PDA

View Full Version : Stoner testing the Honda RC213V prototype at Motegi

Rabbie303
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Here's new footage of the one and only Stoner back on a bike!

http://vimeo.com/71945179

Rockerbabe88
Fri Aug 9th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Um? :confused:

kawasakirob
Sun Aug 11th, 2013, 03:57 PM
IT doesn't seem like 9 months since he's been back on a bike by the way he's riding it. Even though he is testing its good to see him back on a bike. Hopefully he will make an appearance at Phillip Island as a wild card, but who knows.

Great sound as well.

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Stoner sucks... LOL!! j/king,

good to see him back on two and enjoying the bike again. I was wondering if he was going to try and make a comeback. Especially with the current crop of riders making things so tight for the championship this year. And with Rossi back on a Yamaha, made me wonder if Stoner wants back in to tangle with Vale again..

I honestly think, once Rossi gets his M1 sorted, he's going to be a major force to be reckoned with. He's had an amazing season so far and returned to winning ways. Even a story on Motogp.com talking about the championship believe he's a contender albeit a contender in last place for the championship. But this is the first time I've seen a story mention Rossi making a bid for the championship. Anything is possible in my opinion. Only 46 points separate the top 4 and with 225 points left to be had, really it's anybody's title to win. Another win or two for Rossi and he's right in the hunt. Especially if the other three don't have good fortunes as seen already this year.

Don't count The Doctor out...

and good to see Stoner back riding again. Nothing worse than seeing a bike champion going to four wheels and sucking. Which is why I never wanted to see Rossi go to F1.

Klaiceps
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
^^^Agree!

I'm really not a Stoner fan, but aside from that, I really did enjoy watching slow mo's of him sliding through the same corner within an inch of his previous tire marks. If he were to return, which team would he sign with? Repsol Honda has Marquez and Pedrosa. Maybe he'll be with Gresini Honda like how Simoncelli was. :dunno: