PDA

View Full Version : IMI Sunday 2/3/13

Bueller
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 06:40 AM
I should have my mini ready to go by Sunday. F the Stuper Bowl, I wanna ride!

madvlad
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 06:54 AM
Whatever, you want to see Ray Lewis do his final entrance (though that's what they've been saying since the broncos game) :lol:

50sGrl
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 09:16 AM
Wish we still had the Ninjette!

vort3xr6
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 12:17 PM
I am 90% in. Gotta make sure the mini still runs. Otherwise I will just make it a DRZ day.

Ph03niX
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 02:19 PM
Whats a mini? New guy here :P

slo lee
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 04:27 PM
Road racing for 50 - 200cc motorcycles. Here's the link to the Rocky Mountain MiniMoto website. http://rmminimoto.com/

MilkMan
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 05:32 PM
Bueller, what time were you planning on heading up there? I might try to ride the R1 up there and make a few laps if there will be some guys there that dont mind lapping a super slow mo rider on a liter bike lol! I still want to watch the game though, so would probably make it a morning/early afternoon deal and head out around 3/3:30, probably dont have the mental or physical capacity to ride much longer than that anyway lol!
-Mick-

MilkMan
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 05:36 PM
Whatever, you want to see Ray Lewis do his final entrance (though that's what they've been saying since the broncos game) :lol:

Oh and btw, F!! The Ravens lol! Dont mind Lewis, buy Flacco is a joke! Can not stand him! Go niners!
-Mick-

madvlad
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 05:53 PM
Oh and btw, F!! The Ravens lol! Dont mind Lewis, buy Flacco is a joke! Can not stand him! Go niners!
-Mick-

I want the Ravens to win cause of Lewis and Reed but yea I don't like Flacco for shit either... If the niners win cause of Randy Moss too it's cool. It'll be a good game regardless.

Repsol a095
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 06:34 PM
Bueller, did u already do the top end and dial in the suspension?

Bueller
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 06:52 PM
Bueller, did u already do the top end and dial in the suspension?
Top end was ok, couple of other issues, one that may or may not be remedied. I'll ride it for now on stock suspension.

Not set on time right now, probably 10-11am and ride till whenever.

Repsol a095
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 07:20 PM
Top end was ok, couple of other issues, one that may or may not be remedied. I'll ride it for now on stock suspension.

Not set on time right now, probably 10-11am and ride till whenever.

Details please.

Bueller
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 07:44 PM
I am waiting until I can test it before I can say for sure.

Grim2.0
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 08:31 PM
Mick don't ride your bike there man, get it on a trailer or truck

1. God forbid you go down you may not have a ride back home cause you trashed yours

2. If you get exhausted riding from Dacono back to home won't be a fun one.

Just my opinion

Cornfed
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 09:04 PM

1. God forbid you go down you may not have a ride back home cause you trashed yours

Just my opinion

:imwithstupid:
Sold my pick up. Would love to go but this is why Im not.

vort3xr6
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 10:44 PM
Whats a mini? New guy here :P

http://vimeo.com/25690902

Tight racing. Huge corner speed. Riding at the limits. Fuck yeah.

sloridr
Thu Jan 31st, 2013, 11:19 PM
Great video!

Streetdoctor
Fri Feb 1st, 2013, 07:13 AM
damn, wish I could make it I'm stuck working

MilkMan
Fri Feb 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM

Just my opinion

I don't intend on even going fast enough to really consider wrecking an option lol! Just would like to get out for a few laps and not have to worry about gravel, idiots in cars, and cops. Probably would just hang for a few hours and then head back home. Hell we've all ridden in the canyons for an entire day, so I would hope that I should be ok lol? I get what your saying tho, would be nice to not have to ride there and back, but no truck or trailer limits options lol!
-Mick-

Bueller
Sat Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:45 AM
No one ever plans on crashing but it has a habit of happening. That being said, a lot of people ride to IMI and back without a problem. Try to bring a little energy food and some water. They do sell some stuff at the track, but not much.

Bueller
Sun Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:33 AM
What tyre pressures are you running on the mini's? I should be there before noon.

madvlad
Sun Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:41 AM
I don't intend on even going fast enough to really consider wrecking an option lol! Just would like to get out for a few laps and not have to worry about gravel, idiots in cars, and cops. Probably would just hang for a few hours and then head back home. Hell we've all ridden in the canyons for an entire day, so I would hope that I should be ok lol? I get what your saying tho, would be nice to not have to ride there and back, but no truck or trailer limits options lol!
-Mick-

I rode to a trackday at HPR and the ride home back to southwest littleton was the most ridiculous and exhausting thing I've ever endured lol

vort3xr6
Sun Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:59 AM
What tyre pressures are you running on the mini's? I should be there before noon.

20 front 20 rear. I am leaving out of town next week so I am spending the day with the fam. Have fun.