PDA

View Full Version : Win7 Help

Mother Goose
Mon Jul 22nd, 2013, 02:15 PM
Soooooo I think I need to reinstall Windows 7 on my computer. It was just built last year and it's already giving me issues. It gets to the Windows 7 start up screen and just sits there..... forever. I'll have to force shut down (holding down the power button) to make it go away. It's tried to auto fix whatever is wrong with it, but it isn't working. I've also booted into safe mode and tried to restart with only windows startups on, stuff that has nothing to do with the program was turned off (forget what that's called) through msconfig, but it still didn't work. Now I'm contemplating just reinstalling 7 onto it, but I don't have the disc for it. Can anyone help me out with one, or think of something else I can do to maybe make the bastard work again?

j0ker
Mon Jul 22nd, 2013, 02:26 PM
I live out in Longmont but would be glad to help you. PM me if you still need help.

cbirchem0724
Mon Jul 22nd, 2013, 02:52 PM
If you want to drop it by my house I will re-install the OS for you. We can do windows 7 or we can do windows 8 with a windows 7 shell. No Charge for letting me borrow your cramp busters.. Im in Littleton

Mother Goose
Mon Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:22 PM
If you want to drop it by my house I will re-install the OS for you. We can do windows 7 or we can do windows 8 with a windows 7 shell. No Charge for letting me borrow your cramp busters.. Im in Littleton

Sounds good to me. I'll shoot you a PM with my info.