PDA

View Full Version : for all that hate the asshole smokers that toss their butts on the ground...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 15th, 2013, 05:22 PM
....or out the windows of their cars. I know SOME responsible smokers, but(t)......

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-upbeat/ocean-cleanup-yields-over-2-million-cigarette-butts-183029642.html

Big surprise, that......

mdub
Wed May 15th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Yes that is awful. I use to smoke. i hate being behind someone that smokes while driving or riding. Cant stand the smell.

There is supposed to be a giant floating refuse somewhere in the ocean as well.

#1Townie
Wed May 15th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Meh.

mdub
Wed May 15th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Cause you prolly smoke...

Frankie675
Wed May 15th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Those fags piss me off...get it....but throwing a cigarette butt is still littering, and if you're going through a hole pack a day then that equals up to a lot of butts being thrown onto the ground. There's a lot of shitty people out there unfortunately.

#1Townie
Wed May 15th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Cause you prolly smoke...

Actually no I don't. I chew now days. And when I smoked I always put my buts in my pocket until I got to a trash can. So suck a dick. I just feel there are far more pressing matters in line than counting butts on the beach. Also unlike you I don't bash smokers or think of myself as a better person because in don't do that anymore. Kind of hypocritical. Oh I used to smoke and now I can smell it while I ride behind a car. Get the fuck over yourself.

mdub
Thu May 16th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Actually no I don't. I chew now days. And when I smoked I always put my buts in my pocket until I got to a trash can. So suck a dick. I just feel there are far more pressing matters in line than counting butts on the beach. Also unlike you I don't bash smokers or think of myself as a better person because in don't do that anymore. Kind of hypocritical. Oh I used to smoke and now I can smell it while I ride behind a car. Get the fuck over yourself.

Well since you got that off your tits. Grt that u. R a responsible soon to be cancer recipient.

#1Townie
Thu May 16th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Well since you got that off your tits. Grt that u. R a responsible soon to be cancer recipient.

Just because you quit doesn't mean you are out of the woods. Tell me again how you can smell smoke while riding or even in your car. Also tell me superman. What's it like to be perfect? Must be fun.

mdub
Thu May 16th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Just because you quit doesn't mean you are out of the woods. Tell me again how you can smell smoke while riding or even in your car. Also tell me superman. What's it like to be perfect? Must be fun.

STFU jack-ass!!!....i can smell it riding or driving in town..Yes i know i'm not out the woods...I can get cancer from anything. I just have one less to concern myself about.

Mother Goose
Thu May 16th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Calm down and have a cigarette! :lol:

Seriously though, I hate it when people throw their butts out of their window. I want to pick it up, flick it back into their car and tell them they dropped something.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 16th, 2013, 12:42 PM
The stench of it bothers me too, but it's still legal, so I just rool up my windows and turn on the A/C. the assholes who toss their butts on the ground or especially out the window, in the mountains no less, are the ones I take issue with. Hope they die in a fire lit by them smoking in bed.....:devil1:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 16th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Good on ya for doing that with your butts. I have a couple friends who also do that. People that toss them suck. What, they think they grow into cigarette trees????

mxer
Thu May 16th, 2013, 12:48 PM
The smell is disgusting. If I can smell it from 20 feet away through my carbon filter Arai helmet with a slight tail breeze and an idling diesel F350 next to me, I can only imagine the disgusting stench that this person's mouth, clothes and car smell like.

mdub
Thu May 16th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Yeah thats funny.....even when we are getting ready for a group ride..i dont like to hang out with the riders that are smoking.

Rabbie303
Thu May 16th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Sadly, I 95% of the time that used to be me. Yeah I was being stupid. If there was a trash can around I would put it out, but driving and walking around I would toss them. But I've been smoke free for a long time now, and the tail end of a smokers car, or walking behind them just stinks now but oh well. Nothing I can do.

#1Townie
Thu May 16th, 2013, 01:33 PM
STFU jack-ass!!!....i can smell it riding or driving in town..Yes i know i'm not out the woods...I can get cancer from anything. I just have one less to concern myself about.

You're telling me you wish I get cancer in a pussy ass fashion so that when I call you out you can deny it. I said Meh and you had to get all butt hurt. Suck a dick bitch. I hope people always find ways to blow smoke in your face. Fucking cry baby.

mdub
Thu May 16th, 2013, 05:03 PM
You're telling me you wish I get cancer in a pussy ass fashion so that when I call you out you can deny it. I said Meh and you had to get all butt hurt. Suck a dick bitch. I hope people always find ways to blow smoke in your face. Fucking cry baby.

Fuck you dim-wit RETARD. You said meh, and i replied you prolly smoke. And then you get on your righteous soapbox...Dumb Fucker!!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 16th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Am I gonna have to put you 2 in a time out?:D

Only I get to be an asshole in my threads!8)