PDA

View Full Version : Man pulls gun in road rage incident.

bulldog
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Video here:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ae_1364236524

BOTH MAN AND WOMAN FACING CHARGES!!!!!

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Man-Caught-on-Video-Pulling-Gun-on-Driver-in-Road-Rage-Incident-200097991.html
http://ktla.com/2013/03/26/violent-road-rage-incident-caught-on-tape/#axzz2Og2aj9Hy

Discuss!!!!!

Rabbie303
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 01:58 PM
The article says there was gunfire. You hear a door slam and that's it. Unless this happened after the video stopped. Either way, someones in BIG trouble.

j0ker
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 01:58 PM
I love how NOBODY knows how to fight in that video.

Also... "The victims tried to escape, but Turner fired in their direction and his bullets hit a nearby home."

Nice.

bulldog
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Here is what they are charged with:

Turner is scheduled to go before a judge Wednesday morning in Beaufort.

Bradley Turner is charged with discharging a weapon into property, two counts of assault by pointing a gun, going armed to the terror of the people, injury to personal property, and assault.

His wife is charged with two counts of assault by pointing a gun.

~Barn~
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM
All I know is more people need to own guns. Without them, the government is going to butt fuck us and take all of our steak.

bulldog
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:16 PM
They both could have walked away after the fight and been ok; one sucker punched and the other getting beat down by some kids! Because he was angry and had a gun right there he made the bad decision. Just makes me wonder.....

And let's even say he was "in fear of his life". He will still spend time in jail till his trail and tons of money on a lawyers. (doubt this is the case as they walked away though and he was out of "danger")

Joker! Yup, all suck at fighting....but who needs to learn how to fight when we can all just have guns! It's the American motto now! :lol:

Wrider
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:18 PM
The gunfire happened after the camera was of when he drove by the car and unloaded into it.

I saw this on another forum and a guy was saying "it's bullshit that today's youth can't fight one on one anymore". I dunno about you guys, but if some powertripping asshole follows us for 45 minutes, then follows us onto our private property, then swings first, you can bet your shiny metal ass I'm jumping into the fray. And the broad is lucky they left her alone because it's obvious she had no idea what she was doing with that gun.

On a side note the kids did the right thing in my eyes and stopped as soon as the guy was on the ground. Then when he gets up and gets his gun, he racks it, accidentally discharges it, yet continues pointing it at them.

Edit: For Barn Owl and Bulldog both, yes I can fight. Never been beaten, even when weight, height, strength, and pain tolerance were stacked against me. But yes I advocate carrying, because I guarantee there is more than one out there that can wipe the floor with me while sipping a latte and playing chess with one hand tied behind his back.

tecknojoe
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Why was she not in the kitchen?

~Barn~
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:24 PM

:spit:

bulldog
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:27 PM
The gunfire happened after the camera was of when he drove by the car and unloaded into it.

I saw this on another forum and a guy was saying "it's bullshit that today's youth can't fight one on one anymore". I dunno about you guys, but if some powertripping asshole follows us for 45 minutes, then follows us onto our private property, then swings first, you can bet your shiny metal ass I'm jumping into the fray. And the broad is lucky they left her alone because it's obvious she had no idea what she was doing with that gun.

On a side note the kids did the right thing in my eyes and stopped as soon as the guy was on the ground. Then when he gets up and gets his gun, he racks it, accidentally discharges it, yet continues pointing it at them.

Edit: For Barn Owl and Bulldog both, yes I can fight. Never been beaten, even when weight, height, strength, and pain tolerance were stacked against me. But yes I advocate carrying, because I guarantee there is more than one out there that can wipe the floor with me while sipping a latte and playing chess with one hand tied behind his back. I agree with everything you said man; from fair game when sucker punched, to the right thing them stopping when he went down!

Not against carrying, just a bunch of idiots like this guy that over-react that makes me scared. Of course responsible people carry!!! One thing defending your life and another to be a "badass" because you have a gun and just got beat up!

Grim2.0
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:30 PM

Edit: For Barn Owl and Bulldog both, yes I can fight. Never been beaten, even when weight, height, strength, and pain tolerance were stacked against me. But yes I advocate carrying, because I guarantee there is more than one out there that can wipe the floor with me while sipping a latte and playing chess with one hand tied behind his back.

The gun did not discharge when he racked it, that was the car door being slammed shut, it just happened right at the same time he racked it.

j0ker
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:31 PM
It looked like justifiable self defense on the kids part. At least from what is shown on that video. Anyone who walks up to someones car and tries to sucker punch them deserves to get thrown a beatdown. I was glad to see they showed restraint on not following him to the ground with further beatdown. Or worse, fuck up his wife.

~Barn~
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:34 PM
If the young driver of the truck would have had a gun (assuming proper legality) it's he who would have been justified in shooting and killing that guy! He did kind of get suckered, when Mr. Badass walked up to his door.

~Barn~
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Which reminds me.... A little PSA to you all from yours truly, your favorite gun owning, left leaner...

In the state of Colorado, you don't need to have a CCW permit to legally carry a loaded & chambered gun in your car. Verily, your vehicle is an extension of your "domain" as protected under law.

So if some sucker decides to run up on you and start throwing jabs through your car window, they can take their chances whether I'm reaching to grab a camera phone or....

j0ker
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Which reminds me.... A little PSA to you all from yours truly, your favorite gun owning, left leaner...

In the state of Colorado, you don't need to have a CCW permit to legally carry a loaded & chambered gun in your car. Verily, your vehicle is an extension of your "domain" as protected under law.

I..... did not know that. Being new here and all. Thanks for the info!

~Barn~
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 03:06 PM

No problem man; knowledge is power...

18-12-105. Unlawfully carrying a concealed weapon - unlawful possession of weapons.

(1) A person commits a class 2 misdemeanor if such person knowingly and unlawfully:

(a) Carries a knife concealed on or about his or her person; or

(b) Carries a firearm concealed on or about his or her person; or

(c) Without legal authority, carries, brings, or has in such person's possession a firearm or any explosive, incendiary, or other dangerous device on the property of or within any building in which the chambers, galleries, or offices of the general assembly, or either house thereof, are located, or in which a legislative hearing or meeting is being or is to be conducted, or in which the official office of any member, officer, or employee of the general assembly is located.

(d) (Deleted by amendment, L. 93, p. 964, 1, effective July 1, 1993.)

(2) It shall not be an offense if the defendant was:

(a) A person in his or her own dwelling or place of business or on property owned or under his or her control at the time of the act of carrying; or

(b) A person in a private automobile or other private means of conveyance who carries a weapon for lawful protection of such person's or another's person or property while traveling; or

(c) A person who, at the time of carrying a concealed weapon, held a valid written permit to carry a concealed weapon issued pursuant to section 18-12-105.1, as it existed prior to its repeal, or, if the weapon involved was a handgun, held a valid permit to carry a concealed handgun or a temporary emergency permit issued pursuant to part 2 of this article; except that it shall be an offense under this section if the person was carrying a concealed handgun in violation of the provisions of section 18-12-214; or

(d) A peace officer, as described in section 16-2.5-101, C.R.S., when carrying a weapon in conformance with the policy of the employing agency as provided in section 16-2.5-101 (2), C.R.S.; or

(e) (Deleted by amendment, L. 2003, p. 1624, 46, effective August 6, 2003.)

(f) A United States probation officer or a United States pretrial services officer while on duty and serving in the state of Colorado under the authority of rules and regulations promulgated by the judicial conference of the United States.

Rabbie303
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM

Holy crap that's funny!:lol:

moep
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM

This is true. Suggestion it to pull the car in the garage before you put it in the car or taking it out of the car.

Ghosty
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 03:35 PM
I love how NOBODY knows how to fight in that video.
I was thinking the same thing. That kid with the pajamas that jumped outta the back seat was quick to act, but throwing a lot of wet noodles, lol.

They better be damn happy their gunfire didn't kill an innocent!

Chief Stinky
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 03:47 PM
She's kinda hot, amiright?

Ezzzzy1
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM
His ass would have gotten shot if I saw that gun.....

Cock suckers dead. Problem solved.

The GECCO
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 04:35 PM
The dude with the gun is an idiot.

Obviously he shouldn't have sucker punched the other driver, and those two were right to defend themselves and not use their 2 on 1 advantage to go overboard.

Once the presence of the gun more or less stopped the fight I think he was OK basically use it to insure the fight didn't get started up again, but once he started advancing offensively when he wasn't being threatened he was once again in the wrong. The random discharging of the weapon is stupidity that speaks for itself.

koop
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 05:50 PM
I hate it when I have to take an ass whipping and a felony.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Mmmmm, dunno if it was a sucker punch, the guy walked up talking like he was going to start swinging. People get real protective when some asshole cuts them off while their kid is in the car, I can tell you that much, and justifiably so. At the point where the guy who walked up to the truck punched the driver, the driver could have then shot him and claimed self-defense (a similar case happened in Cleveland and was found to be justifiable), but at the point where the other kid jumped out and it was 2-on-1, then I'd think the woman would be justified in shooting both the kids. That "bang" might have just been the door slamming, you can't really tell. This is a weird case. I will say I find the 2-on-1 shit totally unacceptable.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 05:52 PM
.....barefoot and pregnant........:lol:

Wrider
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Mmmmm, dunno if it was a sucker punch, the guy walked up talking like he was going to start swinging. People get real protective when some asshole cuts them off while their kid is in the car, I can tell you that much, and justifiably so. At the point where the guy who walked up to the truck punched the driver, the driver could have then shot him and claimed self-defense (a similar case happened in Cleveland and was found to be justifiable), but at the point where the other kid jumped out and it was 2-on-1, then I'd think the woman would be justified in shooting both the kids. That "bang" might have just been the door slamming, you can't really tell. This is a weird case. I will say I find the 2-on-1 shit totally unacceptable.

Um what? I've had plenty of people walk up to me like they're gonna do something and not. He was definitely sucker punched. And that ass deserved it. Private property, threw the first punch, didn't even let the kid square up, fuck that, I'm in on that action.

And according to the interview it was a shot, not the door closing.

~Barn~
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 07:58 PM

How did I know that you were going to chime in here, letting us know that you're on Team Deliverance. :D

j0ker
Tue Mar 26th, 2013, 09:09 PM
I will say I find the 2-on-1 shit totally unacceptable.
I have done a lot of security work in my life. I would say being attacked by multiple opponents at one time is way more common than one-on-one attacks.
Welcome to real life. Be ready!

Hoot
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Oh to stir an old shit pile.

This incident seem reminiscent of the Treyvon Martin incident?

Someone that could have simply called the police instead decides to go after someone for some reason and the out comes the gun once it didn't go as he expected?

I've been taught that if you participate in road rage instances instead of simply letting it go, you basically cannot then pull your weapon and claim self defense...

Ezzzzy1
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 01:45 AM
I hate it when I have to take an ass whipping and a felony.

This :lol:

Ps Hoot you are crazy for bringing that up! Here goes the thread :lol:

#1Townie
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 06:42 AM
All I know is more people need to own guns. Without them, the government is going to butt fuck us and take all of our steak.

Oh because getting rid of guns will solve anything? Keep following your dictator blindly.

Hoot
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Oh because getting rid of guns will solve anything? Keep following your dictator blindly.

Took the bait townie! Usually you're the one throwing the troll bait, not gobbling it up.

Barn has guns, just seems to love stirring folks up, which is fun to watch sometimes.

bulldog
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Took the bait townie! Usually you're the one throwing the troll bait, not gobbling it up.

Barn has guns, just seems to love stirring folks up, which is fun to watch sometimes.
http://stopsign.com/wp-content/uploads/9460208_s-Phishing-Laptop.jpg

A TROLL HAS BEEN CAUGHT :D
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj187/tarxan/trolls.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 08:29 AM
How did I know that you were going to chime in here, letting us know that you're on Team Deliverance. :D
You got a purdy mouth, Barn.....:lol:

bulldog
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 08:33 AM
You got a purdy mouth, Barn.....:lol: I'm seriously starting to wonder if you have hated woman so long you now like guys CM???? :gay: :lol:

:idea: Or you just make love to your guns now :D

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 12:53 PM
I'm seriously starting to wonder if you have hated woman so long you now like guys CM???? :gay: :lol:

:idea: Or you just make love to your guns now :D
Nah, I don't hate 'em, I just don't trust 'em anymore!

Besides, purdy mouth or not, I can't see lowering my standards THAT far.....:lol:

Actually, I only really have one working firearm, but I just totally resent the (D)umbasses constant knee-jerk reactions leadint to them to try and take them away from us.

bulldog
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Nah, I don't hate 'em, I just don't trust 'em anymore!

Besides, purdy mouth or not, I can't see lowering my standards THAT far.....:lol:

Actually, I only really have one working firearm, but I just totally resent the (D)umbasses constant knee-jerk reactions leadint to them to try and take them away from us. Alright buddy just checking :lol: Saw your post about the Karndashians and even though they annoy me too, no way could I not think at least one was hot (physically)! Although I even think Paris can look hot at time :D

The Black Knight
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Alright buddy just checking :lol: Saw your post about the Karndashians and even though they annoy me too, no way could I not think at least one was hot (physically)! Although I even think Paris can look hot at time :D

Actually I'd wreck Kourtney she's smoking hot in my eyes. Kim not really digging her anymore these days. The big yeti sister I wouldn't go near. Not with those tree trunk legs she's got. She's to beastie for me..

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Alright buddy just checking :lol: Saw your post about the Karndashians and even though they annoy me too, no way could I not think at least one was hot (physically)! Although I even think Paris can look hot at time :D
Kim, if she wan't all plastic, is actually a beautiful girl, with Kourtney not far behind, I couldn't stand to be in the same vicinity with any of those arrogant vag's for more than a second. As far as the Yeti sister......Ugh!:puke:

#1Townie
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 04:31 PM

Actually it was me baiting him. I truly want him to answer questions i have about his team captain and the shit he used to bitch about with bush.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 27th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Um what? I've had plenty of people walk up to me like they're gonna do something and not. He was definitely sucker punched. And that ass deserved it. Private property, threw the first punch, didn't even let the kid square up, fuck that, I'm in on that action.

And according to the interview it was a shot, not the door closing.
You consider that a sucker punch? What do you want, Michael Buffer shouting: "Let's get ready to rummmmmmbbblllleeeeeee!"? To me, a sucker punch is like: 'Scuse me sir, do you know what time it is?.......Wham! Dunno about you, but I'd be ready for something if the guy's walking up to me like that. there was fault on all sides from what I saw, I still don't think they really know what happened so far. I do know that 2-on-1 is bullshit in any case, and since they had him on the ground, I don't see an issue with the guy's wife coming to his aid. I'd say you could say he was reasonably in fear for his life with 2 guys beating on him. Seems kids today think it's perfectly ok for a gang of them to jump someone, as evidenced by all the videos of that shit peppering Youtube now. In my day, if it wasn't 1-on-1 other people would stop it and the people who did it were considered cowards for doing that. Generally, it never happened.

modette99
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I agree with CM, two on one over a punch is a little uncalled for...let your friend stand up for himself or not. Both sides were most likely being asshats for it to get that far to begin with. I'm sure the kids were not innocent in this after all being the lead vehicle (stopped in front) they could have easily kept on driving but decided to confront the pissed off driver. They also could of called the cops, just like the man in the SUV could of did.

We really do not know what happened before, did the kids cut him off and thus endangering his family, did they break check him? So much could of happened, and most likely did for both parties to stop. You can just as easily argue the kids in the truck were looking for a fight as they stopped (confrontation gets you nowhere, even if your right do you think the other party will listen to you)?

I'm not sure why the wife would be charged. From her viewpoint all she has to argue is she saw her husband walk up, due to block view next thing they are beating his butt hence why she pulled a gun. In a way she could of shot them and claimed self defense do to what she saw. She is the ONLY person I think had a right and legal way to pull a gun.

People get angry over stupid shit and then put your life endanger I have witnessed this first hand a few times.

Heck I had a guy cut me off, break check me, and when we did get our windows down I simply asked "what is your problem" his issue "you turned left inside that parking lot"...I just LOL at him and drove off. The spot he is talking about is legal to turn left at. But he felt like he was given the right to endanger my life to point out something he was wrong about. People are NUTS and plan STUPID.

My best friend is considering one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Hdvr-150-Accident-Camera-Video-Recorder/dp/B005GTKY24/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1364505016&sr=8-8&keywords=DVR+rearview+mirror

Heck I might get one too, at least it helps with proving your position to the cops, Insurance and what have you. Plus might mean getting some revenue from Youtube if you catch anything exciting on film.

bulldog
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I agree with CM, two on one over a punch is a little uncalled for...let your friend stand up for himself or not. Both sides were most likely being asshats for it to get that far to begin with. I'm sure the kids were not innocent in this after all being the lead vehicle (stopped in front) they could have easily kept on driving but decided to confront the pissed off driver. They also could of called the cops, just like the man in the SUV could of did.

We really do not know what happened before, did the kids cut him off and thus endangering his family, did they break check him? So much could of happened, and most likely did for both parties to stop. You can just as easily argue the kids in the truck were looking for a fight as they stopped (confrontation gets you nowhere, even if your right do you think the other party will listen to you)?

I'm not sure why the wife would be charged. From her viewpoint all she has to argue is she saw her husband walk up, due to block view next thing they are beating his butt hence why she pulled a gun. In a way she could of shot them and claimed self defense do to what she saw. She is the ONLY person I think had a right and legal way to pull a gun.

People get angry over stupid shit and then put your life endanger I have witnessed this first hand a few times.

Heck I had a guy cut me off, break check me, and when we did get our windows down I simply asked "what is your problem" his issue "you turned left inside that parking lot"...I just LOL at him and drove off. The spot he is talking about is legal to turn left at. But he felt like he was given the right to endanger my life to point out something he was wrong about. People are NUTS and plan STUPID.

My best friend is considering one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Hdvr-150-Accident-Camera-Video-Recorder/dp/B005GTKY24/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1364505016&sr=8-8&keywords=DVR+rearview+mirror

Heck I might get one too, at least it helps with proving your position to the cops, Insurance and what have you. Plus might mean getting some revenue from Youtube if you catch anything exciting on film. If you think one sucker punch is not a big deal then you have not been punched by someone strong that knows how to punch! One punch, especially not expecting it can make or break a fight easily! Not to mention cause substantial damage! I know because I was sucker punched once and broke my nose; couldn't see as blood rushed in my eyes; ended up needing surgery for it years later for a deviated septum! Not to mention if you want to get all "fair" the guy looked to outweigh the kid (not even sure he was legal) by 50 pounds!

No matter what happened before it does not constitute pulling a gun out and shooting someone that has already retreated! That is not a right of a gun owner; it's in life or death situations that you can use it for self defense and not when threat has already left. If you feel this was a life or death situation then you are wrong and you really need to reanalyze situations then, before you end up like this guy being charged!

And the wife IS being charged!!!!! She handed that gun after the fight and was not in a blocked view at all as the camera shows.

As for the video recording, this was way more in favor of the kids then the guy, so it is only helping their case as anyone who watched it can clearly see.

modette99
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 03:43 PM
If you think one sucker punch is not a big deal then you have not been punched by someone strong that knows how to punch! One punch, especially not expecting it can make or break a fight easily! Not to mention cause substantial damage! I know because I was sucker punched once and broke my nose; couldn't see as blood rushed in my eyes; ended up needing surgery for it years later for a deviated septum! Not to mention if you want to get all "fair" the guy looked to outweigh the kid (not even sure he was legal) by 50 pounds!

I never said it was not a big deal nor really touched on the "sucker punch" just saying two on one is a little BS.

Mainly what I did say was the kid could not expect anything more then a fight for a) stopping and b) having a man pissed off approach you c) let the man have the ability to even punch you. Also I don't really hear sound on the video so all I know is the kid said "I'll kill your family"....I have no clue neither do you. Still might not warrant punching the kid but more understandable.

No matter what happened before it does not constitute pulling a gun out and shooting someone that has already retreated! That is not a right of a gun owner; it's in life or death situations that you can use it for self defense and not when threat has already left. If you feel this was a life or death situation then you are wrong and you really need to reanalyze situations then, before you end up like this guy being charged!

I never said it did warrant pulling out his gun. Seems your arguing with? Not sure who, but okay.

And the wife IS being charged!!!!! She handed that gun after the fight and was not in a blocked view at all as the camera shows.

I know she is being charged hence why I even mentioned what the WIFE should say. She probably said too much without an attorney is the reality of it.

She is outside the video for most of it, so hard to say what she could or could not see. My understanding from another forum and the video and news was she also had a gun. So depending how she words her story would make a huge difference.

Chances are she will be let off, Cops charge everything they can and then see what sticks too often to go by what tickets were given as to what was really committed.

As for the video recording, this was way more in favor of the kids then the guy, so it is only helping their case as anyone who watched it can clearly see.

Who you arguing with? We all agree the guy went overboard in drawing his weapon and then firing it. After all he can not blame innocents in the vehicle for the drivers stupidity.

There is so much FAIL on both sides here. I hope the kids learned their lesson anyone can have a gun, so will stopping and confronting someone pissed off at you going to REALLY help the situation? I don't think so. Just keep on your way.

bulldog
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I never said it was not a big deal nor really touched on the "sucker punch" just saying two on one is a little BS.

Mainly what I did say was the kid could not expect anything more then a fight for a) stopping and b) having a man pissed off approach you c) let the man have the ability to even punch you. Also I don't really hear sound on the video so all I know is the kid said "I'll kill your family"....I have no clue neither do you. Still might not warrant punching the kid but more understandable.

I never said it did warrant pulling out his gun. Seems your arguing with? Not sure who, but okay.

I know she is being charged hence why I even mentioned what the WIFE should say. She probably said too much without an attorney is the reality of it.

She is outside the video for most of it, so hard to say what she could or could not see. My understanding from another forum and the video and news was she also had a gun. So depending how she words her story would make a huge difference.

Chances are she will be let off, Cops charge everything they can and then see what sticks too often to go by what tickets were given as to what was really committed.

Who you arguing with? We all agree the guy went overboard in drawing his weapon and then firing it. After all he can not blame innocents in the vehicle for the drivers stupidity.

There is so much FAIL on both sides here. I hope the kids learned their lesson anyone can have a gun, so will stopping and confronting someone pissed off at you going to REALLY help the situation? I don't think so. Just keep on your way. Ok, well it sounded to me like you were saying this was justified. I apologize if that is not what you meant then.

I still don't get why you feel a person yelling should constitute knowing someone is going to strike you though; nobody has the right to hit you with or without warning. The guy started the physical violence and just got mad he got beat up.....again by questionable minors! If anything the minor was in more fear of his life and that is why the other minor helped out! Both kids even stopped when the guy went down when they easily could have went on to beat him to death!

If you read the article it says the guy followed the kids for 25 miles to their house, so they did try to avoid it, so again I don't get why you are glad the kids learned their lesson. What lesson? Live life in fear of someone having a gun if you cut them off? Guns are not for people to be badasses and this is what are giving responsible gun holders a bad name.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Ok, well it sounded to me like you were saying this was justified. I apologize if that is not what you meant then.

I still don't get why you feel a person yelling should constitute knowing someone is going to strike you though; nobody has the right to hit you with or without warning. The guy started the physical violence and just got mad he got beat up.....again by questionable minors! If anything the minor was in more fear of his life and that is why the other minor helped out! Both kids even stopped when the guy went down when they easily could have went on to beat him to death!

If you read the article it says the guy followed the kids for 25 miles to their house, so they did try to avoid it, so again I don't get why you are glad the kids learned their lesson. What lesson? Live life in fear of someone having a gun if you cut them off? Guns are not for people to be badasses and this is what are giving responsible gun holders a bad name.
Has nothing to do with "badasses", it has to do with 2 cowards on one guy, and the right to defend himself with deadly force at that point. The gun didn't come out until AFTER the other guy jumped him, and he was on his back on the ground, pretty much defenseless. The punk kids should be thankful the woman didn't simply haul off and shoot both of them.

The kids didn't have the right to try and drive a person with their toddler in the car into a ditch either. You do that, you're fucking with your life. I don't blame the guy for being pissed. I don't blame the guy's wife for pulling the firearm when she did. I blame the guy for punching the kid driving.

Kids are serious punk-asses these days. Just today at lunch some brain-dead dipshit stepped off the curb right in front of me (luckily only a step into the street), nowhere near a crosswalk. When I hit the brakes and swerved to avoid his stupid ass, I said something and he had the nerve to make a gesture to me. I pondered turning around and beating his ass, but then realized the little maggot was under 18, and that'd get me in too much trouble.

Wrider
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Um you guys do realize the fuckwad who got the beatdown followed them for 45 minutes and then onto their private property before doing that right?

j0ker
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Um you guys do realize the fuckwad who got the beatdown followed them for 45 minutes and then onto their private property before doing that right?

With his baby and wife in the car..... Total failure.

Hoot
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM
With his baby and wife in the car..... Total failure.

Exactly.

You cannot put yourself into a position like that, provoke the other party, then claim to fear for your life.

CM if you're saying the kid should have been on guard and alert to potentially being attacked, then the man in the following vehicle should expect the second party to defend his friend.

I'd do the exact same thing if someone had followed me and a friend for a considerable length of time and then approached us and assaulted my friend.

Hell either of those kids would have been justified in the use if deadly force if they had been carrying! They attempted to flee a strange person with unknown intentions who then followed them into their property and approached them.

*even then, it started with road rage so nobody should be pulling guns. Road rage = people getting into dumb situations they normally wouldnt

#1Townie
Thu Mar 28th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Has nothing to do with "badasses", it has to do with 2 cowards on one guy, and the right to defend himself with deadly force at that point. The gun didn't come out until AFTER the other guy jumped him, and he was on his back on the ground, pretty much defenseless. The punk kids should be thankful the woman didn't simply haul off and shoot both of them.

The kids didn't have the right to try and drive a person with their toddler in the car into a ditch either. You do that, you're fucking with your life. I don't blame the guy for being pissed. I don't blame the guy's wife for pulling the firearm when she did. I blame the guy for punching the kid driving.

Kids are serious punk-asses these days. Just today at lunch some brain-dead dipshit stepped off the curb right in front of me (luckily only a step into the street), nowhere near a crosswalk. When I hit the brakes and swerved to avoid his stupid ass, I said something and he had the nerve to make a gesture to me. I pondered turning around and beating his ass, but then realized the little maggot was under 18, and that'd get me in too much trouble.

You can just shut that hobbit mouth tiny tim. First of all some nut follows me for five minutes its on. Second dude follows us home and hits my friend like that? Its fucking on. Its not just a disagreement between two persons its fucking war! No fuck that dude. Talk shit get hit. Thats what happened. Little bitch pulled a gun because he couldnt back up his words/actions. He could have gone home. He could have done a million different things. No he had to be a bad ass and got his ass kicked by two little twigs. Fuck him and fuck anyone who bashes on those kids. I say good for them.

modette99
Fri Mar 29th, 2013, 09:54 AM
I did not ready the link posted here on this site as this was old news and read elsewhere. However what I read said nothing to the sort. I doubt they were HOME or in a driveway because when they drove off is when the guy shot...Unless one long ass driveway and they were home why they drive off? Did they cut through their lawn, it looked like they were on the side of the street to me.

Hey if he would of shot the kids I would not of lost any sleep either *shrug* I've had a guy try and follow me when I was younger. I for sure did not drive HOME...last thing you want to do is let someone know where you live. Lesson 101 in pissing people off...LOL

bulldog
Fri Mar 29th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I did not ready the link posted here on this site as this was old news and read elsewhere. However what I read said nothing to the sort. I doubt they were HOME or in a driveway because when they drove off is when the guy shot...Unless one long ass driveway and they were home why they drive off? Did they cut through their lawn, it looked like they were on the side of the street to me.

Hey if he would of shot the kids I would not of lost any sleep either *shrug* I've had a guy try and follow me when I was younger. I for sure did not drive HOME...last thing you want to do is let someone know where you live. Lesson 101 in pissing people off...LOL Like you said, if I were being followed last thing I would do is go right to my house because I don't want a crazy guy knowing where I live! So I bet they pulled off right before their house like any smart person would do.

You may have not lost any sleep,but the guy that shot them would of when his prison roommate made him his bitch every night; if he can't beat up some teenagers doubt he could do much in prison without his gun :lol:

modette99
Fri Mar 29th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Like you said, if I were being followed last thing I would do is go right to my house because I don't want a crazy guy knowing where I live! So I bet they pulled off right before their house like any smart person would do.

You may have not lost any sleep,but the guy that shot them would of when his prison roommate made him his bitch every night; if he can't beat up some teenagers doubt he could do much in prison without his gun :lol:

I guess that assumes he would not be the one doing the ass rapping...LOL Everyone assumes you get ass rapped in prison :lol:

bulldog
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 08:02 AM
I guess that assumes he would not be the one doing the ass rapping...LOL Everyone assumes you get ass rapped in prison :lol: Well he ain't going to a white collar prison for murder! Actually too many people think prison is a walk in the park....stupid thinking considering you are lock away with some of the worst criminals in the world that have very little respect for human life. And come on he couldn't even beat up some skinny teenagers so I doubt he is going to do sh*t to prisoners!

Wrider
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM

Hey if he would of shot the kids I would not of lost any sleep either *shrug* I've had a guy try and follow me when I was younger. I for sure did not drive HOME...last thing you want to do is let someone know where you live. Lesson 101 in pissing people off...LOL

Summary: I reject reality and substitute my version.