PDA

View Full Version : Which MMOs are you playing?

Snowman
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 12:59 PM
What are the games any of you are into when you are not riding?

I know a few of you are into World of Warcraft and I think there are a few EVE players too.

I've been through Star Trek Online and Wow, still go into Second Life to build and even started out playing Earth and Beyond.

j0ker
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I am careful to never get into any MMO's as I have a life and don't want to lose it! :) They look fun as hell!

Darth Do'Urden
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 02:01 PM
I tend to avoid MMOs simply because I don't find them very entertaining. I'd much rather have a superb single-player story than the nonsense of other people.

However, Neverwinter is pretty good, primarily because I'm a HUGE R.A. Salvatore fan, and the Neverwinter combat is some of the best in the biz.

But for me, Bioshock and Dishonored, etc. is where it's at.

mdub
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 02:41 PM
i've been playing HotShots Golf, Out of Bounds lately.....Need to get the new God of War...

bulldog
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM
You know I was a hardcore gamer for many years on consoles. Then I got a Ipad and find myself playing these small, addictive, entertaining games now more than my console. Well helps I don't have to hog the tv. Been playing this game called "Four Elements" and I swear I lose track of time playing it.

First person shooters have always been my favorite though. Would like to get the new Bioshock, but think that is not put out on PS3 (need to check on that)

Darth Do'Urden
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Would like to get the new Bioshock, but think that is not put out on PS3 (need to check on that)

Bioshock Infinite is most definitely out on PS3. It's an amazing game on several levels. I highly recommend playing Bioshock 1 (at least) first. Bio2 is quite as essential, but if you play Bio1 and then Infinite, you'll definitely enjoy Infinite a lot more (in my opinion).

Drano
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 05:42 PM
For me, MMOs have more or less played themselves out. I've played Final Fantasy XI, WoW, EvE, Aion, Age of Conan, and Rift. Aside from Final Fantasy, they're all pretty much WoW clones. I may try Final Fantasy XIV next month, but it's a long shot.

sag
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 06:42 PM
i lost interest in wow when it got all easy and accessible haha. havent played anything since. but im super pumped for the division, looks gangster as fawk.
http://youtu.be/njfj6KwEAfg

AOK303
Wed Jul 17th, 2013, 07:52 PM
League of Legends ONline for Free making lil kids cry one game at a time

j0ker
Thu Jul 18th, 2013, 08:02 AM
For me, MMOs have more or less played themselves out. I've played Final Fantasy XI, WoW, EvE, Aion, Age of Conan, and Rift. Aside from Final Fantasy, they're all pretty much WoW clones. I may try Final Fantasy XIV next month, but it's a long shot.
Haha, The Age of Conan was horrible! I played that for like a half an hour and was totally hating it.

Snowman
Thu Jul 18th, 2013, 08:18 AM
There isn't anything original anymore. Seems everyone with enough money to produce a game has run out of ideas. Ran across the PS3 game Journey the other night. Not many playing in that world but it's the most original MMO idea I have seen.