
Rush is Canadian, eh? http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/Spidey/wavingCanadaFlag.gif :D I have a few of their albums, er, CD's... 11 to be precise.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/Spidey/iam.gif

Anonymous
Fri Oct 10th, 2003, 11:09 PM
And as for rforsythe:

Not like we're going to Boulder or anything...

I'll pretend I didn't hear that Mr. Skinny Racer ......... :321: j/k :D :lol:

Actually I wasn't just taking one of my usual cheap shots at the PRB... We had this picnic thing at Boulder Res a few months back (Jmetz and Barn showed I think), and they don't allow dogs! At a park ... with a lake ... and tables and stuff. That's where dogs GO. I was like :wtf: as I threw a blanket over her and smuggled her in past the gate nazi's... :lol: (No way in hell was I driving back to Denver just to leave my dog at home and come back!)

Mel
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Do we know roughly where we are goin to be? Just a general east, west or midlle would be helpful. Spidey-are you still planning to put up the black balons?

Hoopty
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 09:57 AM
Purp, theyre planning to be right by the skate park, just east of the library. :)

Mel
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Okey dokey...are we riding or driving?

haywood jablome
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 10:38 AM
i am driving, i got me a 19 week prego wife!! no riding for us!!!

Hutch
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Awesome picnic! It was great meeting everyone! Had a lot of fun. Looking forward to next year's picnic!

Kim-n-Dean
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Awesome picnic! It was great meeting everyone! Had a lot of fun. Looking forward to next year's picnic!

Damn Bob!! You're home already?

Hutch
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Yup.

Kim-n-Dean
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 07:32 PM
I'm on my way to Chipotle because Kim left a trail of clothes to the bed room and passed out. I guess she's crocked :D

Ripper
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Great times, good work Bob!!!

It's nice to put some faces to all the names, Good to see all Y'all!!!

Boy Scout
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Great times, good work Bob!!!
I'll second that! Thanks for pulling this together, Bob, especially the cooperation from the weatherman. Couldn't have asked for a much nicer day. Enjoyed meeting new faces and seeing old ones again!

Here's some photos (http://nathan.harringtons.com/images/interests/motorcycles/photogallery/2003101101/html/dscn1782.html) from the festivities.

panther
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 09:25 PM
way to go bob. That was a great time. It is nice to put names w/faces. Great people, great time. Cant wait to do this thing again.

Jay :D

panther
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 09:30 PM
[Here's some photos (http://nathan.harringtons.com/images/interests/motorcycles/photogallery/2003101101/html/dscn1782.html) from the festivities.]

Thanks for the ass shots of me :lol: :lol: :321:

friscokidd
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 09:51 PM

:imwithstupid:

Anonymous
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Great picnic today everyone! Good to meet a couple more of you and see everyone else again. :up:

Dysco
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Ahh man I missed it! I totally suck.

Vance
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 02:32 AM
Ahh man I missed it! I totally suck.

Tell me about it --- I was stuck dealing with down servers thanks to a bunch of applications FUCKNUTS who don't understand not to screw with the OS and stick to their apps --- so I missed yet another fine event thanks to the wonderful hotpager!

Anonymous
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 09:03 AM
I'm glad everyone had a good time! Sorry for those of you that missed it, but don't worry, we'll definately be doing that again! Yesterday's turnout far exceeded my expectation at high-count (around 2:00 PM) there were probably 40+ people there), and at 6PM (1 hour after it officially ended), there were still about 20 people there.

Thank you to everyone that showed up & helped make this a success!

If anybody had photos, please email them to me at webmaster@CoSportbikeClub.org (Nate, I've already got yours - thanks! :up: )

Here are the ones I took:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2657.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2658.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2659.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2660.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2661.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2662.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2663.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2664.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2665.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2666.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2667.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2669.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2670.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2671.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2672.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2673.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2674.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2680.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2681.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2682.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2683.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2684.JPG

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page42-Picnic/IMG_2685.JPG

S2RGRL
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 09:19 AM
nice pics :) looked like an awesome turnout....i'm sorry i missed it. :(

thunderseye
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 08:05 PM
lol great pics too bad they didn't get the dashing catch as my kid fell from the jungle gym and i caught him 2 inches from the ground

~Barn~
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Had a great time. Thanks everybody, W.B. and Tania especially!
It was nice to have met everybudy new, as well!

Tania
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the "thanks," Barn! Anything, to make you :D !
We're glad that so many of you enjoyed yourselves!

Thanks to everyone for making the BBQ a success. :up:
The food was great, the company, even better!

Hoopty
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Awesome time all, thanks Bob and Tania for setting that up!!! :bow: Good to see all you fookers, and nice to meet some new faces too. :)

MR2FAST
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 08:03 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH BOB AND TANIA!! :bow: You guy's did an awesome job putting the BBQ together and getting everyone there... Without your support of this club (along with Ralphy) it wouldn't exsist! Thank you!
I love the pic of me stuffing my face, thank you!
It was even more nice to see Lori, Tania, and Sully doing the boobie dance! :lol: :boobies: :headbang:

RSVR4aCowboy
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 08:59 AM
Thanks to Bob and Tania. Great job! :up:

FZRguy
Tue Oct 14th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Thanks everyone. I would have brought something, but you know I’m single and can’t make toast. Bob, I’ll get some cash to you for my shirt.

Hozerking
Tue Oct 14th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks to Bob and Tania. Great job! :up:

Echo here and here are some pics I took... sorry but didn't have access to [age for a few days... anyways here are the pics

http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/

or indivicually(shrunk)

http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3761_smaller.jpg
http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3762_smaller.jpg
http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3763_smaller.jpg
http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3764_smaller.jpg
http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3765_smaller.jpg
http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3766_smaller.jpg
http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3767_smaller.jpg
http://www.cvip.louisville.edu/~lorincz/current/Current_Images/Picnic/IMG_3768_smaller.jpg

-al

Tania
Tue Oct 14th, 2003, 09:49 PM
It was even more nice to see Lori, Tania, and Sully doing the boobie dance! :lol: :boobies: :headbang:

I dint do no boobie dance - dey da hootchies!! ;)

Hozerking
Wed Oct 15th, 2003, 12:47 AM
:o :cry: Someone modified my post! Who was it!

I put urls not img links to make it modem friendly but I guess the administraors know best :lol: :lol:

I guess big brother is watching! :D or is it big Ralph :lol:

-al

Anonymous
Wed Oct 15th, 2003, 01:41 AM
:o :cry: Someone modified my post! Who was it! :dunno: :D :lol:

I put urls not img links to make it modem friendly but I guess the administraors know best :lol: :lol: No, I'm just trying to impose my own idealistic views of how the internet should be used. :P :silly: :lol: And by modem, I suppose you mean dial-up connection? If there's anyone out there that's still on dial-up (and I'm sure there are some), I have only this to say (in the illustrious words of Mr. T) "I pity the foo'!" :D

I guess big brother is watching! :D or is it big Ralph :lol: :wtf: "Big" & "Ralph" in the same sentence? :spit: I don't think so - we're talking Mr. Team Skinny himself! :lol:

Anonymous
Wed Oct 15th, 2003, 04:34 AM
No, I'm just trying to impose my own idealistic views of how the internet should be used. :P :silly: :lol: And by modem, I suppose you mean dial-up connection? If there's anyone out there that's still on dial-up (and I'm sure there are some), I have only this to say (in the illustrious words of Mr. T) "I pity the foo'!" :D

Bob, Internet Opressor

"Big" & "Ralph" in the same sentence? :spit: I don't think so - we're talking Mr. Team Skinny himself! :lol:

I'm phat where it counts, homey.