PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo Motorsports Round 3 Superstreet Video?

Richie-Rich
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Hey am trying to find Racer B from the round 3 superstreet. Was my first event and it was a blast! I am official addicted now. I was behind rider B a good portion of the race who was riding a white and blue CBR I think and had a gopro pointed back. Just trying to get a hold of that footage! Or any footage.
Bonem1dr@gmail.com

madvlad
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I was at turn 9 man, good seeing you out there. Good lines and form bro, keep at it!

Richie-Rich
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Oh no shit vlad!? Nice! You still doing canyon rides? Haven't rode with you in forever! You going to be at Event 4? Im racing again for sure!

WolFeYeZ
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 08:17 PM
I'm glad you got out there Rich! Ill be sure to say Hi at round 4 if you come back :D

madvlad
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Oh no shit vlad!? Nice! You still doing canyon rides? Haven't rode with you in forever! You going to be at Event 4? Im racing again for sure!

Nah, I think I'm done on the street for sure. Falling in love with the track more and more each time. I may be doing superstreet in August either the 10th or 24th

rohorn
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 10:00 PM
I was behind rider B a good portion of the race who was riding a white and blue CBR I think and had a gopro pointed back.

That was a fun event to watch - I was cornerworking T2 that day. Two of the Superstreet riders left the track exiting T1 at a pretty good speed, but they made it back onto the track between 2 & 3 without losing it.

Heartbeat
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Hey am trying to find Racer B from the round 3 superstreet. Was my first event and it was a blast! I am official addicted now. I was behind rider B a good portion of the race who was riding a white and blue CBR I think and had a gopro pointed back. Just trying to get a hold of that footage! Or any footage.
Bonem1dr@gmail.com

Hey I am working on getting the vid off of my cam, unfortunately it was pointed forwards, and had a bit of vibration. But ill get it to you. What were your colors. I am curious who the guy was who cut my line in turn 7.

Heartbeat
Sun Jun 30th, 2013, 11:28 PM
That was a fun event to watch - I was cornerworking T2 that day. Two of the Superstreet riders left the track exiting T1 at a pretty good speed, but they made it back onto the track between 2 & 3 without losing it.

the one on the last lap was me, I was holding on for dear life wondering why the corner felt like it was never going to end. Hah.

Richie-Rich
Mon Jul 1st, 2013, 09:32 AM
Hey I am working on getting the vid off of my cam, unfortunately it was pointed forwards, and had a bit of vibration. But ill get it to you. What were your colors. I am curious who the guy was who cut my line in turn 7.

Awesome thanks. I was on the green, black, white zx6r. I was trying to respectivly pass so it may have been I. I made a few attempts then backed off. Passing is one thing they did not cover in the meeting. Sry if I caused you an "O shit" moment.

Richie-Rich
Mon Jul 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
This must have been one of the red flags...
@ 5:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2yavUMnxOo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2yavUMnxOo)

Heartbeat
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Here is the video from round 4 that i got together.

http://youtu.be/yymSnSQmGUY

Heartbeat
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Awesome thanks. I was on the green, black, white zx6r. I was trying to respectivly pass so it may have been I. I made a few attempts then backed off. Passing is one thing they did not cover in the meeting. Sry if I caused you an "O shit" moment.

PM me your email and I will get you the vid from PMP round 3

Richie-Rich
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 09:30 PM
O Damn you where Red Flag #2. I was the first red flag... Got greedy, Accelerated out of turn three to fast I ...think. Hope you and your bike are fine!? Was lame they red flagged us, I was on my feet the second I stopped sliding. Must be a SS thing. Think I will do a lapping day before I do HPR SS #6. Need to take a chill pill.