PDA

View Full Version : Performance Cycle

kawasakirob
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Great service. Great people. Was sized for some AGV gloves and then ordered up a pair without being pointed into another brand. I'll be going back there.

mdub
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 04:21 AM
DUH???

TEC 2.0
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 12:41 PM
I picked up a new Aria RX-Q from the last week, they had no problem price matching another shop to make the sale.

DiddysR6
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 01:01 PM
The only problem I ever have with performance cycle is the amount of staff they have working on the weekends. Last Saturday my wife and I went in, and I swear 5-10 different people asked us if we needed help with anything, and even made conversation with us. ( if you can't tell, this was a sarcastic post ) I have shopped with them for 10 years, and they are a really great place!

TEC 2.0
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 01:03 PM
The only problem I ever have with performance cycle is the amount of staff they have working on the weekends. Last Saturday my wife and I went in, and I swear 5-10 different people asked us if we needed help with anything, and even made conversation with us. ( if you can't tell, this was a sarcastic post ) I have shopped with them for 10 years, and they are a really great place!

Kinda feels like shopping at ACE Hardware.

mdub
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 01:21 PM
fastest tire mounting ..

kawasakirob
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Kinda feels like shopping at ACE Hardware.

minus the free popcorn

3point5
Tue Feb 26th, 2013, 07:14 PM
I swear 5-10 different people asked us if we needed help with anything

echo, I've experienced this too…

Ghosty
Wed Feb 27th, 2013, 08:43 AM
fastest tire mounting ..
I thought they had to send the tire to some other shop/guy to mount? Or is that only if you don't bring in the wheel by itself?

+1 always awesome service from that place. That one woman (co-owner?) that's there has always been awesome, working with me on any return/exchange issues that might pop up. The sign of a good customer-focused business is how they treat people who have an issue, imo. Anyone can just sell stuff.

Mother Goose
Wed Feb 27th, 2013, 10:58 AM
http://youtu.be/ReygMmRIpL4

My girlfriend is in the pink bicycle helmet and white leathers in the back left. :lol:

mdub
Wed Feb 27th, 2013, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=Ghosty;720660]I thought they had to send the tire to some other shop/guy to mount? Or is that only if you don't bring in the wheel by itself?
QUOTE]

they only mount if you bring in the wheel/s

Ghosty
Wed Feb 27th, 2013, 11:41 AM
My girlfriend is in the pink bicycle helmet and white leathers in the back left. :lol:
I've noticed, they definitely have a couple cuties that work in there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/naughty-1.gif

kawasakirob
Fri Mar 1st, 2013, 02:21 PM

The last time I went in this didnt seem to bother me. The 2nd time however it pissed me off. Had to literally tell a guy to leave me alone. 1 minute later, some other guy was trying to start up a conversation. Instead of looking around in peace...I grabbed my newly bought gloves and got out of there as fast as I could.

UHATEIT
Fri Mar 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I swear 5-10 different people asked us if we needed help with anything, and even made conversation with us.

BAHAHA Thats the same thing I get everytime! Sometimes I just want to browse around but seriously 5-10 people will stop and want to talk and ask if needing help. Nonetheless they have a great selection of gear there and the place is pretty sweet overall! Don't like the location tho (the parking lot is a bitch to get in and out of with the construction all there on Broadway but that's not their fault.

Sleev
Fri Mar 8th, 2013, 12:56 PM
never had the harrasing experience. my biggest problem has always been spending too much. If you left me in there too long I'd probably go broke.

UHATEIT
Fri Mar 8th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I don't mean harassing, they are all very nice people. But sometimes I'd like to be able to peruse and not be talked to every 10 seconds

madvlad
Fri Mar 8th, 2013, 02:46 PM
They sucked man, they hooked us up with great deals during black friday and helped us out with all the questions.... just horrible service :D... jk fellas, thanks for a great deal on my current jacket, love it!

vort3xr6
Fri Mar 8th, 2013, 11:22 PM
I would love to be harassed by that blonde that works there. Damn.

madvlad
Fri Mar 8th, 2013, 11:43 PM

:yes:

TEC 2.0
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 01:25 PM

Her name is Faith

Mother Goose
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Her name is Faith
And she's mine. :D

madvlad
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 04:35 PM
And she's mine. :D

Faith works there? I didn't know that. There was another blonde when we went for black friday at the cashier station and it wasn't her lol, I thought that's the one we were talking about here...

Jmetz
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Damir is making moves on your girl Wick.

FZRguy
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Faith works there? I didn't know that. There was another blonde when we went for black friday at the cashier station and it wasn't her lol, I thought that's the one we were talking about here...

That's Don's daughter, so keep your mitts off her or he'll shove a tire iron up your butt hole. :lol:

madvlad
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I said she was attractive, never said I was going to do anything about it :lol:

Jmetz
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 05:09 PM
He punishes her nightly! :lol:

madvlad
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Oh here we go.... :no: :lol:

Grim2.0
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I heard he told her he was smuggling a Cuban in his pants he wants to show her.

Mother Goose
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM
That's Don's daughter, so keep your mitts off her or he'll shove a tire iron up your butt hole. :lol:

madvlad
Sat Mar 9th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Well guys if you hear of a brown guy that got jumped in the littleton area in the news tonight then uou know who it is :lol:.. Thanks for the help guys.

UHATEIT
Sun Mar 10th, 2013, 09:45 AM
You guys have too much fun! There are a couple of hotties that I've seen working there.

Ghosty
Sun Mar 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Shouldn't have even posted her name here on a public forum for starters, imo. Unless she's cool with it. If I was an employee I wouldn't be, but that's just me. Regardless if it's on your nametag in the store.

mcarthd26
Sun Mar 10th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Don't know who Faith is but I can guarantee that it's not Don's daughter. His daughter is a sweetheart and does work there from time to time. Agree with Ghosty so I won't name names.