PDA

View Full Version : Elbert County Sheriff Responce to Obama's Speech in Denver

Cornfed
Thu Apr 4th, 2013, 06:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mlwgZzeq8oI#!

Thank You Sheriff Heap.

longrider
Thu Apr 4th, 2013, 06:25 PM
As a resident of Elbert County having a leader like Shayne Heap makes me proud. Thank you Sheriff Heap

Ghosty
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Summary? Can't turn sound up at work.

Jmetz
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Here's an interesting tidbit about Obama's speech yesterday. The gal that babysits for my brother was in the Aurora theater shooting and was shot in the chest. So she was invited to Obama's speech. She went and was shocked to find they were screening victims that wanted to speak. Only the victims that are anti-gun were allowed to speak.

Cornfed
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Here's an interesting tidbit about Obama's speech yesterday. The gal that babysits for my brother was in the Aurora theater shooting and was shot in the chest. So she was invited to Obama's speech. She went and was shocked to find they were screening victims that wanted to speak. Only the victims that are anti-gun were allowed to speak.

I dont know why this should be of any surprise to anyone. Its called a political machine for a reason, it is not called the voice of the people. This administration, and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that......., is there to push their agenda, period. It has nothing to do with what is good for the country, short or long term. :horse:

So here is a hypothetical question. So the day comes where the government crosses the line and we push back hard, what ever that amounts to. DHS, The National Guard, and other Military forces, are dispatched to restore order. Whose side will the soldiers take? Will they follow orders and shoot their countrymen, their friends and neighbors, their peers? And I use the word peer because the soldier carrying a rifle and driving a tank did not come from the ruling class of Bushs, Kennedys, Heinzs, etc. They came from middle class and poor families like us. Or, will they disobey orders and support their family, friends and peers?
It would appear as though many sheriff's departments are making their intentions known.

Ghosty
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Fuck that shit. She should've lied and pretended to be anti-gun. Then let loose up there, have it all on video in case the goon squad tried to remove her from speaking. That shit makes me mad.

Jmetz
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 12:27 PM
I dont know why this should be of any surprise to anyone. Its called a political machine for a reason, it is not called the voice of the people. This administration, and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that......., is there to push their agenda, period. It has nothing to do with what is good for the country, short or long term. :horse:

So here is a hypothetical question. So the day comes where the government crosses the line and we push back hard, what ever that amounts to. DHS, The National Guard, and other Military forces, are dispatched to restore order. Whose side will the soldiers take? Will they follow orders and shoot their countrymen, their friends and neighbors, their peers? And I use the word peer because the soldier carrying a rifle and driving a tank did not come from the ruling class of Bushs, Kennedys, Heinzs, etc. They came from middle class and poor families like us. Or, will they disobey orders and support their family, friends and peers?
It would appear as though many sheriff's departments are making their intentions known.

While its not a mystery to me, there are many that don't believe things like this really happen (such is the case with the babysitter) until they are personally subjected to it.

As far as the troops, from what I've seen and my own interactions, I believe a large number would stand with the people.

Wrider
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 03:45 PM

"Guns scare me and I don't like them!"

When I get up there start my diatribe against those that are anti-gun, and pull out the most dangerous thing of all to those that are anti-gun... Facts!

Cornfed
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Proposal to empower the Secret Service to arrest sheriffs who don't fall into line.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/03/state-grants-secret-service-vast-new-powers/#J4E3crep1COIDBCL.99

Filo
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 07:31 PM
@Cornfed - "speech" is spelled with two 'e's (see thread title).

-The internet spelling police

Cornfed
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 07:36 PM
@Cornfed - "speech" is spelled with two 'e's (see thread title).

-The internet spelling police

And so it is, correction made. Thank you Internet spelling police.
Damn public schooling.

#1Townie
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 09:31 PM

Thats the question of the century. What will our troops do when given the order to fight the american people? Some will follow it. Some wont. You hav to remember the service men and women are us. The good ones wont follow those orders and the bad ones will. In all actuality i see the numbers in favor of the rebels this time. Plus unlike the first civil war the people are gearing up for this fight. Sure a couple of town folks cant take on a bradley but people are creative. Armies will move intp counties they dont know to fight locals that know the area very well. The part that gives me nightmares is how far will the fighting go? We have seen the end of america as we know it. Now we are faced with peoblems like necer before seen. States passing laws to arrest feds. Feds passing laws to arrest sheriffs. To anyone that still has their heads in the dirt on this i feel sorry for you. At tgis rate this country will implode soon. Very soon. Massive budget problems. Over stepping government. Civil unrest. Its the perfect storm brewing right now.

My biggest fear is what we will have when the smoke clears. What kind of government. What kind of leaders. Its a dark out look.

rforsythe
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 07:19 AM
I wonder why DHS is buying thousands of armored personnel carriers, weapons, billions of bullets, etc. They are not a military agency, and their charter does not extend past our borders. Just who are they planning on going to war against?

salsashark
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 08:01 AM
I wonder why DHS is buying thousands of armored personnel carriers, weapons, billions of bullets, etc. They are not a military agency, and their charter does not extend past our borders. Just who are they planning on going to war against?

http://m8.i.pbase.com/o3/36/6836/1/108402728.3lkTuzvd.RedDawnWOLVERINES.jpg