PDA

View Full Version : Perfect combination

longrider
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 05:28 PM
This would be a perfect combination for some on this board:

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii560/pdonaldson40/IMAG0087_zps15a023fa.jpg

The location is in the shopping center directly west of Fay Myers, south end across from 3 Margaritas

Jmetz
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 05:42 PM
We tried it. That hookah lounge is full of high school kids. It sucked.

longrider
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Did you try Pho Lee? I will be unless I hear it is terrible as it is walking distance for lunch

mdub
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 05:59 PM
We tried it. That hookah lounge is full of high school kids. It sucked.

the cool ones.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVMh02hJ1mvzwPEkyZ6f323NxNOVT6A SVxez6KpVcW7z94UYKn

Jmetz
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 06:11 PM
I have not but I hear good things.

Ghosty
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Every Pho I've tried is EXACTLY THE frickin' the SAME as EVERY OTHER Pho place. They probably get their "glorified Top Ramen" and weird mystery-meatballs all from the same supplier, lol!

j0ker
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 06:24 PM
I do not eat those "meat" balls. They look to suspicious.

Matty
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Every Pho I've tried is EXACTLY THE frickin' the SAME as EVERY OTHER Pho place. They probably get their "glorified Top Ramen" and weird mystery-meatballs all from the same supplier, lol!
there's definitely a difference in the broth's from one restaurant to another.

WolFeYeZ
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 08:57 PM
I would be down with a trip to this combo... Hookah lounge isn't terrible and its owned by a fellow rider :D

mdub
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 09:02 PM

Pho meatballs are from Ikea

Jmetz
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 09:35 PM
I would be down with a trip to this combo... Hookah lounge isn't terrible and its owned by a fellow rider :D

Your young enough that it may not bother you but the place is run by a bunch of high school kids that couldn't properly set up a hookah if their lives depended on it. And all of their high school friends are in there hanging out. You couldn't pay me to go back.

AOK303
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 10:31 PM

Brah that means you are not ordering the right way, or mixing in the right stuff into your pho if you think its Ramen, and alot of broths taste the same but there are a few that are EPIC compared to the others

madvlad
Mon Jul 15th, 2013, 10:32 PM
I will agree with Metz here, the service that day was HORRIFIC even though I know the owner. That kid on the counter was more focused on his hookah output than actually providing the service. I was disappointed and they even forgot the tea we paid for as well and when they did bring it out it was barely warm at best and just tasted like crap... I'd rather go back to VIP lounge, those guys remember us every time and hook it up as well plus pho-yo is right down the shopping center as well but just imo,.... also what matty said each place has their own touch to their ingredients and how they make the broth.... I'm hungry now you fuckers, damn it all!

tecknojoe
Tue Jul 16th, 2013, 06:46 AM

:lol: +1