PDA

View Full Version : update!!! boulder peeps

HOTCARCASS
Thu Apr 4th, 2013, 10:05 PM
MEETING LATER If anyone is interested spending some solid hours on the bike, Sunday is a good day to do it! I am hitting Estes and Lyons and Boulder. Coffee at the Trident in boulder. Lunch at Oscar Blues. The trident is one of the oldest cafes around. Such a great spot to park the bikes and be cafe style.
When 4-7
Where the Trident cafe Boulder 940 pearl St.
@10:00 ksu whenever we are ready to move out.

SaShWhO
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 06:47 PM
I'd love to join ya old man but my home has me by the sack this weekend.
I will make it a promise that we will ride together again one of these days soon.

Matrix
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Would love to Sal but I am going to head down to PMP and try to dial in the racebike a little. Have a good ride! :D

HOTCARCASS
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Let me know when you can borrow your sack back. Look forward to seeing you out there. My current plan is not pulling in the takers may have to switch it up lol.

HOTCARCASS
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Would love to Sal but I am going to head down to PMP and try to dial in the racebike a little. Have a good ride! :D

Sounds killer dawg have fun rip it up!

Epitek
Fri Apr 5th, 2013, 10:52 PM
I can still most likely be there, if the plan stays the same.

jcj81
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Just maybe, just serviced the bike this morning valve adjust, plugs,new coolant,oil/filter, and a 20mile run and recheck. Should be able to get out.

HOTCARCASS
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Just maybe, just serviced the bike this morning valve adjust, plugs,new coolant,oil/filter, and a 20mile run and recheck. Should be able to get out.

Make it out! Its going to be a low key day. Fun Fun!

jcj81
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 05:57 PM
What route are you thinking?

HOTCARCASS
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 07:27 PM
What route are you thinking?

Pm sent

redmyst
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM
send me the route I might be able to meet up with you guys tomorrow..

hurricane
Sat Apr 6th, 2013, 10:41 PM
i should be able to make it for coffee in the am