PDA

View Full Version : On warming up your bike before riding.

Aaron
Mon May 27th, 2013, 03:30 AM
This is applicable to pretty much every 4 stroke engine.

Here is how you should warm up your car or motorcycle, no matter the weather. Start the vehicle, put it in gear, and drive right away. You should not "warm up" a 4 cycle engine. During the time that the motor is started and oil reaches operating temp, extreme care should be given to limit engine rpm. I shift at 4,000rpm on my bike, and 2,000 in my cars while they are coming up to operating temperature. Throttle percentage doesn't particularly make a difference, so long as rpm is limited.

Cold idle is the most wear-inducing rpm point on an engine. Even when outside temperatures are 100 degrees, oil is still not even halfway to the temperature where it is made to perform at. Idle is also a particularly hard rpm for engines. They are out of balance and run rough, there's no load, and worst of all, oil flow and pressure is too low. The two worst things for en engine, idle and cold oil, and we're going to let the engine sit in this state for 15 minutes?

That's not even accounting for the other reasons. It wastes gas, it's illegal, bad for the environment, raises risk of theft, and annoys your neighbors.

By driving the vehicle right away, we put a load on it, and get the rpm up a little, which increases oil flow and pressure. The loading also creates heat, bringing the engine up to temperature quicker.

For automatic transmission cars, after cold start one should wait until the engine rpm settles to normal idle before putting it in gear. This shouldn't take more than 30 seconds. Shifting from park to drive at 1800 rpm on a cold transmission is not something conducive with longevity. Once rpm settles to a normal idle, drive right away, again taking care to limit engine rpm.

Next I'll be going into parking brakes, and after that changing driving habits for better gas mileage.

~Barn~
Mon May 27th, 2013, 09:06 AM
All of my motorcycle manuals have had sections with similar (albeit briefer) words about not letting the bike sit after starting.

Here's a previous thread (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45179) about it too.

matt2778
Mon May 27th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Where are you getting your information? You know some cars with not let you shift into over drive when cold. How would you limit rpm then? What is you live right off the highway? Then your choices are sit and let idle or run down the highway at high rpm without over drive

FZRguy
Mon May 27th, 2013, 01:21 PM
I disagree.

Aaron
Mon May 27th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Where are you getting your information? You know some cars with not let you shift into over drive when cold. How would you limit rpm then? What is you live right off the highway? Then your choices are sit and let idle or run down the highway at high rpm without over drive

You're not going to find this as reliable information because I'm not an ASE certified oil changer, but it's a hobby of mine. My only hobby. I've built more engines than I can count, and do engine swaps when I feel like it. My current car is a Fiero with a 3.4 DOHC turbo making 487hp on the stock block. I'll give you details, but this isn't your ordinary Fiero.

Oil temperature is the most crucial thing to longevity there is. Used Wal Mart brand 5w30 protects better at operating temp than any cold synthetic out there.

In that case, I'd honestly take the highway still. What car do you have that doesn't have an OD gear? My aforementioned Fiero even has OD!

CaptGoodvibes
Mon May 27th, 2013, 02:08 PM
My MOM says I can ride normally as soon as engine temp registers on my cluster; 104F btw.

madvlad
Mon May 27th, 2013, 02:11 PM
I let the oil cycle through at least for a minute at cokd start. Once I've gone somewhere stop and then go again then maybe 15-30in seconds. You can't let the head of the engine starve by just going right off the bat.

Frankie675
Mon May 27th, 2013, 02:18 PM
There must be a difference between heavy weighted sythetic oil and light cheap oil. Every once in a great while I won't let my bike warm up and I can instantly feel the difference of the oil not being up to temp. I can see if you have a light weighted oil it will circulate no differently being at temp or cold.

matt2778
Mon May 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM
You're not going to find this as reliable information because I'm not an ASE certified oil changer, but it's a hobby of mine. My only hobby. I've built more engines than I can count, and do engine swaps when I feel like it. My current car is a Fiero with a 3.4 DOHC turbo making 487hp on the stock block. I'll give you details, but this isn't your ordinary Fiero.

Oil temperature is the most crucial thing to longevity there is. Used Wal Mart brand 5w30 protects better at operating temp than any cold synthetic out there.

In that case, I'd honestly take the highway still. What car do you have that doesn't have an OD gear? My aforementioned Fiero even has OD!

I did not say I do not have overdrive. I said the car will not allow shift into overdrive until operating temp is met. So on a cold day it could take 5-15 minutes of idling to reach this or drive without overdrive until operating temp is met. Therefore you theory of not having a long idle or high rpm is out the window.

3point5
Mon May 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
My current car is a Fiero with a 3.4 DOHC turbo making 487hp on the stock block.

Not something to brag about...

My current car is a Fiero with a 3.4 DOHC turbo making 487hp on the stock block

Enough said...

sag
Mon May 27th, 2013, 09:01 PM
who cares if it annoys the neighbors if were already pissing off every motorist and trucker on the road by hypermiling? :P

anyways, i dont warm up. usually start it just before sitting on it or while i throw my helmet on and just go.

NZ Darren
Mon May 27th, 2013, 09:09 PM
When I leave work in the morning during winter, I let it warm up for a few min. Summer, start it, put on helmet and gloves then ride.
Cars I never warm up, just seems a waste of gas.

gsxridiot
Mon May 27th, 2013, 09:49 PM

Enough said...

??? sounds like a sick ride to me
500hp in a fiero? holy shnikies!

3point5
Mon May 27th, 2013, 10:19 PM
??? sounds like a sick ride to me
500hp in a fiero? holy shnikies!

serious, I'll act like you didnt just say that!? In my opinion, there is nothing appealing of a pontiac fiero - if Aaron wants to put his time & money into a pontiac, more power to him. 500whp is a feat, sure - but there are honda civics that can make 500hp…I'm nuts deep in a 350z build, I'd like to think I'll see 600whp…out of a similar 3.5 liter twin turbo…

http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/571587-greddy-twin-build.html'

sorry for hijacking the thread...

~Barn~
Mon May 27th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Sweet. You're building a car that's going to be as fast as a Fiero. :lol:

vort3xr6
Mon May 27th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Well said. Very similar to break in philosophies. Lots of strong opinions on both subjects. I use cheap Walmart Rotella oil, I never warm up vehicles unless I am waiting for defrost to work, and I ride/drive every brand new motor like I stole it.

FZRguy
Tue May 28th, 2013, 02:28 AM
I owned a Fiero...hope you fixed the understeer like a muther handling.

Ghosty
Tue May 28th, 2013, 08:31 AM
My current car is a Fiero with a 3.4 DOHC turbo making 487hp on the stock block. I'll give you details, but this isn't your ordinary Fiero.
Badass! What was the donor car for that 3.4 motor?

Why not?

Enough said...
How so?

Honda Civic, LOL! Prodution numbers: five-hundred-gazillion. I know there are a few really fast Civics in Denver, but IT'S STILL A FUCKING CIVIC. Enough said...

psyclone
Tue May 28th, 2013, 09:11 AM
I wish I could ride away after starting my Monster, but the engine will just die. The factory starting procedure is to turn on the "fast idle" control and let the bike warm up for 5 minutes. I just tell myself its another "unique" characteristic of an Italian bike ... yeah right!

Drano
Tue May 28th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Badass! What was the donor car for that 3.4 motor?
I believe it was from a 1995 Monte Carlo Z34.

Aaron
Tue May 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM
serious, I'll act like you didnt just say that!? In my opinion, there is nothing appealing of a pontiac fiero - if Aaron wants to put his time & money into a pontiac, more power to him. 500whp is a feat, sure - but there are honda civics that can make 500hp…I'm nuts deep in a 350z build, I'd like to think I'll see 600whp…out of a similar 3.5 liter twin turbo…

http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/571587-greddy-twin-build.html'

sorry for hijacking the thread...

Wow you can buy parts made for the car and bolt them together. Mad skills right there. Let me know when you make 2 1/2 times stock power on 8.7psi. That's when my build impresses. And the fact that the Fiero never came with a 3.4L.

The engine came out of a 1995 Monte Carlo Z34, stock is 180whp through an automatic. I built my own motor mounts (5-point mounted), built my own fuel lines, built my own wiring harness, built my own coolant lines, and mixed and matched intake manifolds to get the best one. I had the heads ported and polished (278int 225exh at 500 lift), 48g lightened lifters, a 75mm throttle body with a 3" intake arm I built. I built the headers, 1.75" mandrel bent with tuned equal length primaries. I built the Y-pipe, again equal length 2.5". I built the down pipe, 3" with a circulating waste gate. And I built the entire exhaust system. Again, only mandrel bent pipes. I then built the cold side myself, mandrel bends only, and it's air/water intercooled.

The engine actually didn't come from a donor car, it was a brand new crate engine. Forgot to add it also has an aluminum flywheel, a deep sump oil pan I built (8 qt oil changes ya baby), and probably a few other things I forgot to mention.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Update3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Update10.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/P1010009.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Engine98.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/AaronZ34/media/Black%20Fiero/Engine98.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Engine99.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/AaronZ34/media/Black%20Fiero/Engine99.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Update15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Engine105.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Engine151.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/Black%20Fiero/Engine100.jpg

Aaron
Tue May 28th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I owned a Fiero...hope you fixed the understeer like a muther handling.

About that lol. The Fiero is probably the most fun I've ever had driving a car, but the handling is awful and mine is no exception. It has lovely lift throttle oversteer, that happens so fast there's no way to control it, then it plows trough the corner like your mother's Buick, and then when I apply 487hp as it starts to straighten out it lifts the front end so hard that it won't steer at all and continues wherever it was pointing when you apoed throttle.

My SRT8 and my bike are on the front burners right now, but I do plan on eventually spending a lot of money and building a proper Fiero.

jcj81
Tue May 28th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Why did you go with the X 3.4 I cringe when I have had to work on those back when GM started use them, X motor cars would be towed in not starting timing belts shredded, have a pain in the ass timing belt procedure. It does look nice, props for getting it all working you'e got some skill making it work.

Aaron
Tue May 28th, 2013, 12:10 PM
I've always loved the soul or personality of the 3.4 DOHC. It's hard to explain, but the motor just has a lot of life to it. It's a very fun motor to drive. It's quiet and smooth on the low end, and it comes to life with the cams at 3500rpm, complete 180 degree change. It develops a deep intake growl that sustains to 7200rpm. They are very maintenance intensive, and timing belts are pure hell. But in the Fiero, they are shockingly easy to work on.

JKOL
Tue May 28th, 2013, 12:24 PM
serious, I'll act like you didnt just say that!? In my opinion, there is nothing appealing of a pontiac fiero -

I have the same feeling about a 350Z.

Back on track....I don't warm up my bikes any longer than it takes to get my helmet and gloves on. I just keep the RPMs down until the temp comes up.

rforsythe
Tue May 28th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Wait ... what is this thread about?

Grim2.0
Tue May 28th, 2013, 02:12 PM

I thought it was how to warm up your toastadas!

rforsythe
Tue May 28th, 2013, 09:06 PM
I thought it was how to warm up your toastadas!

On a hot fiero?

FZRguy
Wed May 29th, 2013, 01:17 AM
My Fiero was an early model (1984 I think) and even with it's handling ills, it was still fun to drive. Gotta give Aaron props on the build, even tho it's not the platform I would choose. On the warm-up thing, doubtful it matters with above freezing temps, and I don't really know if it matters with below freezing temps, but I gotta idle a while when it's cold outside. And I mean the truck....my FZR won't even start when it's below freezing. :lol: DRZ always starts easy and warms quickly, no matter the temp. Gotta love a thumper!

johne303
Wed May 29th, 2013, 01:32 AM

I almost feel like this thread was created to glorify his fiero

Grant H.
Wed May 29th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Nice fiero Aaron! Like FZR said, not the platform I would have chosen, but a cool build none the less.

As for warming up, I usually get mine to where it will idle with RPMs held about 2K, and then rider nicely till the temp shows at least 140 (handily that's till about the time I am out of my neighborhood).

UHATEIT
Thu Jun 20th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Thats a fuckin gorgeous Fiero, I have ALWAYS loved those, wanted to get a Fiero GT as my first car when I was 16 but got a Nissan 300ZX twin turbo instead :)

Anyways as for warming up the bike, I get underconfident in tire warming. I bought brand new Michellin Pilot Road 2 at fay Myers in May and when I start riding I dont know how hard to push it in a lean (or even lean at all) wondering how long ti should take to warm them so I don't slide out.

Example: I live at hampden/Tower and it is about 4 miles from there (straight road hampden) to the interchange of the Parker/225 area. I am not leaning to the sides until that time. Would a basic 4 miles of straight unleaded driving to get there be enough to heat them so that i can make the Parker/225 inetrchange lean at some decent speed or to warm them up do you have to also be leaning to the sides to get them warmed. Otherwise I would be simply guessing that the warmth the middle fo the tire gets from the 4 straiht miles of riding MAY warm the rest of the tire as well? I am clueless when it comes to warmth and how it travels and what does not get to the outside.

opinions and help please! My wuuestions pertain to tire warming which I guess is part of the warming up process eh!

asp_125
Thu Jun 20th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Straight line riding will warm up the rest of the tire .. in time. Flexing the sidewalls on each revolution of the tire will heat up the carcass and transfer heat to the sides of the tire. Bear in mind the effects are greatly reduced on a cold day, in winter for example. The front tire is exposed to all that cold wind and might not even get up to optimum temperature. 4 miles of riding is sufficient to warm most street compounds - unlike race rubber that works best with tire warmers. That's why running race takeoffs is such a risky proposition for unfamiliar noobs; you have little traction until they reach temperature.

rforsythe
Thu Jun 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Bear in mind the effects are greatly reduced on a cold day, in winter for example. The front tire is exposed to all that cold wind and might not even get up to optimum temperature.

Conduction is a far greater force that convection, FYI. You lose more heat through contact with the ground than via air cooling. The rear tire won't have the air hitting it, but also has a larger contact patch with the ground to conduct the heat away.

Street compounds are designed to operate in a wide range of temps common to that environment however, and usually don't need much extra heating if any. Just go ride.

UHATEIT
Thu Jun 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks guys! I will just hit those freeway curves and place confidence in the tires that they wont slip. Im not talking about blazing around the curve, but if any of you know what 2 curves I refer to (where hampden ends and turns right into parker, and the overpass of Parker that gets onto 225 southbound) I will just trust the tires and go. I get affraid of a good lean thinking the tires are not warmed up but sounds like they should be fine

CaneZach
Thu Jun 20th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Sweet. You're building a car that's going to be as fast as a Fiero. :lol:

How did I miss this gem the first time I read through this thread?? :pointlaugh:

zmaster
Tue Nov 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
What about a carb bike? Like the ninja 250R 2008 > year models are. They are really cold blooded animals and unless you are riding on throttle open, the bike is not that responsive from a standstill.?

Suggestions?

asp_125
Tue Nov 19th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Check your manual choke, perhaps keep it open or partly open for a while. My KLX250 is similarly cold blooded. I have to run with the choke open for a long time.

Bueller
Tue Nov 19th, 2013, 03:52 PM
What about a carb bike? Like the ninja 250R 2008 > year models are. They are really cold blooded animals and unless you are riding on throttle open, the bike is not that responsive from a standstill.?

Suggestions?

Jet for altitude (mains) if not already done, and shim your needles. And yes, choke it for a while.

Aaron
Tue Nov 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM

Suggestions?
You bring up a great point, a lot of carbureted applications do not run well when cold. I've personally crashed a bike because of this. Twisted the throttle, engine choked, I fell forward, then it came on hard and when I got flung back lost control. Besides the other's advice, which is good (Choke and jetting), I would let it warm up until it runs well, typically won't be more than a couple minutes at most. Even though oil temperature is more important in general, improper fueling can put you in danger, so that becomes more important than engine life.

asp_125
Tue Nov 19th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Choke on, start it up while you're putting on your helmet, jacket, and gloves. By then it would have warmed up enough to a nice idle. Keep the choke on for the first few blocks, more if it's colder.

kawasakirob
Tue Nov 19th, 2013, 08:09 PM
I leave the throttle wide open for a solid 5 minutes until I hear a pop. Then I go ride.

Grim2.0
Wed Nov 20th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I leave the throttle wide open for a solid 5 minutes until I hear a pop. Then I go ride.

Is that kind of like "grind it till you find it"?

kawasakirob
Wed Nov 20th, 2013, 01:29 PM

Yep that's it!

The Black Knight
Wed Nov 20th, 2013, 02:04 PM

we talking about women or bikes?? Would think it'd work for both. Especially hot news anchor women :D

rifleshooter
Mon Dec 30th, 2013, 07:31 PM
The ancient F3 is as cold-blooded an animal as I've seen.

I turn the Starter Enrichment Valve on (essentially a choke) and start without opening the throttle. It will run for about 20 seconds this way unless I turn the idle knob in a half-turn or so to keep the bike at 1400 rpm. I can take off and ride, turning the SER valve off and the engine never misses a beat. Often times during the winter months the temp never comes up to anything like a normal range.

mdub
Mon Dec 30th, 2013, 07:56 PM
My mom had the first gen fiero. Love da spkrs in the headrest. But it always had issues mechanically.

Aaron
Mon Dec 30th, 2013, 10:28 PM
My mom had the first gen fiero. Love da spkrs in the headrest. But it always had issues mechanically.
Speakers in the headrest always seemed to be a cool thing to me too, but the later models like mine didn't have them, they were on the pillars instead. Mine was actually ok mechanically, just slow with a capital slow.

UHATEIT
Tue Dec 31st, 2013, 08:26 AM
As a kid I always wanted a Pontiac Fiero GT. I liked that the word PONTIAC lit up in the rear and liked the glass side windows by the engine area. I didn't know how to drive a stick as of yet so my step-dad had to test drive it for me. I ended up with a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo instead :) But always liked the styling of the Fiero, I saw a really nice blue one this mroning coming into work, I think he works at the MIDAS at Hampden/Tower since I always see it there. I eventually bought a Toyota MR2 widebody turbo which is basically the same type of styling as the Fiero.

usmcab35
Tue Feb 18th, 2014, 07:20 AM
what is all this talk about warming bikes up? Lets get back to the real topic!!!
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/TheRealShadowX/A43123CC-BDD6-45F3-8241-A49822C5AEA1-1023-000003B9CBC463DD.jpg

Aaron
Tue Feb 18th, 2014, 07:23 PM
^Couldn't afford a fast bike, bought a Busa instead.

usmcab35
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 09:05 AM

haha yea its slow, mines even slower since I don't do like most busa owners and put a 300 tire 8 feet behind it and gator seats, but I like it.

Drano
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Haha, yeah...:no:
:idea: Buy a 1st generation Busa for $6k, throw $2k worth of mods on it, stomp on S1000RRs until the cows come home, and still have enough money left over to buy a second one before Aaron recoups the costs of his magnificent wonder of all motorcycle holiness :poo:. Although, in Aaron's case, all you need is a liter bike with some decent launch skills and you'll smoke him every time. You'll only need worry yourself if he gets an HP4, then he'll have the bike that does everything for him, he won't even have to ride it any more! :doublefinger:

The Black Knight
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 10:32 AM
sounds like something needs to be settled at a track day. Line em up and see who posts the best lap.

Ted
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 11:12 AM
^ i'll pay to see this...

Aaron
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 12:06 PM
sounds like something needs to be settled at a track day. Line em up and see who posts the best lap.
I'm game, planning on doing several track days this season, I'd like to PMP, HPR, and IMI. Just have to get some tires first. IMI should be fun, I won't ever get out of first gear!

The Black Knight
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 12:58 PM
I'm game, planning on doing several track days this season, I'd like to PMP, HPR, and IMI. Just have to get some tires first. IMI should be fun, I won't ever get out of first gear!

well there you go!! line em up, Busa v. BMW v. Drano

blaircsf
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 01:57 PM
No PPIR?

Drano
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 04:52 PM
In the regular conversations Aaron and I have had regarding the Hayabusa vs. S1000RR, lap times have never been a topic. The obvious point being that, on a track, the Hayabusa is out of its element. The discussion has always been regarding 1/4 mile times. Understandably, the S1000RR is recorded as the faster bike, with the stipulation being that both bikes are stock. What is commonly disregarded by Aaron is the fact that the Hayabusa is one of the most heavily modded bikes on the planet, and still reigns supreme at the drag strip.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?51581-Fastest-Street-Bikes-in-Colorado&highlight=Husky

Trying to compile a list of the fastest (street legal) bikes in Colorado. Please feel free to add any valid bikes or let me know if I've posted some incorrect info as its soley based from Bandimere and Pueblo.

#1 Trevor Altman of Grand Lake, CO, Hayabusa 7.63 at 196 mph at Bandimere
#2 Mike Lukachy of Morrison, CO, Hayabusa 7.80 at 187 mph at Bandimere
#3 Ted Alegria of Bennett, CO Hayabusa 8.38 at 167 mph at Bandimere
#4 Jeremy (Servion Tuning) Pueblo, CO Hayabusa 8.60 at 163 mph at Pueblo
#5 Galen Altman, Arvada, CO Hayabusa 8.80 at 157 mph Bandimere

Aaron doesn't like that, because there's little he can do, without dropping a lot of money, to make his bike go faster in a straight line, and it still won't be faster than a Busa. On a track it's a no-brainer, and even I would give the advantage to the S1000RR with a competent rider, unless, of course, it's up against a Panigale, RSV4, RC8 R, or ZX-10R, then it's anybody's game to win.

usmcab35
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 04:59 PM
well said Drano, plus I have a CSC sticker at home I could throw on it for another 75 bwhp. haha I love the 1000RR but not for the price. I could get a gen 1, stage 2 turbo and probably a few sets of gear and still be under the sticker price of a 1000RR

#1Townie
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 05:58 PM
So..... Ummmm.... you guys going to make some good bets here? I think I would like to see some video of someone running around a mall in a chicken costume. That could be fun. Or faced to walk down the street in a thong. Lots of options for making this good.

Drano
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 06:03 PM
I can probably do the chicken suit. Not having a bike kind of puts a damper on my ability to compete in any other category. :(

The Black Knight
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 06:59 PM
FWIW, I have seen several videos of Hayabusa's at the track doing lap times. I rememeber watching Andrew Trevitt from Sport Rider flogging a busa at the track. Also only reason I mentioned taking it to the track is when I had my 2004 Busa I took it to PMI. It was my first time at the track and oddly enough it was on my Hayabusa. It wasn't easy to hustle the bike around the track but it was doable and fun.

#1Townie
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 07:22 PM
I can probably do the chicken suit. Not having a bike kind of puts a damper on my ability to compete in any other category. :(

Okay but you have to run up to people and yell quack quack mothafucka!

See how funny that would be? Dressed as a chicken? So epic.

Native
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 07:32 PM
dang it, that was the shortest grudge match in history

Drano
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 08:13 PM
dang it, that was the shortest grudge match in history

Haha, Aaron and I are pretty good friends off the forums, actually, and the Busa vs. S1000RR is a recurring theme, so we banter about it quite often. No real grudges, just a bit of fun. :)

Native
Wed Feb 19th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Haha, Aaron and I are pretty good friends off the forums, actually, and the Busa vs. S1000RR is a recurring theme, so we banter about it quite often. No real grudges, just a bit of fun. :)
well you got one over on us, we are holding you to that chicken suit thing though

AOK303
Thu Feb 20th, 2014, 04:55 AM
i like chexs mix

mdub
Thu Feb 20th, 2014, 08:03 AM
i like chexs mix

We doing car /bike nites this year??

#1Townie
Thu Feb 20th, 2014, 09:39 AM
i like chexs mix

Pizza is better. Just look at its sales.

Generic
Thu Feb 20th, 2014, 10:06 AM
We doing car /bike nites this year??

First vintage bike meetup is next month - http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4290558973.html

mdub
Thu Feb 20th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Right On!!!! Hope that day is dry

07D675CO
Fri Mar 7th, 2014, 03:14 PM

Don't drive a soul sapping automatic. Get a real transmission.

Aaron
Fri Mar 7th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Haha. I'm with him! My Jeep has no qualms going into OD when it's cold, neither does the Crown Vic. Maybe some do but I've never seen one.