PDA

View Full Version : USA vs Costa Rica game

madvlad
Fri Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:22 PM
Mad kudos to both teams for playing hard every minute despite of the snow and just harsh conditions (yes, I know in Football it happens all the time but with soccer is different so please don't start a holy war here with retard comments about it soccer haters). Wish I could've gone but gotta thanks the bullshit companies that bought out 90% of the tickets to re-sale at three times the price... Assholes. Did anyone (if any) watch the game at all?

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Mar 22nd, 2013, 11:48 PM
I watched Argentina v. Venezuela tonight. I thought I had USA v. CR set to record to watch later(now) but got Honduras v. USA instead :/

madvlad
Sat Mar 23rd, 2013, 06:55 AM
I watched Argentina v. Venezuela tonight. I thought I had USA v. CR set to record to watch later(now) but got Honduras v. USA instead :/

Venezuela didn't stand a chance but they had a few good plays. Yea the US played here in Denver last night for the World Cup Qualifiers, played in full snow, players falling and sliding everywhere but they toughed it out. DSGP was packed!

Captain Obvious
Sat Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:44 AM
bullshit companies that bought out 90% of the tickets to re-sale at three times the price... Assholes.

So what is the difference between a person purchasing a set of tickets and upping the price to sell <scalping> versus a company purchasing larger blocks of tickets and reselling on a web portal for a profit?

AOK303
Sat Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:46 AM
Alot of my friends went to watch live i watched second half , if could id go to Brazil for the cup but its still unsafe i wonder if they will pull the cup from there they have yet meet the safety and stadium requirements. the clean citys failed by the military

madvlad
Sat Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:37 AM
So what is the difference between a person purchasing a set of tickets and upping the price to sell <scalping> versus a company purchasing larger blocks of tickets and reselling on a web portal for a profit?

Still bullshit however you want to look at it, it won't stop or anything obviously cause people are glutons and pieces of shit but well at least I got to see it for free and warm at my house :lol:

Wrider
Sat Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:08 PM
I was in Costa Rica when these two teams played in the actual world cup back in 02. I was cheering for the USA but not disappointed when they lost. Meant I got to live longer!

madvlad
Sat Mar 23rd, 2013, 03:52 PM
I was in Costa Rica when these two teams played in the actual world cup back in 02. I was cheering for the USA but not disappointed when they lost. Meant I got to live longer!

Nice, half the Costa Rican team didn't even know what snow was dude and what a way to get aquainted :lol: