PDA

View Full Version : List of rider names to bike number?

lark1313
Mon Jul 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Hi all. I corner worked turn 4 Sat and have a newbie question.
Where can I find out the names associated with the bike numbers?

And does everyone keep that number for the season?
It would be nice to connect the results with the bikes I watched go by.

thanks,
Steve

tecknojoe
Mon Jul 1st, 2013, 12:17 PM
It would be here, but the site seems to be down right now

http://mra-racing.org/memberportal

rybo
Mon Jul 1st, 2013, 12:25 PM
Also if you get a program the rider names and numbers are in the back.

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jul 1st, 2013, 02:35 PM
It would be here, but the site seems to be down right now

http://mra-racing.org/memberportal

We take it down during the race weekends and run it locally in the race day office. It's back up now but the results buttons are disabled until we validate the results and make them official.

spideyrdr
Wed Jul 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM
Hi Steve. Maybe I am reading this wrong but seems like you're maybe looking for an intro or something from the racers. If so, not bad idea! I'm #88. I ran MWEnd on Saturday and then 4 races Sunday so you might have seen me go by a few times. My sincerest thanks to you for corner working for us. Without the corner workers, safety crew, board members, and a whole host of other people, we couldn't get out there to burn up tires and gas in the all-too-often futile pursuit of a little glory. So thank you!

Edit: My avatar currently depicts my old paint scheme and number. Working on getting an updated one up. ;)

Cheers,
Jamie

lark1313
Wed Jul 10th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Hi Jamie,

I think I speak for all corner workers when I say 'you're welcome' - we all really enjoyed the front row seats ;-)
I'll be working a corner until I can get my own track bike. It's really a great way to see how different bikes/riders take the turns.

I was looking for number to name lists because race results I found only had names (i forget where I got that). I wanted to associate the results to the numbers and how they took my turn.

--Steve