PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle plows into bicycles

Kim-n-Dean
Mon May 6th, 2013, 05:58 AM
http://www.weather.com/video/motorcyclist-plows-into-bikers-36496

BTW - Anyone else sick of the adds you have sit through to watch videos these days?

Matty
Mon May 6th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Dean or Kim... You're like a week late!!!

Kim-n-Dean
Mon May 6th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Dean or Kim... You're like a week late!!!Yeah, missed it. Don't really get on here much any more, except to start shit...

Aaron
Mon May 6th, 2013, 08:12 AM
I'm sick of the spin the news is putting on this. They called this road the most dengerous road in America, and then showed 20 clubs of bikes going down, cutting the clips off before every single rider got right to his feet without injury.

Matty
Mon May 6th, 2013, 08:34 AM
That turn is the end of a 6 or so mile stretch of mulholland. It's called the snake. I've riden that stretch a thousand or more times and have never gone down. However, I have seen my more than fair share of people that didnt have as much luck or skill!

UHATEIT
Mon May 6th, 2013, 08:37 AM
SOmeone sent me that a week or two ago, I have no idea why that guy veered to the right and hit the bikers. It was an SV :(

asp_125
Mon May 6th, 2013, 09:00 AM
SOmeone sent me that a week or two ago, I have no idea why that guy veered to the right and hit the bikers. It was an SV :(

It's called target fixation ... and lack of riding skill.

Zach929rr
Mon May 6th, 2013, 09:53 AM

http://i.imgur.com/jdenGQU.png

Nooch
Mon May 6th, 2013, 10:43 AM
It's called target fixation ... and lack of riding skill.

Target fixation is bad enough on its own, but mix in newbie skill level and you're bound to eat shit. But target fixation gets the veterans too. Although if a group of pedalists is enough to cause a veteran to fixate, then said veteran needs to re-evaluate some things considering pedalists are EVERYWHERE anymore.