View Full Version : BioDiesel Motorcycle

metalnicx
Thu Sep 15th, 2005, 07:15 AM
The worlds first BioDiesel motorcycle.

http://www.m1030.com/models.htm

"I can get 96 miles per gallon on this hog!"

R1chie
Thu Sep 15th, 2005, 07:46 AM
That is one butt ugly motorcycle.... It looks like a honda :)

voncon
Thu Sep 15th, 2005, 08:41 AM
I saw a special on that thing -- about BioDeisel actually... but I believe it was based on the KLR650. I was really pretty impressed, and would love to review one of these things. Just think of that kind of mileage in remote areas -- like that non-profit that sends dirtbikes to missionaries in third world countries. It would be a great utility vehicle, even if it isn't very sporty.

R1chie
Thu Sep 15th, 2005, 08:53 AM
I saw a special on that thing -- about BioDeisel actually... but I believe it was based on the KLR650. I was really pretty impressed, and would love to review one of these things. Just think of that kind of mileage in remote areas -- like that non-profit that sends dirtbikes to missionaries in third world countries. It would be a great utility vehicle, even if it isn't very sporty.

I see now.. it is a Kawasaki, not sporty is an understatement :lol: Everything has its place, this would probably work well for missions. Moped and scooters work pretty well. Less inital cost, good gas milage, you may even be able to get parts for them.

Wonder if there are any Kawasaki dealers in Kenya? :dunno:

Dietrich_R1
Thu Sep 15th, 2005, 09:49 AM
I'm in LUV!!!!! This would be a perfect addition to the family, especially for all the non-paved roads for the desert!!!!! Hell, yah wouldn't even have to bring in extra fuel!!!

Hope the reviews are Gooooooood!!!