Wed May 8th, 2013, 11:59 AM
n00b ALERT! :lol: jk!! :D

Dood - don't get any more tickets!! :bigeyes:

mdub
Wed May 8th, 2013, 12:05 PM
i'll stop by and say hola EZ E...

johne303
Wed May 8th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Who's down to Run up in to the Hills to knock the cobwebs off from a long winter. I haven't had the chance yet i know alot of you have been already.

thinking MOCO meet up 9 or 10 AM
where TBD Lunch TBD

Open to routes i will be bringing A novice and Shit im a Novice too

MOCO isn't really "Novice" friendly I think. :( I'm still scared going up and especially down that road.

How about we go ride downtown Denver.

mdub
Wed May 8th, 2013, 12:47 PM
now there is an IDEA..

Grim2.0
Wed May 8th, 2013, 12:58 PM
MOCO isn't really a "Novice" friendly I think. :( I'm still scared going up and especially down that road.

I'm in, can i borrow one of your vests?

asp_125
Wed May 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Are we gonna lane bash on I-25?

johne303
Wed May 8th, 2013, 01:39 PM
I'm in, can i borrow one of your vests?

sorry i can't. you have to be a member

DiddysR6
Wed May 8th, 2013, 02:27 PM
If I can rock wheelstands down 6th ave to Denver im in!!!!.. ohh i'll need you guys to box out the cops once they start chasing me cool ?

I'd be in for some mountain love on the 19th though

Jmetz
Wed May 8th, 2013, 02:48 PM
If I can rock wheelstands down 6th ave to Denver im in!!!!.. ohh i'll need you guys to box out the cops once they start chasing me cool ?

I'd be in for some mountain love on the 19th though

Wickwire can probably give you some pointers about rocking wheelies down 6th. :lol:

gregr
Wed May 8th, 2013, 02:54 PM
MOCO isn't really a "Novice" friendly I think. :( I'm still scared going up and especially down that road.

Holy smokes - IMHO downtown is 100x more scary than bear creek canyon. Actually not so much downtown, but _getting_ to downtown.

Funny how different people are comfortable with different things! For me, I hate busy urban roads/freeways.

johne303
Wed May 8th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Holy smokes - IMHO downtown is 100x more scary than bear creek canyon. Actually not so much downtown, but _getting_ to downtown.

Funny how different people are comfortable with different things! For me, I hate busy urban roads/freeways.

The roads are so curvy in the mountains though. Downtown roads are straight and you can park on the sidewalks.

Drano
Wed May 8th, 2013, 05:22 PM
You guys are keeping it epic in here. I needed a good laugh today. :)

AOK303
Wed May 8th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Oi this spiraled way off topic lol

mdub
Wed May 8th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Paying homage to the new csc celebrity.

AOK303
Thu May 9th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Oi i may have to start new thread this may scare off people that actually wanted to ride lol

Grim2.0
Thu May 9th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Oi i may have to start new thread this may scare off people that actually wanted to ride lol

I am sure you will be fine.

Grim2.0
Thu May 9th, 2013, 02:27 PM
I will meet you at MOCO at 10am i need to get some seat time before I leave for Texas for a week then go to Ouray when i get back.

johne303
Sat May 11th, 2013, 01:09 AM
All jokes aside. I want to share my scary story.
I almost crashed yesterday. I was taking a few corners and getting use to my bike. I noticed that I constantly have to be in 2nd gear rather than 3rd or 4th with my other bikes. Anyways I was taking a corner and right before the turn I down shifted and instead of first gear I went into neutral. I panicked!
Normally the engine would slow me down but I coasted into and out of the turn. I didn't have enough time to brake and shifting at that moment didn't feel safe. After all I'm still getting use to the bike. I managed to control the bike enough without crashing. Talk about scary.
The end.

mdub
Sat May 11th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Use Tide. I hear it cleans life's big messes.

UHATEIT
Sat May 11th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Judging by the crowd commenting in here this probably isn't noob friendly. Fawk! Anyways I have never lane bashed, can someone please explain the workings of this artform? As I am a noob I don't know what lane bashing is. Noob story last year I actually had to ask what KSU meant :(

Matty
Sat May 11th, 2013, 08:37 AM
in vegas for lil brother's wedding... y'all have fun!

AOK303
Tue May 14th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Damn you MATTY!!! have fun though

And this will be noob friendly Uhateit
My get my bearings back run and im bring one or 3 that are not up to speeds that
i would normally run so dont let it scare ya

Johnny this would be a good ride then i think Ester may come

Oddibe
Tue May 14th, 2013, 10:26 PM
I'll be there. B-)

johne303
Tue May 14th, 2013, 10:29 PM
I'll try to make it

AOK303
Tue May 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM
lane bashing = High speed ridding while going in and out of lanes to move up in traffic with no regards to White or yellow lines spotted or solid.

some would argue a different view of this though
i thought it mean get off bike and slam helmet on the painted lines =)

mdub
Wed May 15th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Guilty. I gotta go. Damn this bike handles Grt.

AOK303
Wed May 15th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Lol see you there
Sounds like it will be a nice group

rifleshooter
Thu May 16th, 2013, 11:41 AM
I'm in.

I ran 7 - 72 - Ned - 119 - Golden Gate - 93 - Boulder last weekend alone. Went at a pace which was "extralegal."

I have to tell you guys that there were wads of constables in waiting. It was miraculous that I didn't have an "unlucky intervention" from them - Some Harley riders saved me from a trip to a jail cell.

So this weekend I will be looking to ride in a responsible fashion.

mdub
Thu May 16th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Lol see you there
Sounds like it will be a nice group

Took it the wrong way Eric...'m not going to be there. Have fun. I need to change out my old chain and sprocket for a new set...

AOK303
Thu May 16th, 2013, 03:20 PM
no mdub you will be there just use some Duct tape and good to go

sciroccojoe
Thu May 16th, 2013, 11:35 PM
hmm 40 minutes to the ride meet location, but i havent been down south at all this year and iv been dying to get out with other riders. will probably be there. :cheers:

AOK303
Fri May 17th, 2013, 12:24 AM
sorry joe no green bikes allowed

Jm Yeah come down for the fun

Corporate MacGyver
Fri May 17th, 2013, 05:57 AM
I may be there... it all depends on whether my AARP card AND my Visa to enter the People's Republic of Boulder gets renewed. The AARP renewal depends on my showing that I have the minimum required amount of advanced senility to ride with you guys, and the Visa thing... they are checking my purchasing history for sufficient 'GREEN ENERGY' credits for the latest set of tires on my cage...

sciroccojoe
Fri May 17th, 2013, 09:45 AM
sorry joe no green bikes allowed

Jm Yeah come down for the fun

But but but.....I'll cover it in blue painter's tape?!?!:bigeyes:

RB
Fri May 17th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Any one from the Springs wanna ride up for this one? I'm planning on heading up to join you all.

~Barn~
Sat May 18th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Might be there.

ssutton21
Sat May 18th, 2013, 09:02 PM
I need tires, wish I could go.....

GMR
Sat May 18th, 2013, 09:04 PM
But but but.....I'll cover it in blue painter's tape?!?!:bigeyes:

It's true, it seems that blue is the official bike color of CSC. I still have a green bike tho and i don't give a f'k!:poo:

madvlad
Sat May 18th, 2013, 09:18 PM
In, I'll sweep.

AOK303
Sat May 18th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Ill sweep you lead!!! since im bring the some of the slow but will talk when we get there

~Barn~
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:01 PM
The middle is always nice.

madvlad
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:01 PM
You're the leader son lol, I hate leading.

AOK303
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Lets make grim if he does show up i sometimes forget the path thats why i hate leading lol

madvlad
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Lol I'll be grandma pacing, I'm keeping all my energies on that for the track on the 27th :devious:

AOK303
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:33 PM
You say that sounds like more of you need to UNLEASH THE FURY to be ready

madvlad
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:37 PM
You say that sounds like more of you need to UNLEASH THE FURY to be ready

:lol: nah, just along for the ride. Love my current insurance rates lol

AOK303
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:42 PM
*shakes fist*

madvlad
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:44 PM
*shakes fist*

Lol not trying to rub it in, just saying lol

AOK303
Sat May 18th, 2013, 11:59 PM
haha my insurance told me POINT dont affect my premium only Colorado statistics per year!!

madvlad
Sun May 19th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Who do you carry?

AOK303
Sun May 19th, 2013, 12:06 AM
state farm this was directly from my agents mouth my bike went up 20 but my car went down and last year i got one ticket on bike 2 in car total 7 points

Oddibe
Sun May 19th, 2013, 07:39 AM
State Farm sucks balls. Cheap rates but no coverage if you have a claim. Waste of money IMO.

Fumet5uNo
Sun May 19th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Been with State Farm for yeas cover multiple cars and bikes and house always been good to me I give them thumbs up

Oddibe
Sun May 19th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Been with State Farm for yeas cover multiple cars and bikes and house always been good to me I give them thumbs up

Just wait till you need to file a claim. I was with State Farm for over 13 years. They took over 9 months and called me to 9+ hours of depositions before denying my,$5000 claim. They asked questions not related to my stolen bike and demanded information that was none of their business. You agent might be cool, but the company sucks ass. Insurance is only as good as their claims. Otherwise it is a waste of money. State Farm

madvlad
Sun May 19th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Just signed with them, hopefully it'll be a good experience. Haven't had to make claims on insurance as of yet thankfully.

Oddibe
Sun May 19th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Just signed with them, hopefully it'll be a good experience. Haven't had to make claims on insurance as of yet thankfully.

I too hope you never need them. But then, why waste your money? Dairyland is cheaper from the start than SF was after years.

madvlad
Sun May 19th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Dairyland was awesome for my R1 rate but when i looked up for my car they wanted way too much.

AOK303
Sun May 19th, 2013, 08:59 AM
state farm has never declined my claims always got call within 24 hours
when i was 20 and decieded not to pay for 3 months and hit someone they paid still and just said i had to pay the 3 months before they would cut the check...

jcj81
Sun May 19th, 2013, 09:07 AM
State farm has always been good to me, been with them 16-17 years ive had three total losses one was a stolen car I had a lot of money into it with aftermarket items they paid for those items too but I had all reciepts for everthing I put into it. Always easy working with State Farm and getting money for loss or repairs quick. And rates are not any worst than other companys from what ive seen.

Oddibe
Sun May 19th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Maybe they just decided to screw me. Oh wait, no, they have a history. You have been lucky if State Farm has processed your claims quickly. At all, for that matter. Talk to any lawyer about State Farms notorious denying of claims. Look at the history of lawsuits. They have lost several MULTI-MILLION dollar cases for denying legitimate claims. I don't want to gamble if my insurance is going to be there if I need them. USAA is cheaper for my car and home, Dairyland is much cheaper on my bike. All this from day one, making SF after 13 years look even worse. Just my opinion.

~Barn~
Sun May 19th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Anybody happen to know if Amy Lou has earned Damir any performance awards (or demotions) yet today?

P.S. On a more/less rhetorical note, doesn't the guy who is fastest out front, normally do the "leading"? :think:
I'm just sayin'...

Now that I'm about knocking on the step of FOG territory, I'm going to drop a "back in my day..." on you younglings, and mention that on CSC rides of yore, these things were never really premeditated per se. We just got to the jump off, gassed up and waited for the stragglers; followed by the pre-ride speech and route just before KSU, and away we went... The guys who were up front, were up front and maybe passing happened and maybe it didn't, but that was the way it rode. Nobody was having any discussion (at least not in a diplomatic sense) about who would hold-post at the front of the pack... Maybe "leaders" had fun taking turns with each other, but the fastest guys that day were the fastest guys and it always worked for us. :dunno:

I'm not knocking the use of your structure to be sure, I think anything this is a step to keep people "safe" is well intentioned, but the execution of the whole "leader" and "sweeper" philosophy has always been novel to me. Sweeper maybe less so, but still.... if everybody follows the rules and suggestions of the ride [the club], don't the two "roles" find themselves organically? It's just weird to me is all.

If Nick I. is maybe here reading this, I'd be curious to hear what his thoughts are on the practice.

Nick_Ninja
Sun May 19th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Anybody happen to know if Amy Lou has earned Damir any performance awards (or demotions) yet today?

P.S. On a more/less rhetorical note, doesn't the guy who is fastest out front, normally do the "leading"? :think:
I'm just sayin'...

Now that I'm about knocking on the step of FOG territory, I'm going to drop a "back in my day..." on you younglings, and mention that on CSC rides of yore, these things were never really premeditated per se. We just got to the jump off, gassed up and waited for the stragglers; followed by the pre-ride speech and route just before KSU, and away we went... The guys who were up front, were up front and maybe passing happened and maybe it didn't, but that was the way it rode. Nobody was having any discussion (at least not in a diplomatic sense) about who would hold-post at the front of the pack... Maybe "leaders" had fun taking turns with each other, but the fastest guys that day were the fastest guys and it always worked for us. :dunno:

I'm not knocking the use of your structure to be sure, I think anything this is a step to keep people "safe" is well intentioned, but the execution of the whole "leader" and "sweeper" philosophy has always been novel to me. Sweeper maybe less so, but still.... if everybody follows the rules and suggestions of the ride [the club], don't the two "roles" find themselves organically? It's just weird to me is all.

If Nick I. is maybe here reading this, I'd be curious to hear what his thoughts are on the practice.

I'm an Anarchist rider and I don't subscribe to 'leadership' roles. :D

~Barn~
Sun May 19th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I remember that about you...
=)

madvlad
Sun May 19th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Nope, no awards but she gave me a great time and just in love with it :D. Thanks again barns n noble, I can't stop grinnin' lol..... had a pregame speech of course, everybody rode to their limits and had a blast. No crashes, no awards, perfect day.

~Barn~
Sun May 19th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Glad to hear it. Amy Lou is money, isn't she? =)

madvlad
Sun May 19th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Glad to hear it. Amy Lou is money, isn't she? =)

No doubt there man, my opinion of the bike completely changed as I hit hwy 7 :lol:

~Barn~
Sun May 19th, 2013, 04:25 PM
What's the word on the street. You guys still out being townies? Who wants to go cruise Greenwood Village with me? Mountain Tops anyone!

madvlad
Sun May 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM
I'm down for some mac and cheese lol

Grant H.
Sun May 19th, 2013, 05:33 PM
I have had no problems with State Farm.

Several claims, great rates, and phenomenal service.

I would happily recommend my SF Insurance agent to anyone.

Glad you all had a good ride.

rifleshooter
Mon May 20th, 2013, 06:37 AM
That was a great ride, which encountered some douche-y traffic. Vlad handled the spacing to give us better opportunities for some faster corners. I enjoyed myself. You people were pretty cool, too.

madvlad
Mon May 20th, 2013, 07:22 AM
That was a great ride, which encountered some douche-y traffic. Vlad handled the spacing to give us better opportunities for some faster corners. I enjoyed myself. You people were pretty cool, too.

Word man, glad I led pretty good lol, most of the time I lead I tend to go a lot slower than that but given it was a pretty good size group spacing was key. What I found awesome was that we kept the group together for the whole ride as well. Never led a ride where the group kept together for that long. Which bike were you riding? Sorry if I didn't introduce myself yesterday fellas, feel like an a-hole now :lol:

DiddysR6
Mon May 20th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Good ride yesterday!. sorry I fell off at Blackhawk, my back started hurting halfway up morrison, causing me to feel like and ride like shit.

madvlad
Mon May 20th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Good ride yesterday!. sorry I fell off at Blackhawk, my back started hurting halfway up morrison, causing me to feel like and ride like shit.

I was wondering what happened to you man, hope you feel better and that is nothing bad bro.

sciroccojoe
Mon May 20th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Yeah it was an awesome ride, albeit rather cold on the P2P, but I under dressed. I look forward to carving up some more corners with you folks this summer.

Jmetz
Mon May 20th, 2013, 11:09 AM

I'm just sayin'...

The group ride dynamic is different now than it was back then, at least IME.

~Barn~
Mon May 20th, 2013, 11:55 AM
What in particular has changed you think?

madvlad
Mon May 20th, 2013, 12:00 PM

That we are all a bunch hooligan, new school of know it all disrespectful fucks, that won't get of Jmetz lawn :lol:

GMR
Mon May 20th, 2013, 12:20 PM
methinks that F3 is sick. Somebodys bike sounded like it wanted to kill everybody and everything around it in the tunnel, and I think it was the F3 with it's unique exhaust.

Next ride, I won't be getting left behind!

sciroccojoe
Tue May 21st, 2013, 07:33 AM
methinks that F3 is sick. Somebodys bike sounded like it wanted to kill everybody and everything around it in the tunnel, and I think it was the F3 with it's unique exhaust.

Next ride, I won't be getting left behind!

I dunno man. I was in second d gear around 14krpm in those tunnels and the GP style pipe on my ninja can sound like an angry rabid grizzly bear sometimes.:D

Oddibe
Tue May 21st, 2013, 07:54 AM
Glad everyone was safe. Dave was pulled over on 470 on the way home by 5.0. State power tripping pig gave him every ticket he could, even making stuff up. 16 point ticket! All but 6 will be tossed out, due to being BS, but now he has to miss work to make an appearance in the State Donations room. And the cops wonder why many run... When those that stop get screwed! Cop was such an ass but was driving a Charger with a Hemi.

madvlad
Tue May 21st, 2013, 08:03 AM
16 points? Wtf for?

AOK303
Tue May 21st, 2013, 08:29 AM
which bike was dave on?

Jmetz
Tue May 21st, 2013, 09:11 AM

That we are all a bunch hooligan, new school of know it all disrespectful fucks :lol:

Pretty much but needs more get off my lawn!

Back then the faster riders would wait at turn offs for the slower riders. That doesn't really seem to happen now, creating the need for a sweeper. Rather then a "group" it tends to feel like a bunch of individuals going in the same direction. I dunno, there's definitely a much different feel to it these days.

~Barn~
Tue May 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
<Snip...> the faster riders would wait at turn offs for the slower riders. That doesn't really seem to happen now, creating the need for a sweeper.

So basically the leader/sweeper roles have become encouraged as somewhat of a selfish motivation, because fast guys with A.D.D at the front, don't want stop at road-junctions, so everybody can catch up.

That's pretty sorry. Why even put together a group ride if you're just going to ditch out and let "the sweeper" tend to the flock. :roll:

sciroccojoe
Tue May 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM
I don't lead any rides, but I have no problem waiting for the slower guys at turn offs. I always thought the purpose of the sweeper was a safety thing to catch if any slower/inexperienced riders ate shit and no one noticed.

Jmetz
Tue May 21st, 2013, 11:53 AM
I don't lead any rides, but I have no problem waiting for the slower guys at turn offs. I always thought the purpose of the sweeper was a safety thing to catch if any slower/inexperienced riders ate shit and no one noticed.

That as well. Back in the day we all waited at turn offs and if a rider was taking a bit, a couple riders would go back down to look for them.

Oddibe
Tue May 21st, 2013, 10:10 PM
Dave was riding the black 750. He was nailed with 6pts speeding, 4pts no proof of insurance, 3pts no license, 3pts no endorsement, plus fines for unregistered bike and another for having a neighbor's plate on his bike. Officer Rae hit him with everything he could. Not excusing Dave, but when he offered to have friends bring the proof of insurance and license, the cop told him just to show it to the judge. And they wonder why so many bikes run...

Ted
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 07:13 AM
Dave was riding the black 750. He was nailed with 6pts speeding, 4pts no proof of insurance, 3pts no license, 3pts no endorsement, plus fines for unregistered bike and another for having a neighbor's plate on his bike. Officer Rae hit him with everything he could. Not excusing Dave, but when he offered to have friends bring the proof of insurance and license, the cop told him just to show it to the judge. And they wonder why so many bikes run...

With that many alleged violations, I doubt even the nicest cop out there would have let anything slide.

madvlad
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 07:45 AM
To be honest with you if I would've known he didn't have a license/permit I wouldn't have let him ride. Call me a dick or whatever but we must set the example plus it's not that hard to get the MSF course going and pass anyways.

sloridr
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 07:52 AM
To be honest with you if I would've known he didn't have a license/permit I wouldn't have let him ride. Call me a dick or whatever but we must set the example plus it's not that hard to get the MSF course going and pass anyways.

This is true. It is kinda a must have these days.

As for group rides, every group ride I've been on we waited for EVERYONE at each intersection. Or like mentioned someone would go back and look for them. If you go on a ride that people aren't waiting for others, I wouldn't ride with those folks anymore. Period!

:cheers::boobies:

AOK303
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM

thought that new law was No license means Automatic towing so that's kinda of a break he could of taken the Plate for its illegal to put a plate from another vehicle on yours its actually considered theft and registration theft which they can take you to jail for they do it alot to Cars that do this

JKOL
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 08:23 AM

Not to be a dick, but doesn't sound at all to me like the cop was power tripping as you say, the cop did his job in this case. I have had more than a few stops from police with never anything more than a speeding ticket, and I have gotten out of as many tickets as I have received just by being polite, but then again, I carry license/registration/insurance so the cop really has no chance to give me anything else.

I have even been stopped by Officer Cox (fitting name BTW) near Golden for a license plate that wasn't visible. He could easily see the plate, but used it as his excuse to pull me over to check license/registration/insurance. I was released without any tickets. I have talked to more than a couple people that have met officer Cox.

Grim2.0
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 08:29 AM

Seriously???

Kind of sounds like the officer had every right and reason to take the bike, impound it and put Dave in the back of his car.

If you don't have anything to hide there is no reason to run, those that do obviously don't want to pay the consequences for the lack of requirements to ride a motorcycle and have it on public roads. What makes you think the officer wants to sit there and waste time waiting for someone else to bring things he should have had on his person already?

That was a well earned ticket IMO.

Sully
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Glad everyone was safe. Dave was pulled over on 470 on the way home by 5.0. State power tripping pig gave him every ticket he could, even making stuff up. 16 point ticket! All but 6 will be tossed out, due to being BS, but now he has to miss work to make an appearance in the State Donations room. And the cops wonder why many run... When those that stop get screwed! Cop was such an ass but was driving a Charger with a Hemi.

Uhm... so... what stuff did the cop make up... ?

I'd say Dave was pretty lucky the officer didn't haul his ass to jail! :bigeyes:

IMO there is no reason to run unless you have something to hide - which I believe a few stated above. If you aren't willing to face the consequences of your actions, maybe you shouldn't be riding illegally? Just a thought :idea:

madvlad
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 08:46 AM
Yep let the weekly bashing begin :lol:.... All in all what most have said it's true and well honestly we are not 18 anymore and we're all adults now and should know better than that.

UHATEIT
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 10:17 AM
This sounds like this was actually a good run and very noob friendly if there was a sweeper and some guys waited at junctions. If my wife wasn't off I would have attended, but we stayed home and hung out. I am hoping most group rides will continue to be like this with people willing to wait. Tho I hate being the terribly slow guy holding people up when I have my panic moments :(

DiddysR6
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 10:53 AM
Seriously???

Kind of sounds like the officer had every right and reason to take the bike, impound it and put Dave in the back of his car.

If you don't have anything to hide there is no reason to run, those that do obviously don't want to pay the consequences for the lack of requirements to ride a motorcycle and have it on public roads. What makes you think the officer wants to sit there and waste time waiting for someone else to bring things he should have had on his person already?

That was a well earned ticket IMO.

+1

Fact of the matter is that the law is the law. If you don't have your licence, insurance, or even the right freakin plate on your bike. you have no business being out on the road. That cop is probably the coolest cop out there for letting him ride away. Most cops would have towed/impounded the bike and taken him in for questioning until he could prove that bike was his. Dave getting a 16 point ticket was nobody's fault but his own. you seriously have to be smarter than that

j0ker
Wed May 22nd, 2013, 11:14 AM
Tho I hate being the terribly slow guy holding people up when I have my panic moments :(

Don't worry, nobody else is. You will get better!!

mdub
Sun May 4th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Bike and car tonite?

madvlad
Sun May 4th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Holy thread revival there guy :lol:

mdub
Sun May 4th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Chking to see if there is a bike and car nite tonite... Haha

madvlad
Sun May 4th, 2014, 06:31 PM
With the weather there has to be something going on. Check nationwide on Facebook, they're meeting somewhere tonight I'm sure

mdub
Sun May 4th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Right on buddy. Maybe barnacle will chime in and guide me to one....

Generic
Mon May 5th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Right on buddy. Maybe barnacle will chime in and guide me to one....

FYI if you can try to post a new thread, send a PM or something other than resurrect 1 year old threads that is best.

mdub
Mon May 5th, 2014, 11:18 AM
FYI if you can try to post a new thread, send a PM or something other than resurrect 1 year old threads that is best.

I guess you care that it is a year old thread and it is hindering your function in life. So fucking what dood!!! FYI my NUTS!!!

madvlad
Mon May 5th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Well that escalated quickly :lol:

mdub
Mon May 5th, 2014, 01:46 PM
I did not mean anything by it. I saw his post while I was taking care of some business...

Ph03niX
Mon May 5th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Bike and car tonite?

Yes! Nationwide productions on Facebook has this every sunday night.. I was there last night. Twas a HUGE turnout! A bunch of bikes as well.

Join me and a couple of buddies next weekend! I just go by myself quite often but riding buddies are always welcome. :D

mdub
Mon May 5th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Right on man!!! I don't Do FB . Just CSC. Lemme know where to meet ya for this Sunday ...

~Barn~
Mon May 5th, 2014, 10:17 PM
I don't have a FB either, but you can still search for them and see their page!

mdub
Mon May 5th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Ya what ever . Now you chime in. Let's go next Sunday?!?!?!

AOK303
Tue May 6th, 2014, 12:52 AM
damn bitches making my email jump with response to my post. Ill start hitting up Sunday's soon ill text ya Mdubs and barns

Not damir he closed his facebook i almost missed the last GP race cause there was no post =P

mdub
Tue May 6th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Right on.