PDA

View Full Version : Chael Sonnen the Poet

bulldog
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 01:09 PM
I know not much interest in UFC, but this guy continues to make me laugh. Listen to his newest slam at Jon Jones (which is odd considering how well they are getting along in The Ultimate Fighter....guess it sells PPV's)

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/3/20/4126176/video-chael-sonnen-poem-jon-jones-ufc-159-mma

madvlad
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Mr I quit if I get beat.... hmmmm nope seems to me like that lying piece of dirt is still fighting... man of his word :lol:

bulldog
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Mr I quit if I get beat.... hmmmm nope seems to me like that lying piece of dirt is still fighting... man of his word :lol: Still better than saying you are a religious person and then getting caught drunk slammed into a tree with two woman with you at 3am that aren't your wife/fiancee (like Jon Jones) :lol:

Overall I think Chael just does this to sell PPV's. From what I see of him on the TUF show and away from the octagon he seems like a great guy! Even on last nights TUF, he said he was wrong about Jon and they act like buddies. This is all for show...yet still thought poem was hilarious

~Barn~
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Chael has grown on me quite a lot, being able to watch him on this season of T.U.F.

Jones is still going to abuse him though.

madvlad
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Still better than saying you are a religious person and then getting caught drunk slammed into a tree with two woman with you at 3am that aren't your wife/fiancee (like Jon Jones) :lol:

Overall I think Chael just does this to sell PPV's. From what I see of him on the TUF show and away from the octagon he seems like a great guy! Even on last nights TUF, he said he was wrong about Jon and they act like buddies. This is all for show...yet still thought poem was hilarious

Still a pretender lol... talking all that stuff about Silva and did nothing but get his behind handed to him. Don't respect that dude at all

bulldog
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Still a pretender lol... talking all that stuff about Silva and did nothing but get his behind handed to him. Don't respect that dude at all Dude, he came the closest anyone has ever been to beating Silva. That first fight he won all up until he got caught in a submission. Plus I feel Chael has earned the respect...and it is a lot for show and to sell fights! Look it got him the fight with Jones when others deserved it too!

Chael has grown on me quite a lot, being able to watch him on this season of T.U.F.
Jones is still going to abuse him though.

I've actually come to like Jones more on the season from watching him too. Funny how many fighters are like this; so many people hated Tito until TUF and we got to see a different side to them.

Jones will probably beat Chael though...he really is one of the greatest especially for his age. I am sure Chael will bring it hard though,

madvlad
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Meh still a bitch :lol:

bulldog
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Meh still a bitch :lol: I've told you before.....don't judge a book by it's cover :lol:

I am sure Chael is ok with you hating him though...they have proved it brings in even more viewers :D

madvlad
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I've told you before.....don't judge a book by it's cover :lol:

I am sure Chael is ok with you hating him though...they have proved it brings in even more viewers :D

apparently being a biggity bitch does lol

bulldog
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 03:46 PM
apparently being a biggity bitch does lol Good thing you are getting that gun Damir because Chael would whoop your arse and mine at the same time :lol:

madvlad
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 03:57 PM
I know he would but he's still a bitch lol

bulldog
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 03:59 PM
I know he would but he's still a bitch lol You will love this then :lol:

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/Chael_Sonnen_website.jpg

madvlad
Wed Mar 20th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Give me training like him and time off work and such, who knows? lmao jk jk I wish