Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM
It's similar to Ken Block's gymvaginagamathingy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VHaQeY88po&feature=player_embedded

Grim2.0
Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Those are some ugly ass shoes.

tecknojoe
Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 08:41 PM
:lol: didnt even notice. Some of those stoppies were sick though. Would love to learn that. I'm working on the other bit of one wheeled nonsense myself

madvlad
Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 09:08 PM
That is just plain awesome

buddahson
Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Badass.

#1Townie
Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 10:54 PM
:lol: didnt even notice. Some of those stoppies were sick though. Would love to learn that. I'm working on the other bit of one wheeled nonsense myself

Yeah landing into a stoppie is just nonsense!

Grim2.0
Mon Feb 11th, 2013, 10:59 PM
I still can't hold a wheelie for too long but that video makes me feel like I really suck :lol:

tecknojoe
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 06:53 AM
I still can't hold a wheelie for too long but that video makes me feel like I really suck :lol:

I bought a little chinese shitter 125 to learn the bp on. I can pull the front end up but not for long. Need to get it up higher. That damn husqvarna wheelies on it's own time, i'm just a passenger

Matty
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Damn, he was riding thing like a trials bike. Crazy Aussie with skills.

Keyser Soze
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Very well put together vid. 1080p on the TV with good sound makes it even better.

asp_125
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Sweet!

madvlad
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 09:22 AM
I bought a little chinese shitter 125 to learn the bp on. I can pull the front end up but not for long. Need to get it up higher. That damn husqvarna wheelies on it's own time, i'm just a passenger

braaaap braaaaaaaaap! :devious:

Filo
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 09:46 AM
DC? Is that Douche Clothing?

The riding was very nice.

I just have noticed most people who wear DC are raging douche bags. Last time I was skiing I was in the terrain park and a snowboarder in his 20s was intimidating a random 10 year old girl so that he could take the jump first. He was, of course, decked out in DC. I asked him if it made him feel like a man to intimidate a little girl... Those are the type I associate with DC. BTW - the 10 year old girl was pretty damn good at the terrain park stuff. At least as good as Mr. DC.

Ghosty
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Badassery!

Side-note: Agree with Filo totally, why does every douchebag have a DC Shoes or Grenade sticker on their crappy slow ricer car? They also sag their jeans and wear their ballcap sideways I'm guessing.

Ghettodsm
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Great vid! Thanks for posting! That last drop was amazing!

Ghettodsm
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Badassery!

Side-note: Agree with Filo totally, why does every douchebag have a DC Shoes or Grenade sticker on their crappy slow ricer car? They also sag their jeans and wear their ballcap sideways I'm guessing.

yep unfortunately it's just a collective of dumb immature people that seem to wear the dc/monster/fox/ style of clothing anymore. Really pissed me off when I first started seeing the stickers everywhere and most of those dang kids can't even ride dirt let alone a big wheel!

tecknojoe
Tue Feb 12th, 2013, 11:11 AM
The only one I don't mind is Red bull. That company dumps millions and millions of dollars into sports that otherwise, no one would give a flying fuck about. Instead, they send a group of the best downhill bikers in the world to utah and put that shit on NBC for everyone to enjoy. They even spent soemthing like $23 million to let that guy jump from outer space. And they get what, a commercial and a picture of a red bull can in space, while that guy accomplishes one of his biggest dreams?

Whoever is behind red bull's funding decisions, hats off to you

willb003
Wed Feb 13th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Man that camera getting smashed.......

Ghosty
Wed Feb 13th, 2013, 08:34 PM
The only one I don't mind is Red bull. That company dumps millions and millions of dollars into sports that otherwise, no one would give a flying fuck about... Whoever is behind red bull's funding decisions, hats off to you
+1 on RedBull, their shit is badass. All those millions of gallons of RedBullVodka drinks being consumed all around the world every weekend are paying off for our entertainment, hahaa.

madvlad
Wed Feb 13th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Not only that but their space and aero program are better than Nasa lol

Grim2.0
Wed Feb 13th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Not only that but their space and aero program are better than Nasa lol

NASA doesn't sell energy drinks.

TransNone13
Wed Feb 13th, 2013, 10:36 PM
NASA doesn't sell energy drinks.

They consume a lot of coffee.

NZ Darren
Thu Feb 14th, 2013, 03:57 AM
At 6:00, how did he not die....?

FZRguy
Thu Feb 14th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Cuz the landing ramp is 50 degrees....and he hits it perfect.