PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prix Motorsports Sucks Fay Meyers RULES!!

AshliRider44
Sat Sep 24th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Posting for Hoopty:
So weve had some issues this weekend (Race 9 at Pueblo) and we didnt think Hoopty was going to be able to race due to a bad water pump seal. We talked to Paul at Fay Meyers and he had the part Hoopty needed to fix his bike. I went and picked it up yesterday after work and he started to take his bike apart so we could leave this morning- he gets it all apart and we couldnt get the seal off of a part on the bike. Hoopty takes it to Grand Prix and asks if they could take it apart because you need special suzuki tools to do so. They told him that it was going to be 80 bucks and theyd have it done sometime today--- what?!? :wtf: Morons. Hoopty calls Paul again at Fay Meyers and without any discussion he says hed have it apart in five minutes and at no charge... so this is more of a Fay Meyers rules!!! post. Grand Prix :P

Jenny
Sat Sep 24th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Paul is a damn great guy! :)

Bueller
Sat Sep 24th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I gotta say for once I had a positive experience at Fay this morning, and it was Paul that made it possible. I ordered a fuel filter for the 51 last Sat. and after not hearing squat all week I went in to check on it. The parts guy was like sorry man, not in. Then Paul got involved and started digging into it and found it in the shipment that had arrived but was not checked in yet. Sooo I won't go so far as to say Fay's rocks cause they were gonna let me walk out of there empty handed to race a bike that was running like shit, but I will say Paul is the man! Now if the rest of the shop would take his example life would be good. :lol: