PDA

View Full Version : Pretty amazing Nick Diaz interview MMA

Ezzzzy1
Fri Mar 15th, 2013, 10:18 PM
This might be the most coherent Nick Diaz interview I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFju2p7wx6A&feature=youtu.be

madvlad
Fri Mar 15th, 2013, 10:36 PM
He's still going to get his ass kicked :lol:

Ezzzzy1
Fri Mar 15th, 2013, 10:51 PM
I don't know about that.... A little bit of me wants to see Nick kick his ass!

madvlad
Sat Mar 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Well anything can happen that's for sure but hope GSP won't loose the title to this guy

bulldog
Mon Mar 18th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Yeah that is the most "focused" interview I have ever seen with Nick. Usually they are very comical and full of random thoughts. He claims to have social anxiety so it really could be that we see a different guy when he is on camera in front of the lights.

Overall I thought it was a good fight and ever GSP gave Nick respect for his fighting skills.

And in the end Nick still hugged GSP after the fight and each fighter gave respect. I don't get why so many people say MMA fighters are assholes because even Nick as one of the biggest sh*t-talkers was cool in the end.

Now the best fight was Hendricks vs Condit :up:

Sorry we missed you this time for the fights EJ. Hopefully next time you can join us...was a good time...except I got carried away on Tuaca bombs...so yummy :lol:

madvlad
Mon Mar 18th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Dude I was getting a second hand high with those Tuaca bombs :lol: tasted like cough syrup dude lol

bulldog
Mon Mar 18th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Dude I was getting a second hand high with those Tuaca bombs :lol: tasted like cough syrup dude lol :spit: No way...they were so yummy!

Funny thing is I never really got drunk off them...but I had a hard time sleeping from all the cafeeine. Who would have though. :lol:

Ezzzzy1
Mon Mar 18th, 2013, 01:55 PM
There were some good fights. That Hendricks/Condit fight was great. It will be interesting to see Hendricks give GSP a legitimate run for his money.

I will catch up with you guys next fight.

bulldog
Mon Mar 18th, 2013, 01:57 PM
There were some good fights. That Hendricks/Condit fight was great. It will be interesting to see Hendricks give GSP a legitimate run for his money.

I will catch up with you guys next fight. Hopefully it happens. Condit/Jackson are already demanding a rematch with Hendricks because they don't feel Carlos lost.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Mar 18th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hopefully it happens. Condit/Jackson are already demanding a rematch with Hendricks because they don't feel Carlos lost.

Meh.... Everyone knows that he lost. He got taken down too many time to not loose.

Someone needs to shoot Jackson, hes such a bitch

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Mar 19th, 2013, 10:25 PM
t. I don't get why so many people say MMA fighters are assholes because even Nick as one of the biggest sh*t-talkers was cool in the end.

:

Are you serious?! Typical Diaz during the post fight interview. I hope he does retire.

bulldog
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Are you serious?! Typical Diaz during the post fight interview. I hope he does retire. Greg Jackson seems to do this a lot when his fighters lose to a decision. The good thing is I don't think much is happening with their complaining because Hendricks won unanimously and hasn't really made the news so I bet Dana White didn't care. Personally I'd much rather see Hendricks vs GSP, then a rematch between Condit and Hendricks (even though it was a awesome fight and won "Fight of Night". I just feel Hendricks deserves a title shot. Problem is it will probably be all up to GSP since he only has two fights left on his contract and if he can get Silva he will pass up Hendricks again I fear.

Yeah the post fight interview with Diaz really disappointed me since after the fight (in the ring still) he at least hugged GSP and I thought we were seeing a better side to Nick; better sportsmanship. Then in his post fight interview he reverts back and makes stupid excuses why he lost. Like didn't he say something about how GSP's hands were wrapped? I doubt Nick will retire as he always says this like a baby when he loses..sucks such a talented guy is his own worse enemy!

~Barn~
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Here's what happens...

Weidman beats Silva
(Superfight of GSP v. Silva is scrapped)

Bendo beats Melendez
(Bendo hops-over rematch with Pettis to move up to WW)

Superfight between Bendo and GSP gains momentum
(Hendricks continues to bitch and moan about how scared everyone is of him)

Nate Diaz talks his way into "comeback" fight against Silva
(Jack Ellenger pleads for somebody to recognize him in a crowd)

GSP in consumate professional mode gives fight to Hendricks in lieu of Silva superfight
(Cain Velasquez still baddest man on planet)

JBJ plays whack-a-mole with Chael Sonnen's face
(They both go out for beers and go-carts in celebration)

Bendo calls out winner of GSP vs. Hendricks and drops back down to LW to defend his title in the meantime
(Renan Pegado licks his chops and gets superfight with Bendo)

Jon Jones accepts fight from D. Cormier who down to LHW after losing his left arm to Mir
(Bulldog continues to hate Jon Jones)

Dana White goes Dana White and cuts Rousey from the promotion after loss to Cat Zingano

The Fertitta brothers
(profit)

madvlad
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Here's what happens...

Weidman beats Silva
(Superfight of GSP v. Silva is scrapped)

Bendo beats Melendez
(Bendo hops-over rematch with Pettis to move up to WW)

Superfight between Bendo and GSP gains momentum
(Hendricks continues to bitch and moan about how scared everyone is of him)

Nate Diaz talks his way into "comeback" fight against Silva
(Jack Ellenger pleads for somebody to recognize him in a crowd)

GSP in consumate professional mode gives fight to Hendricks in lieu of Silva superfight
(Cain Velasquez still baddest man on planet)

JBJ plays whack-a-mole with Chael Sonnen's face
(They both go out for beers and go-carts in celebration)

Bendo calls out winner of GSP vs. Hendricks and drops back down to LW to defend his title in the meantime
(Renan Pegado licks his chops and gets superfight with Bendo)

Jon Jones accepts fight from D. Cormier who down to LHW after losing his left arm to Mir
(Bulldog continues to hate Jon Jones)

Dana White goes Dana White and cuts Rousey from the promotion after loss to Cat Zingano

The Fertitta brothers
(profit)

Holy epiphany batman :batman: :lol:

bulldog
Thu Mar 21st, 2013, 10:05 AM
And BOOM...just like that it can all change!

GSP injured during Diaz fight and probably taking of the next 6 months! Hendricks can wait, but may be a while. I do wonder if this is to see the outcome of Silva vs Weidman.....Silva wins and I am sure he wants that fight over Hendricks. It's business, but I feel bad for Hendricks not getting his title shot soon

Georges St-Pierre fought Nick Diaz with an injured achilles; trainer hopes he doesn't return for at least six months (http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/20/4129530/georges-st-pierre-fought-nick-diaz-with-an-injured-achilles-trainer)

Georges St-Pierre was not 100 percent when he fought -- and eventually beat -- Nick Diaz at UFC 158 last weekend.

According to St-Pierre's trainer Firas Zahabi, the UFC welterweight champion suffered an achilles injury before the March 16 fight, and the injury may have worsened during the five-round bout.

"I was worried it would tear during the fight," Zahabi told MMAFighting.com. "We had to cut his last sparring [session] short due to his injury. He had a week to rest it and then the fight."

The news was first reported by TVA Sports.

Zahabi said he believed the achilles injury was on the same right leg St-Pierre had surgery on last year to repair a torn ACL, but he didn't think the two injuries were related. He added that he has yet to speak to St-Pierre about the ailment and has no idea how long he'll be sidelined for.

However, the Tristar Gym head coach wants St-Pierre take some time off, considering the injury and that the Diaz fight was his second in four months. In fact, Zahabi doesn't want him to return to action for at least six months, if not more.

"He's 32 soon," he said. "He needs to respect that."

St-Pierre's manager Rodolphe Beaulieu echoed Zahabi's sentiments, while confirming that St-Pierre returned to training on Wednesday.

"He wants to take a couple of months off because his two fights were very close to each other," he said, "and he wants to enjoy the summer. We haven't talked to the UFC yet, so we don't know what their plans are for Georges yet."

Up next for St-Pierre is Johny Hendricks, who told FUEL TV's "UFC Tonight" on Tuesday that he was hoping the welterweight title fight would take place in August, so he could fight at least one more time in 2013.

St-Pierre's camp, however, have other plans in mind.

madvlad
Thu Mar 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM
No wonder he wasn't moving as well as usual, that's crazy.