PDA

View Full Version : BMW tech

mauser72
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 11:25 AM
We unexpectedly lost a tech and need to fill the spot quickly the shop is an independent bmw repair shop that stays busy year round typically. The shop is Absolute Motor Works 2904 s. Galapago in englewood 303 761 7355

madvlad
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 11:34 AM
Man if I knew more about BMW's I'd be up for this

mauser72
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 11:43 AM
Being green is ok that just means you havent learned any bad habbits yet as long as you have a good work ethic and are interested in the subject the rest can be learned

madvlad
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 11:45 AM
oh I have the work ethic which is exactly what is fucking me here at my current job cause nobody else does. Just don't have the tools cause I sold most of them thinking this job was going to give out something and well also don't have crazy BMW knowledge lol... What's the minimal requirements?

mauser72
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 01:16 PM
Were not looking for someone who knows it all but someone who is willing to learn and is able to do the job properly our shop has a great reputation and we need to keep it that way so basically the minimum requirement would be someone with a good mechanical aptitude and strong work ethics and if I hire someone with no tools my tool guys will love me forever:-)

madvlad
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 01:25 PM
Were not looking for someone who knows it all but someone who is willing to learn and is able to do the job properly our shop has a great reputation and we need to keep it that way so basically the minimum requirement would be someone with a good mechanical aptitude and strong work ethics and if I hire someone with no tools my tool guys will love me forever:-)

I have the basics and well my mechanical knowledge is not jiffy lube but it isn't ASE either, I'm in between haha... I definitely am anal about getting the job done right man, I'm not about half ass work. I have basic tools, just gotta buy other stuff again.

Grim2.0
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 01:47 PM
Damire just shoot him your resume and see what your options are man it doesn't hurt to see what may be a better future.

Zach929rr
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 02:10 PM
Damire just shoot him your resume and see what your options are man it doesn't hurt to see what may be a better future.

I was enjoying 20 questions though.

madvlad
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM
I was enjoying 20 questions though.

I was doing that 50 cent thing...

Zach929rr
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 02:16 PM
I was doing that 50 cent thing...

Do you love me or, uh, do you love me?

madvlad
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 02:21 PM
Like fat kid loves cake (no homo)

Jmetz
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM
If you hire Damir you have to let him work on my truck in your shop. It's a package deal. :D

madvlad
Mon Apr 1st, 2013, 03:52 PM
If you hire Damir you have to let him work on my truck in your shop. It's a package deal. :D

Hell I'm still doing side work at nights man trying to make it by in this bitch while doing writer work lol