PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good mechanic in the LONGMONT area

j0ker
Mon May 6th, 2013, 09:57 AM
My Chevy 2500HD has started dropping oil. I am about as wrench handy as a.... well I can't think of a good analogy but I suck at wrenching.

I am looking for a good reliable mechanic in the Longmont area. I want to be able to take this truck and have them look at it without the worry of getting screwed over. (again, I am a computer guy, wrenches do not seem to work properly in my hands)

I want to be able to have an idea of whats going on with the truck and how much it will take to get it back in good shape.

Anyone on here have some Longmont mechanic suggestions? OR if you are just super handy with automotives and want to come see how badly I have screwed my truck up, let me know. I have some beer and/or weed and am a decent conversationalist. :D

Any help would be appreciated!

rybo
Mon May 6th, 2013, 10:47 AM
It's not Longmont - but I live in Milliken and any auto service need that I can't meet gets taken to Factory Trained Auto Repair. The owner (Chris Weed) is a completely stand up guy and I would recommend his shop and service to anyone, without hesitation.

I have no question that you will not get screwed over taking your vehicle to them for service. Tell them I sent you.

Scott

Factory Trained Auto Repair
http://www.factorytrainedautorepair.com
303-650-2257

j0ker
Mon May 6th, 2013, 04:48 PM
It's not Longmont - but I live in Milliken and any auto service need that I can't meet gets taken to Factory Trained Auto Repair. The owner (Chris Weed) is a completely stand up guy and I would recommend his shop and service to anyone, without hesitation.

I have no question that you will not get screwed over taking your vehicle to them for service. Tell them I sent you.

Scott

303-650-2257

Thanks for the tip. If nobody comes up with a Longmont mechanic, I'll go to this place.

neh
Wed May 8th, 2013, 10:58 AM
A&M automotive on north broadway in Boulder.

Alex

bulldog
Wed May 8th, 2013, 11:01 AM

Scott

303-650-2257Isn't Chris Weed a local MRA racer too or different Chris Weed?

jcj81
Wed May 8th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I live in longmont work in boulder, work on chevy/GM products for a living. Pm me I can give you a hand.

brennahm
Wed May 8th, 2013, 01:18 PM
+1 for Chris Weed.

Yes, he's raced MRA and Supermoto. Super nice guy.

j0ker
Wed May 8th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks a TON guys. PMs have been sent. :)

JCJ I replied to you a few times. Hope you got it. If that doesn't work out, there are two others on here that do not live in Longmont but are willing to come check out the chevy.

Thank you all for your generosity.