PDA

View Full Version : Free the Boobies!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 10:34 AM
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

All in favor say: "Aye!". Anyone second this? :D

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/braless-best-study-says-bras-breasts-saggier-161300096.html

Ghosty
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 10:43 AM
How does one get this gloriously rewarding "job"?!

Researchers spent 15 years studying the breasts of over 330 French women...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM
How does one get this gloriously rewarding "job"?!
This would be a PERFECT job for Putin!:D

I`m Batman
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Have you ever seen the African women in National Geographic that doesn't wear bras? Definitely contradict that research/article.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Have you ever seen the African women in National Geographic that doesn't wear bras? Definitely contradict that research/article.
Yeah, thanks man, way to rain on my fantasy :boobies: .........

bulldog
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Just get a girl with huge fake boobs and they never need a bra...problem solved! :D

Ghosty
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hopefully this isn't TMI, but on the subject. I recently been kickin' it with a chick with a huge (DD) rack, and la'naturale to boot. Life is good, but I think I've decided I prefer something more reasonable, like in the "big C" range. For now I'll go with the flow. She's an avid scuba diver, wonder if they help buoancy?

(hopefully this doesn't effect my man-card status, lol)

I`m Batman
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Hopefully this isn't TMI, but on the subject. I recently been kickin' it with a chick with a huge (DD) rack, and la'naturale to boot. Life is good, but I think I've decided I prefer something more reasonable, like in the "big C" range. For now I'll go with the flow. She's an avid scuba diver, wonder if they help buoancy?

We are going need to see some pics for proof. :D

Ghosty
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Chaos knows her and can vouch. Got pics on our FB pages, but not gonna put them up on this (public) board, heh.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 12th, 2013, 04:36 PM

(hopefully this doesn't effect my man-card status, lol)
Since boobies are mostly fat, and I know 2 friends with wives with big boobies who'll vouch for it, I'd say they help with flotation!