PDA

View Full Version : And they Lived.....pics!

bulldog
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Since there appears to be a lot of confusion on what type of beating the human body can endure and still live, I wanted to post some pics of guy's injuries that LIVED! Not trying to be a asshole, just want some people that have never been in a fight realize a fist fight does not equal death the majority of time. Humans have been fighting for a long time....... HISTORY OF FIGHTING (http://www.historyoffighting.com/)

Not at all saying fighting is the answer, just that way too many people think a few blows will kill them....even if the person is a kid (under 18 ).

P.S. There has not been one death from MMA....and these are some of the hardest hitting people in the world. Sure they can train to take a hit and still keep fighting, but nobody is beyond human and can make their body heal faster, make bones thicker, decrease trauma, etc, so they do take these hits and live to tell about them. Of course their are exceptions and circumstances when people have died, but a high majority of a fights will not result in death.....if not I'd be dead many times over (nose broke three times in fights. And for those that say, yeah but there are rules. I also got hit over the head with a crowbar till I passed out; resulted in a cracked skull...but I lived!)

Sorry Townie I had to use MMA fighters since I don't have a album of guys that got in fights and their after pics...or could prove they lived like I can with these pics.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/131/324/mark-hominick-face-after-fight-595x446_display_image.jpg?1311779557

http://web-images.askedlastnight.com/images/galleryimage-487335218-feb-15-2012-600x389.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kq5dz8LNGZ1qa3xqco1_400.jpg

http://2013ufc.com/wp-content/uploads/5abe9_ufc_158_post_fight_highlights_gsp_after_ufc1 54.jpg

http://www.scifighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2lktk3s.jpg

http://idlelive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/afb14_celebrity_junior-dos-santos-after-fighting-cain-velasquez.jpg

TFOGGuys
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Interesting note: According to FBI crime statistics, more than twice as many people were beaten to death with fists than were killed with rifles...

The most recent FBI (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/federal-bureau-of-investigation/) figures show just 358 of the 8,775 murders by firearm in 2010 involved rifles of any type. By comparison, 745 people were beaten to death with only hands that year, but no one has called for outlawing fists.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jul/23/dispelling-gun-myths/

Granted, 22 times as many were killed with guns than fists, but that doesn't mean fists can be discounted as a danger, particularly by someone with little training, a physical disability, or other disadvantage such as small physical stature. Even trained fighters are occasionally killed or seriously injured in the course of competition.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ycn-8238077

~Barn~
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 05:17 PM
The overwhelming majority of acts of gun violence are perpetrated by pistols than rifles. Singling out that weapon-of-choice as a proper comparison to hand-to-had violence is chicanery at its... um.... finest. (?) :dunno:

Darth Do'Urden
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 05:27 PM
How many of those MMA fighters received such injuries from having their heads smashed against concrete?

This whole thread is disingenuous. Zimmerman is not guilty. Get over it. Move on with your life of being proud of the fact that you can fight. You'd give me a righteous ass kicking. Congrats. That makes you so much more of a man than I. I'm sure your cookie is in the mail.

(And the guy in the first pic barely even looks human to begin with.)

#1Townie
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 05:59 PM
How many of those MMA fighters received such injuries from having their heads smashed against concrete?

This whole thread is disingenuous. Zimmerman is not guilty. Get over it. Move on with your life of being proud of the fact that you can fight. You'd give me a righteous ass kicking. Congrats. That makes you so much more of a man than I. I'm sure your cookie is in the mail.

(And the guy in the first pic barely even looks human to begin with.)

No and that's why don't believe zim. Is wounds were far too pathetic to be from a fight for his life. Now if he had looked like any of the pics above..... sure.

And I don't think this thread is all about zim but more of a eye opener.

And rifles are bad. Look you guys need to stop using those NRA statistics because they are written by the devil. All hail Obama .

WolFeYeZ
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 06:23 PM
No and that's why don't believe zim. Is wounds were far too pathetic to be from a fight for his life. Now if he had looked like any of the pics above..... sure.

And rifles are bad. Look you guys need to stop using those NRA statistics because they are written by the devil. All hail Obama .

http://www.davidduke.com/images/Zimmerman-injuries1.jpg

#1Townie
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 06:32 PM
A bloody nose and some cuts on his head??

Let's just see what the ME had to say about those horrible and life threatening wounds.
"Very insignificant"

Hmmm.. so a bloody nose and some cuts. Like I said. Fuck both of the. Long live zimart!! Its going to be my new gas station. Lol

WolFeYeZ
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 06:43 PM
A bloody nose and some cuts on his head??

Let's just see what the ME had to say about those horrible and life threatening wounds.
"Very insignificant"

Hmmm.. so a bloody nose and some cuts. Like I said. Fuck both of the. Long live zimart!! Its going to be my new gas station. Lol

The bruises and black eyes didn't start to show yet... and not just a bloody nose...

"(CNN) -- A medical report by George Zimmerman's family doctor shows the neighborhood watch volunteer was diagnosed with a fractured nose, two black eyes and two lacerations on the back of the head after his fatal confrontation with Trayvon Martin."

The wounds may not have been life threatening, but would you wait until after you have life threatening wounds to shoot? Townie, you certainly are stupid enough to shoot after...

bulldog
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Interesting note: According to FBI crime statistics, more than twice as many people were beaten to death with fists than were killed with rifles...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jul/23/dispelling-gun-myths/

Granted, 22 times as many were killed with guns than fists, but that doesn't mean fists can be discounted as a danger, particularly by someone with little training, a physical disability, or other disadvantage such as small physical stature. Even trained fighters are occasionally killed or seriously injured in the course of competition.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ycn-8238077

The overwhelming majority of acts of gun violence are perpetrated by pistols than rifles. Singling out that weapon-of-choice as a proper comparison to hand-to-had violence is chicanery at its... um.... finest. (?) :dunno:
Thanks Barn :up: If we pull up the real statistic of guns it is more like 1 person dies every 17 minutes (of course I am sure not all those are from violent crimes since things like suicide and police intervention is counted). Still it is ridiculous to compare!
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16547690-just-the-facts-gun-violence-in-america?lite

And rifles are bad. Look you guys need to stop using those NRA statistics because they are written by the devil. All hail Obama . I agree and it is why I don't believe Zimmerman either; injuries just do not seem that severe to be in a life or death situation. I agree there are times when it is ok to protect yourself with a firearm, but in my opinion those injuries seem hard to believe that he was inches away from death. I do agree I watch a violent sport like UFC, but like I posted I've seen guys way worse walk away and do coherent interviews just fine.

And yes, exactly...it is not all about Zimmerman, but a eye opener of what people think is life and death and when it should be justifiable to kill a person in self defense. Beatings heal, but killing does not and last thing we need is for people to see a bit of blood and think it is time to defend themselves by killing. Even if you aren't into fighting then do what most people do and get away or try to protect yourself as best as you can till cops or help comes. Then prosecute them and sue them if you believe in our system

And to be fair some of the pics were after they cleaned up, so lets show the same for Zimmerman
http://www.brotherryan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

#1Townie
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 06:55 PM
The bruises and black eyes didn't start to show yet... and not just a bloody nose...

"(CNN) -- A medical report by George Zimmerman's family doctor shows the neighborhood watch volunteer was diagnosed with a fractured nose, two black eyes and two lacerations on the back of the head after his fatal confrontation with Trayvon Martin."

The wounds may not have been life threatening, but would you wait until after you have life threatening wounds to shoot? Townie, you certainly are stupid enough to shoot after...

Well sense you want to make this personal fine. No I dont need a fucking gun. I've taken down kids twice breaking into cars. Both times they tried to fight. Both times the kids got to face the cops and proper justice. Am I stupid enough to shoot after??? Blaaahahaha no because I'm not dumb enough to get into that situation to begin with. And if just a fucking if that was me my head wouldn't have been smashed on the cement. Why? Because I know how to get a person off me. I actually trained mma. At no point would that kid have held a dominant position.

So yeah you want to get personal fine. Your hero was a pussy with a history of getting himself in fights he couldn't win. So yeah I'm not the dumb fuck here. Zimmerman. Is. FACT! He may have been found not guilty. Sure. Butbhis life is fucking ruined. And for what? Because he didn't like how someone looked. Should have gone home. Nope instead he tried to be a fucking hero.

Thanks for playing.

mxer
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 07:17 PM
I guess in the heat of the moment he should have evaluated whether or not his injuries were going to be deemed life threatening.

And :horse:

TFOGGuys
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 07:41 PM

Thus my following comment. I still stand by the assertion that one cannot discount fists as a danger. At least 745 people found that out the hard way in 2011.

#1Townie
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Thus my following comment. I still stand by the assertion that one cannot discount fists as a danger. At least 745 people found that out the hard way in 2011.

And i will one up that. 745 people should have learned how to use them better.

j0ker
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Damn we got another thread arguing about Zimmerman?

TFOGGuys
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Short version: I know MY limitations. I've had formal training in a number of martial arts. I can probably hold my own in a stand up fight against many, if not most single opponents. That breeds confidence, and gives me options, should I be forced into a physical confrontation. That doesn't mean that I can't be attacked by surprise, or by multiple opponents, or placed in a situation where I have to protect my wife. In those cases, I'll take any advantage I can get. As a wise man once said: If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

vort3xr6
Mon Jul 29th, 2013, 10:13 PM
I can't fight worth a shit. Fighting is for low class losers who don't know how communication works. I literally cannot find a situation where I would want to get in a fight. It proves nothing.

Any normal human with an ounce of logic can diffuse a situation unless you are dealing with some jersey guido affliction MMA douchebag who just searches for a fight to make up for his tiny dick.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 07:07 AM
I can't fight worth a shit. Fighting is for low class losers who don't know how communication works. I literally cannot find a situation where I would want to get in a fight. It proves nothing.

Any normal human with an ounce of logic can diffuse a situation unless you are dealing with some jersey guido affliction MMA douchebag who just searches for a fight to make up for his tiny dick.

Spoken like someone who has lived an extremely sheltered life. Good for you buddy. See me I can't understand why people wouldn't want to know how to defend themselves in cases where someone wants to take your things or hurt you just because they don't like how you look. Its amazing to me when I meet people who think every situation can be talked down. But that's how life is I guess.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 07:36 AM
I guess in the heat of the moment he should have evaluated whether or not his injuries were going to be deemed life threatening.

And :horse: Well exactly my point....people want to play cops then they should get proper training like police do to recognize when a situation requires lethal force and when it does not. It is why they carry pepper spray and tasers :dunno:

Any normal human with an ounce of logic can diffuse a situation unless you are dealing with some jersey guido affliction MMA douchebag who just searches for a fight to make up for his tiny dick. Glad you lived a nice safe life, but reality is not as many people have/had this. You were lucky enough to be raised where you were not needed to defend yourself. America has a lot of messed up places and some kids are born into this lifestyle. There are schools where you must defend yourself or become that kid that everyone bullies. My school had people that would have taken your lunch money everyday and you could have tried to talk your way out of it, but they were not into talking at all. Then you could have went and told the teachers and then you would have got beat up everyday after school for being a snitch. Anyways only trying to say the shoes you walked in are not what everyone else does. I didn't choose to be a kid that fought, I was pretty much forced into it if I wanted to survive.

And I guess you didn't see my link where it showed the history of fighting where it shows it goes back to the beginning of times; much longer than guns have been around http://www.historyoffighting.com/

Here is exert from it:
The art of boxing, whereby two men enter a contest to see who can withstand the most punches from the other, dates back at least as far as the earliest civilisations and is probably one of the oldest sports of its kind in the history of fighting. The earliest physical evidence portraying boxing comes from the first known civilisation, Samaria (modern day Iraq) where it is depicted on a number of carvings that are believed to have been produced in the third century BCE.

Bare knuckled boxing was also the norm in Egypt, as depicted on a sculpture from around 1350 BCE from Thebes (modern-day Luxor). It shows spectators watching three sets of fighters and what is interesting is that they seem to be performing for the pharaoh.

Damn we got another thread arguing about Zimmerman?
Yeah I know, but I was bored and people only seem to want to post about drama...nothing worse than a dead forum.

Come on Joker post some pics of some of your MA wounds....I know you got some and are still alive to show them :D

vort3xr6
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Glad you lived a nice safe life, but reality is not as many people have/had this. You were lucky enough to be raised where you were not needed to defend yourself. America has a lot of messed up places and some kids are born into this lifestyle. There are schools where you must defend yourself or become that kid that everyone bullies. My school had people that would have taken your lunch money everyday and you could have tried to talk your way out of it, but they were not into talking at all. Then you could have went and told the teachers and then you would have got beat up everyday after school for being a snitch. Anyways only trying to say the shoes you walked in are not what everyone else does. I didn't choose to be a kid that fought, I was pretty much forced into it if I wanted to survive.

That is a good point and yes I did live a privileged life. The only time I ever got jumped was while vacationing in Maui for the 7th time with my family. First world problems right?

I will concede that I cannot fight and would probably lose every one I enter, but alcohol notwithstanding, I usually avoid situations where a fight is possible. I do however really enjoy heated discourse.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:03 AM
That is a good point and yes I did live a privileged life. The only time I ever got jumped was while vacationing in Maui for the 7th time with my family. First world problems right?

I will concede that I cannot fight and would probably lose every one I enter, but alcohol notwithstanding, I usually avoid situations where a fight is possible. I do however really enjoy heated discourse. It is sad the life some kids have/had and never really had that great a chance from the start. I read the rapper DMX’s biography (who is still a very troubled adult) and it was sad to see what he went through and how he grew up in the slums of Yonkers, NY. His dad was not around and his mom didn’t even want him and beat him daily for most of his childhood (abuse beatings!). She locked him in rooms for days at a time with nothing to entertain him or eat. He started selling drugs and robbing people just to have food to eat because his mom could care less (she was a drug addict). Ended up doing hardcore drugs because everyone around him did them. The guy made it huge with his rap career and yet all his childhood problems have still led him to be a horrible adult in and out of prison now. Just make you wonder how much someone’s childhood structures their life. Some kids know nothing better than to fight if bothered because they grew up seeing everyone do this. Just makes me wonder how many “bad” kids are just products of horrible environments.

Then we can compare it to some other countries and really see it worse…sad

j0ker
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:26 AM

I will concede that I cannot fight and would probably lose every one I enter, but alcohol notwithstanding, I usually avoid situations where a fight is possible. I do however really enjoy heated discourse.

Aggression often finds you no matter if you are looking for it or not bubba. You have just lived a lucky / sheltered life. Did you really say Maui for the 7th time?! :)

I have had beer bottles and lead pipes smashed into my head, been stabbed and cut with knives and shot at a few times. And I consider myself pretty mellow!

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:34 AM
God damn, you guys are still beating the shit out of this?!?!? Thank god the news finally dropped it. Well... at least for the time being.

No way am I reading through fifty pages of horse shit, but are you saying that if someone is on top of you, you are supposed to lay there and let them pound on you? Sorry, you're getting a bullet through the forehead regardless of how bad I'm bleeding or even bleeding at all. Do you really expect me to lay there and wait for the punch that knocks me out?!?

Grim2.0
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Spoken like someone who has lived an extremely sheltered life. Good for you buddy. See me I can't understand why people wouldn't want to know how to defend themselves in cases where someone wants to take your things or hurt you just because they don't like how you look. Its amazing to me when I meet people who think every situation can be talked down. But that's how life is I guess.

Isn't part of your job to talk people into letting you take their car in recourse when they want to shoot you or fight you to keep you from taking it?

http://youtu.be/j5JQhZ1AbKA

I`m Batman
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:37 AM
If you're inches away from death, you probably won't be able to protect yourself at that point. Not everyone is a BADASS like some one you guys on here.
I don't know about you guys but I'm NOT going to WAIT until my wife's life, my kids' lives, or my life is inches away from death to start to do what I can to stop the threat IMMEDIATELY (deadly force is the last resort, of course). But that's just me. If I was single (or don't have people depending on me), then its a different story.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Aggression often finds you no matter if you are looking for it or not bubba. You have just lived a lucky / sheltered life. Did you really say Maui for the 7th time?! :)

I have had beer bottles and lead pipes smashed into my head, been stabbed and cut with knives and shot at a few times. And I consider myself pretty mellow! I laughed at the 7th time to Maui. Honestly the only trip I ever remember taking as a kid was camping....and wasn't fun with a alcoholic stepfather anyways. A trip to Maui would have been like our entire years food money :lol: (not hating at all, as I would have chose the easier life too)

Dang Joker, no wonder we seem to get along well online as you have been through more sh*t than me it seems. I've been stabbed twice, took a crowbar to head, and been shot at too (luckily never hit). And believe it or not I was the good kid out of my friends (straight A student) and never looked for trouble....as you said it finds you!

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:46 AM
God damn, you guys are still beating the shit out of this?!?!? Thank god the news finally dropped it. Well... at least for the time being.

No way am I reading through fifty pages of horse shit, but are you saying that if someone is on top of you, you are supposed to lay there and let them pound on you? Sorry, you're getting a bullet through the forehead regardless of how bad I'm bleeding or even bleeding at all. Do you really expect me to lay there and wait for the punch that knocks me out?!? Dude, we are on page one! :lol:

Well Dean that is your option and if you feel like it was a good outcome for Zimmerman than follow it. To me it seems like his life is horrible now (not that I condone it, but it is a possibility he will be assassinated as he is getting a lot of death threats....plus money and time wasted) :dunno:

P.S. Knocked out (like you said) is not death man...you do wake up from it.

Jmetz
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Well exactly my point....people want to play cops then they should get proper training like police do to recognize when a situation requires lethal force and when it does not. It is why they carry pepper spray and tasers :dunno:

Totally. I've never heard of the police using excessive force, or killing innocent people, or using lethal force when it wasn't required, or killing someone with a taser...

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Totally. I've never heard of the police using excessive force, or killing innocent people, or using lethal force when it wasn't required, or killing someone with a taser... :spit: True! I just try to have hope the majority of police aren't like that and would go for the taser before the gun

j0ker
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I'm just going to leave this here: http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/memes/best-pepper-spraying-cop-meme

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Isn't part of your job to talk people into letting you take their car in recourse when they want to shoot you or fight you to keep you from taking it?

http://youtu.be/j5JQhZ1AbKA

Hahahaha the fuck you dance. Live that shit.

And Sean yeah my primary job was to maintain control over hostile situations. It was also up to me to know when to leave. There is a few situations I had to leave cars and even one I dropped it. When people have been pushed beyond their breaking points doesn't matter what background they have they will fight you.

Vortex you spoke of lower class. Here is a bit of insight to my life as a repo guy. I had more problems in the upper classes then I ever did in the lower. Much more confrontational and three times the threat.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 10:09 AM
I do like how people say they are tired of talking about Zimmerman, yet I make a thread on the big news of the day and get no replies...like I said, people post about drama! http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?51244-Massive-explosions-rock-central-Fla-gas-plant

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Dude, we are on page one! :lol:Wasn't there another thread that went on forever?

Well Dean that is your option and if you feel like it was a good outcome for Zimmerman than follow it. To me it seems like his life is horrible now (not that I condone it, but it is a possibility he will be assassinated as he is getting a lot of death threats....plus money and time wasted) :dunno:People like Shaprton, Jackson and extremely biased black folk got that whole thing going. They're the ones who need to be shot for completely ignoring the facts!!

P.S. Knocked out (like you said) is not death man...you do wake up from it.Maybe I wake up with brain damage or missing an eye. Nope, not gonna happen!!

vort3xr6
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Vortex you spoke of lower class. Here is a bit of insight to my life as a repo guy. I had more problems in the upper classes then I ever did in the lower. Much more confrontational and three times the threat.

1 Episode of COPS shows that violence is more common in lower demographics. But I agree that people no matter what status can be pushed beyond a break point. I am very happy with my sheltered and privileged life, but more importantly I am appreciative that I got that opportunity.

I still think it's a cop out to say "I grew up shitty, so I cant help it that I am a shitty person". There are plenty of examples of people who grew up in bad situations but turned out okay. I am pro zimmerman BTW.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Wasn't there another thread that went on forever?

People like Shaprton, Jackson and extremely biased black folk got that whole thing going. They're the ones who need to be shot for completely ignoring the facts!!

Maybe I wake up with brain damage or missing an eye. Nope, not gonna happen!! I don't see what any of this has to do with race; a unarmed kid (17) was killed and it was based on self defense....my issue was at what point does it become life or death so I posted pics showing how bad of damage humans endure without death. Those guys get knocked out a lot and are not brain damaged or missing eyes :lol: Just think people have it a bit twisted of what "inches from death" is and maybe need to be educated. And not saying Trevon was correct attacking if that is what he did, just was it warranted to kill (the damage pics did not seem bad to me) and is this how we want our future to be.....

But like I said it is your option how to deal with a situation (and I agree there are times lethal force is needed), but send me your jail commissary address while waiting for your trail and I will be happy to contribute.

dirkterrell
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I don't see what any of this has to do with race; a unarmed kid (17) was killed and it was based on self defense....my issue was at what point does it become life or death

For this guy, it was one punch:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/07/sports/soccer/death-of-soccer-referee-ricardo-portillo-raises-questions-about-assaults-on-officials.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

As others have stated, I'm not willing to wait to find out how it will turn out. If you decide to physically assault someone, then you have to be prepared to deal with the situation that they may possess a superior response, up to and including shooting you to death. Many of us can probably deal with situations without having to resort to a weapon. Many can not. Not everyone is, or can be, an MMA badass. The simple answer is to live a life that doesn't involve assaulting others. And if you are the victim of aggression, you have every right to protect yourself, using all means at your disposal. The most basic human right is the right to live.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 10:55 AM
For this guy, it was one punch:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/07/sports/soccer/death-of-soccer-referee-ricardo-portillo-raises-questions-about-assaults-on-officials.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

As others have stated, I'm not willing to wait to find out how it will turn out. If you decide to physically assault someone, then you have to be prepared to deal with the situation that they may possess a superior response, up to and including shooting you to death. Many of us can probably deal with situations without having to resort to a weapon. Many can not. Not everyone is, or can be, an MMA badass. The simple answer is to live a life that doesn't involve assaulting others. And if you are the victim of aggression, you have every right to protect yourself, using all means at your disposal. The most basic human right is the right to live. I agree and you have that right, but as we have seen it does take defending that in court! Me I've learned I can take a beating and heal; faster to me than getting drug through the mud for a year and spending all my money on a lawyer. I'd never consider a broken nose and some small wounds to head life or death though as I've had all that happen to me. If so I'd of been justified in killing someone at least 5 times in my life and that would be way more on my conscience than I could handle (even if the person deserved it, they have moms, dads, siblings, etc that get badly wounded by a family member's death...especially if they are 17). I watched my 15 year old cousin die and saw the damage it did to her family. I guess your conscience could live with killing in questionable circumstances, but I don;t think I could unless I was 100% certain that was the only way to deal with it.

j0ker
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 10:59 AM
I completely agree with the assumption that you should not have to be hit before you defend yourself.

I had a good friend in college that got sucker punched on his birthday by some locals that crashed the keg party. One of them hit my friend so hard it knocked him out but the bad thing is what happened to his head when it hit the concrete. He wound up being lifewatched a few hours later and undergoing emergency skull and brain surgery to live. Whoever it was that hit him, gave him permanent brain damage.

I do not think anyone on here is saying you should not defend yourself. I just think there are a lot of people who would have liked to see Trayvon live and get arrested if he was breaking some laws. (gold teeth and all)

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 11:08 AM
I do not think anyone on here is saying you should not defend yourself. I just think there are a lot of people who would have liked to see Trayvon live and get arrested if he was breaking some laws. (gold teeth and all)
Oh yeah I would have loved to have seen Treyvon charged and put into jail for assault....see how tough he thought he was in jail! May have been enough to change his life for the better as I feel people deserve second chances. Zimmerman could have pressed charges and then sued him for medical bills and pain and suffering. Instead he is probably broke from attorney fees, lost his job, and is now hated by many. Just doesn't seem worth it to me. Now if Treyvon had a knife and was going at Zimmerman….shoot away at that point!

dirkterrell
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I guess your conscience could live with killing in questionable circumstances, but I don;t think I could unless I was 100% certain that was the only way to deal with it.

If I were to use deadly force, I would be 100% certain that it was necessary. As I have detailed here before, I have been in the situation of having to point a gun at someone in a very tense and scary situation.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 11:16 AM
If I were to use deadly force, I would be 100% certain that it was necessary. As I have detailed here before, I have been in the situation of having to point a gun at someone in a very tense and scary situation. And I do believe you are a responsible gun owner and not worried about guys like you at all :up:

It's the idiots that see things on tv and all of a sudden think it is always ok to shoot someone that messes with them regardless of the situation that scare me.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 11:56 AM
And dirk and others I'm sure you are smart enough to walk away from certain situations as well. I'm not defending one side or the other. I will admit mistakes were made all around. I'm just not going to buy the story that he was an poor little defenseless victim.

I try to avoid fighting now as much as possible but I can tell you if someone makes me feel threatened I will swing. And following me all over the neighborhood would be included in that. especially if I haven't done anything wrong.

Wrider
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Just to prove a point... Those guys may have survived, but these didn't and look a whole lot less injured.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/153998d1271534256-beaten-husband-viraldeath_com-beat-death.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zvCLjsWq_UU/SnRrXY1vb1I/AAAAAAAAB4A/EWl7r6aRXPk/s1600-h/iraqi+man+beat+to+death.jpg

http://thewe.cc/thewei/&/&/images5/2006_war_photos_march/man_beaten_to_death.jpe

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zvCLjsWq_UU/SnRrXY1vb1I/AAAAAAAAB4A/EWl7r6aRXPk/s1600-h/iraqi+man+beat+to+death.jpg

Wrider
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 12:40 PM
http://www.kulturekritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/09/jordan-miles-300x153.jpg

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 12:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48vuCkE8x-Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Damn bro..pics of dead people and one in a coffin....wow! :no:

Shows how little respect people on this broad have for death.....and I am called the crazy one :?

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 12:55 PM
No Nate you are just an ass sometimes. I'm the crazy one. Remember? Lol. This thread has goten interesting.

Wrider
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Just making a point that they don't look all that bad, yet have been beaten to death. All it takes is one good hit to kill someone, especially when that person is smaller than the person doing the hitting.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Martin isn't that big. Lol

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Martin isn't that big. Lol Not to mention 17 years old! The medical report has him at 71 inches (5'11") and 158 lbs. MEDICAL REPORT (http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/martin.autopsy.pdf)

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:18 PM
My old training partner walked at 170 and I could throw him around. I stood up a few times being in his guard. He would get pissed. Lol

Ezzzzy1
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:20 PM
As others have stated, I'm not willing to wait to find out how it will turn out. If you decide to physically assault someone, then you have to be prepared to deal with the situation that they may possess a superior response, up to and including shooting you to death.

This. And unfortunately everyone is only looking to blame others for the consequences of their own actions. Good parents will teach their kids this.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Opps, my bad...medical report just said 71 inches so bad math on my part. Still far from the 6'2" and 178lbs I heard in the media.

To put it in perspective I am 5'9" and 195lbs! A 5'11" guy that weighs 158 would be really skinny. Plus mix that in with the fact the have proven that teenagers don't have as dense of muscle as a full grown man and is not as strong.

Wrider
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:38 PM
So Zimmerman had 25-40 lbs on Martin (depending on who you read), who had 3" on Zimmerman. Martin also had fight experience on Zimmerman. So Martin had the reach and fight experience. Zimmerman had the body weight (but not the physical fitness).

Now take a quick look at this simple map. Look where the pickup truck was. Look where the confrontation was. Look where Martin's destination was. According to the phone call and witnesses, Martin had already gotten onto that concrete walkway by the time Zimmerman got out of his vehicle. Someone that is younger, in better shape, and taller (indicating longer strides) could have easily gotten to the destination before Zimmerman could have possibly gotten to the confrontation site. Simply put, even if Zimmerman was out for a confrontation, Martin could have easily escaped.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-397u8_my1g4/T4iv0FoU9OI/AAAAAAAAiBc/75Ua9qtyCss/s1600/TRAYVON_SHOOTING_03-04132012-800.gif

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 01:53 PM
And you guy talk about the media being wrong! He was not 6'1" as the medical examiners report showed! He was 5'11" And you know MMA, boxing, wrestling, etc go by weight class right not height. If anything that means Tyrvon was outmatched!

MMA experience...come on the kid was 17 and unless he had been doing it a long time I highly doubt he was that trained :lol: This BS of calling it MMA ground and pound is stupid. It is called old fashioned punch someone when they are on the ground. Love how the media blows that up too like it was some special training MMA move; works both ways how the media blew it all!

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Zimmerman had no fight experience? He fought a cop... and lost!! Lol. Just because the charges were reduced doesn't mean shit. Also they didn't record fights in school back then like they do now. I used to get in school suspension or detention depending how bad the fight was. Now days you get expelled.

Also if martin had true mma experience Zimmerman would have been a hell of a lot more worked over. No fighter is going to reach up for the head. It throws all your weight forward and makes a reverse very easy. It can also open you up to side chokes and triangles. You just don't put your hands out there.

Wrider
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Notice I used the correct number, not theirs.

Notice I said fight experience, not MMA experience.

I know that they go by weight class, but they assume that the fighters are in similar shape. Younger, better shape, taller, and 25-40 lbs down on Zimmerman. Seems to me he would have had the advantage.

I used that graphic for the map. Use it for the map, then look at the logic behind the points I made. Yeah Zimmerman is no angel, I get that, but in this case he was attacked.

I'm also surprised nobody has brought up the point that Martin was living in the subdivision at the time. He knew there were community watch volunteers rolling around nightly. Zimmerman was not on duty that night, but he was one of the watch volunteers. Martin would have known that anybody following him in a gated community would probably be a neighborhood watch volunteer. That much is pretty basic logic.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I know that they go by weight class, but they assume that the fighters are in similar shape. Younger, better shape, taller, and 25-40 lbs down on Zimmerman. Seems to me he would have had the advantage.

I used that graphic for the map. Use it for the map, then look at the logic behind the points I made. Yeah Zimmerman is no angel, I get that, but in this case he was attacked.

I'm also surprised nobody has brought up the point that Martin was living in the subdivision at the time. He knew there were community watch volunteers rolling around nightly. Zimmerman was not on duty that night, but he was one of the watch volunteers. Martin would have known that anybody following him in a gated community would probably be a neighborhood watch volunteer. That much is pretty basic logic. It doesn't work like that man, they could care less about what they look like when matched up as it is all based on weight! You ever heard of Roy Nelso (http://blog.betdsi.com/wp-content/uploads/Roy-Nelson1.jpg)n. He is a fat guy with a huge belly and is still one of the top 15 ranked heavyweights in UFC. He has beat people in way better shape, so you can't go by appearance and that is why they go by weight classes. Plus not to mention a 30 lbs is more than one weight class higher! Believe me weight has a lot to do with it if not UFC would not enforce their limits so much.

And yes what Townie said has been documented as Zimmerman did fight a cop and got charged with it, so he did have fight experience. Usually if a guy starts with a person at a bar (undercover cop this time) they probably have some fighting experience since as we have heard on this board most people without any tend to avoid fights then.

Well from what I have read Zimmerman was not on patrol so I assume his vehicle did not indicate he was a neighborhood watch person. How is a person expect to know he was one of those and not some child molester following him to abduct (we have to remember this a 17 year old with little wisdom in life). I'd be highly suspicious and upset of someone following me too! Plus from what I read he didn't always live in this subdivision and was living somewhere else prior. Plus why should Martin have cared if he was not doing anything wrong (at that time; he was walking). Last I have NEVER seen a neighborhood watch person with a gun, so that goes to show maybe Martin thought he was getting robbed, abducted, stalked by some guy if he say that gun when the confrontation occurred. We can't go off appearance and just because Zimmerman didn't look like a thug or a rapist, maybe he though he was one...again a 17 year old kid (sickos do go after teenage boys)

Wrider
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 03:10 PM
You've never answered the map logic I've pointed out. You seem to be stuck on the fact that he got out of his truck to see where Martin went, followed by the fact that he was 40 lbs heavier. I'm not sure about you, but I've never stepped on a scale right before I was in a street fight. I also tend to understand him stepping out of his truck based upon the fact that there were break-ins and the 911 operator asked me where the suspicious character went. You may not have called it suspicious but a lot of people would.

Side note on the gun point: Zimmerman was carrying concealed, not open, so Martin wouldn't have noticed that, especially in the dark, 50-100 feet away, in the rain.

Drano
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 03:16 PM
I don't see what any of this has to do with race; a unarmed kid (17) was killed and it was based on self defense...

If this whole scenario had been black on black, it wouldn't have even made the news, and there would have been no outrage from pissants like Sharpton and Jackson. Which means, we wouldn't have to deal with multiple threads arguing a stupid point over and over again.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 03:35 PM
You've never answered the map logic I've pointed out. You seem to be stuck on the fact that he got out of his truck to see where Martin went, followed by the fact that he was 40 lbs heavier. I'm not sure about you, but I've never stepped on a scale right before I was in a street fight. I also tend to understand him stepping out of his truck based upon the fact that there were break-ins and the 911 operator asked me where the suspicious character went. You may not have called it suspicious but a lot of people would.

Side note on the gun point: Zimmerman was carrying concealed, not open, so Martin wouldn't have noticed that, especially in the dark, 50-100 feet away, in the rain. Well I am not making excuses for Martin as I do think he probably did strike Zimmerman and he wasn't an angel. I've always just not been sure it was a life or death situation that required lethal force and that was my position.

If this whole scenario had been black on black, it wouldn't have even made the news, and there would have been no outrage from pissants like Sharpton and Jackson. Which means, we wouldn't have to deal with multiple threads arguing a stupid point over and over again. Yet you keep clinking on them and posting. Dude, simple solution is to hit the "back button" and ignore them. Obviously others like to discuss it and you are welcome to not be one of them :dunno:

Your statement does come across to me as racist though as people would care a armed guy killed a 17 year old unarmed kid whether they were Black, Asian, White, etc...not sure why people still want think this was all about race as it was about a unarmed vs armed in questionable self defense. These were not gang members that we hear of those deaths daily.

Drano
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I posted because I'm tired of reading the same stuff, yet again. It literally has gotten to the point that it's beating a dead horse. The same arguments rehashed, and reused, even despite the fact that they have been brought up and articulated before, there is an obvious and blatant choice to disregard those arguments and keep believing a desired belief. We get it, move on, and in similar fashion, you can likewise voice your complaints here, https://www.facebook.com/JforTrayvonMartin I'm sure you'll find a more receptive audience there.

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 03:49 PM
I posted because I'm tired of reading the same stuff, yet again. It literally has gotten to the point that it's beating a dead horse. The same arguments rehashed, and reused, even despite the fact that they have been brought up and articulated before, there is an obvious and blatant choice to disregard those arguments and keep believing a desired belief. We get it, move on, and in similar fashion, you can likewise voice your complaints here, https://www.facebook.com/JforTrayvonMartin I'm sure you'll find a more receptive audience there. Ok, you've made your point now hit the "back" button and go on with you life. When you have been on CSC as long as me then you can tell me how the forum works!

Drano
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Do the same, and I will.
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/the-dar-227.jpg?w=500&h=379

bulldog
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Do the same, and I will. Why? I am obviously one person that still wants to talk about it and you are not and as you can see people like Wrider and Townie still want to. Sheesh is it that hard to understand :?

EDIT: Actually Drano I am off to the gym so I’ll make you a deal. If nobody posts or replies in this thread by morning I will let it die and not post (since you think it is only me talking in here) J

Ezzzzy1
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 04:03 PM
If this whole scenario had been black on black, it wouldn't have even made the news, and there would have been no outrage from pissants like Sharpton and Jackson. Which means, we wouldn't have to deal with multiple threads arguing a stupid point over and over again.

It just goes to show you how desperate these douchebags are... They just fly around waiting for someone else (besides another black person) to kill someone so they can get their faces on TV.

Drano
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 04:11 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?51089-Not-Guilty&highlight=Martin
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?46324-If-Zimmerman-s-medical-report-is-true&highlight=Martin
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?51147-Fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots&highlight=Martin
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?47332-Zimmerman-breaks-silence&highlight=Martin
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?45909-Justice-for-Trayvon-Kill-whitey&highlight=Martin
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?45908-Info-on-Zimmerman&highlight=Martin
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?46332-If-Frank-starts-a-new-thread-about-Zimmerman&highlight=Martin
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?45766-Looks-pretty-damning-for-the-FL-prosecuters&highlight=Zimmerman

The definition of insanity is performing the same action while expecting a different result. I apologize for coming in the thread and spoiling the party. Carry on. :bow:

EDIT: Actually Drano I am off to the gym so I’ll make you a deal. If nobody posts or replies in this thread by morning I will let it die and not post (since you think it is only me talking in here) J
Don't sweat it, man, I'll just get back to living my life. :)

#1Townie
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 05:43 PM

Side note on the gun point: Zimmerman was carrying concealed, not open, so Martin wouldn't have noticed that, especially in the dark, 50-100 feet away, in the rain.

Oh I love your map. This is what I can take from it. Kid was on his way home from the store and was chased but never made it home. Your map logic proves nothing. That's the sad part to all this. I wish there was some video surveillance that would have captured this.

CaneZach
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 06:25 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vf2iBoKH1r5jt46o1_400.gif

Bueller
Tue Jul 30th, 2013, 06:29 PM
^^^Exactly!