PDA

View Full Version : Free Martial Arts Classes

j0ker
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Not sure if anyone on here trains in any martial arts or if you all just love UFC and beer.

Anyways, I have a free martial arts class that goes on in Denver every Saturday. It is from 2-4 located at the http://www.rinosportgalleri.com/. This is a really nice gym with all kinds of facilities.

My class is a MMA class that incorporates Aikido, Taekwondo and aspects of grappling. If you are interested PLEASE feel welcome to come try us out. Again, this is a free class and open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners. I bring my kids (no kids under 10 please) every Saturday and we all have a great time.

Please wear something comfortable or if you have a judo type gi, you can wear that.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you have questions.

-j0ker

j0ker
Sun Apr 14th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Bump:

We just added Thursday nights at 7:45 - 9:45. Still all free. Let me know if you are interested!

~Barn~
Sun Apr 14th, 2013, 09:45 PM
I need to start back rolling. Let me see how things fit with the homelife.... maybe I can come pay you a visit.

j0ker
Sun Apr 14th, 2013, 10:28 PM
I need to start back rolling. Let me see how things fit with the homelife.... maybe I can come pay you a visit.

It would be great to have you come out!

moep
Mon Apr 15th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Is it also for old people?

j0ker
Mon Apr 15th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Is it also for old people?

Moe quit messing around and just come on by.