PDA

View Full Version : Wolfman open house this weekend

Lomax
Tue Apr 23rd, 2013, 07:13 PM
I hope this is allowed here, I thought some of you would like to know about this. I am not affiliated in any way other than I have lots of their gear and am super pleased with it.

http://advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=21118317&postcount=1

See you up there if you come. :eyebrows: Stop and say HI, I will be on the big ugly Moto Guzzi. :lol:

Marc

Sean
Wed Apr 24th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Wish I was on the front range :( Tell Dusty and Eric that they need to do an event out where people actually ride :up:

For anybody that doesn't know Wolfman luggage, it's some of the best gear you can buy. It's really big in the adventure riding world, but can be used on sport and sport touring bikes easily. It's the kind of gear you only have to buy once. Plus, they are local guys in Longmont and can be seen riding all around Colorado, the US and Central America. Good guys to drink beer with! :cheers:

Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage:
www.wolfmanluggage.com/

Bashed
Wed Apr 24th, 2013, 09:45 PM
I'm headed up there this Saturday to kit out my new to me DS KTM450EXC. Then a bunch of us are doing a -3-5 day DS ride over 4-500 miles starting in Fruita-Moab-Blanding-Hankville-Green River-Fruita.
Should be a great time.
I've been using Wolfman luggage for close to 20 years, maybe more, I can't remember. They have always under promised and over delivered.
Cant go wrong with anything this US company makes.