PDA

View Full Version : CSC User Seller Ratings or Reviews?

Ghosty
Thu Feb 7th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Just curious what the format is here. On my board we have a 'Shop Reviews' forum where we can also put threads for each user that does business selling. That's what they do on the AR15 forum too. On some Reef forums they have actual ratings system, but that's complicated.

I've bought some stuff from people here, wanted to give them good feedback...

rforsythe
Fri Feb 8th, 2013, 09:58 AM
The mob rule mentality against dickhead sellers on CSC usually takes care of that problem for us. :lol:

Snowman
Fri Feb 8th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Yes,

We follow the typical over reactive abusive insults, followed by a racist flame war and leading to the eventual torch carrying mob outside their homes...

Angie's List has nothing on us.

madvlad
Fri Feb 8th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Angie's list :lol: that bitch would run and hide from us and be scarred for life

Sean
Fri Feb 8th, 2013, 10:46 AM
The mob rule mentality against dickhead sellers on CSC usually takes care of that problem for us. :lol::think: I've never witnessed such a thing...

mdub
Fri Feb 8th, 2013, 02:16 PM
i grab'd ez's front stand here....good price. used it and satisfied...

Ghosty
Fri Feb 8th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Yes,

We follow the typical over reactive abusive insults, followed by a racist flame war and leading to the eventual torch carrying mob outside their homes...

Angie's List has nothing on us.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/rofl.gif

FZRguy
Sat Feb 9th, 2013, 02:42 PM
I've never had a bad exp buying or selling with CSC members. There's been a count 'em on one hand few over the years, and that buyer/seller was called out on the forum and shamed into submission.

Husky
Sun Feb 10th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Well I can atest to this as I posted a over priced car on here only to wake up to a burning cross with a sportbike hanging from it in my front yard

Grim2.0
Sun Feb 10th, 2013, 11:03 AM
I've seen people sacrifice a goat in the name of overly priced ammunition and weapons.

Sleev
Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 12:20 PM
I fell asleep once when I was supposed to meet Jmetz to pick something up. I'm still nervously waiting for the horrible revenge on my family and I.

OUTLAWD
Fri Feb 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM
everyone on CSC is too cheap to actually buy anything...and anyone that complains about getting a freebie should just piss off.

Ghosty
Fri Feb 15th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I got a great deal on some ammo from Foolds. Thanks JJ!

Grim2.0
Fri Feb 15th, 2013, 03:31 PM
everyone on CSC is too cheap to actually buy anything...and anyone that complains about getting a freebie should just piss off.

Have you been going 125 with your balls out in Detroit?

FZRguy
Fri Feb 15th, 2013, 04:32 PM
2 fiddy, and that's my final offer.