PDA

View Full Version : Ride today 8/9 or tomorrow 8/10

lisa
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM
It's been a few years since I've ridden with the CSC group. Is anybody up for a ride today or tomorrow? Let me know when and where you want to go. It would be cool to see some familiar faces.

Lisa

Vance
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM
It's been a few years since I've ridden with the CSC group. Is anybody up for a ride today or tomorrow? Let me know when and where you want to go. It would be cool to see some familiar faces.

Lisa

Could this be the same Lisa I think it might be???
Did you attend my housewarming party when I was rooming with Mr. Black and Christine?

lisa
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Hey stranger, how have you been? I don't know if you keep in touch with my brother (Buddah) but he's living in Tennessee now. He suggested trailering my bike out there so we can ride Deal's Gap together before he deploys to Afghanistan.

I haven't seen Jeff in a few years. If you still talk to him, tell him I said hello. Hope all is well-

Lisa

FZRguy
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Hey, it's Lisa! I rode Deal's Gap two weeks ago. I recommend the Microtel in Robbinsville.

~Barn~
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Hey Lisa. I think Big-J and I are gonna be out for a ride (either tonight) or tomorrow. I'd love to see you again!

Sadly, I'm stuck at work for at least a couple more hours.

FZRguy
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 01:45 PM
And don't forget Cherohala Skyway if you go.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/mcqueenj/ALtrip11_zps073f2bfd.jpg

biikChiQ
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Fzr, did u do the Devil's Triangle too? Any other ideas or suggestions? I'm planning on tail of the dragon next year.

FZRguy
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Fzr, did u do the Devil's Triangle too? Any other ideas or suggestions? I'm planning on tail of the dragon next year.

Just do the loop, Cherohala to Tellico Plains, Vonore and on over to the Dragon, and back to Robbinsville for 120 m. Hwy 28 is real nice and adds 20 miles. There are maps at the hotel.

lisa
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Hey John, I'll keep that hotel in mind. Are you still riding in the dirt too? Unfortunately I sold the dirtbike and the supermoto.

And Brandon, let me know if you and Jeremy end up riding tomorrow. The rain effed my plans up for today so my bike got no love.

RockMonsterTJ
Sat Aug 10th, 2013, 10:24 AM
I'll most likely be riding coal creek tomorrow sometime on my supermoto maybe to nederland depending on how my jetting turns out. if you want to meet up the more the merrier!

~Barn~
Sat Aug 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM
We were out earlier, I'm sorry I didn't post up but I'm down to go out later too (Dyno event maybe...?) Anyway, text me your number if you can. My cell is in my sig line, and I'll catch up with you!