PDA

View Full Version : The Black Knight Rises!!

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM
that's right, I'm back!!! :D

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/IMG_20130812_111613_4291_zps25f1716f.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/IMG_20130812_111613_4291_zps25f1716f.jpg.html)

Grant H.
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Nice looking bike!

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Nice looking bike!

yeah she needs some TLC for sure. But for the price I can't complain. Will be doing some work to it so I can make it the rest of the season and then Winter time I'll do some more... but it's damn good to be back and back on a GSX-R1000 :D

mdub
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
i did not know you were gone....

Grim2.0
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 01:01 PM

He was having an affair with the ugliest news reporter on the planet.

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 01:14 PM
I've been off a sportbike for about 3 years now. Haven't had my Harley for a little over one year. So yeah I should have clarified. I'm back, on two wheels again :)

Hell yeah I was, and she loved every minute of it.. HAHAHAHA!!! :doublefinger:

mdub
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=The Black Knight;744141]I've been off a sportbike for about 3 years now. Haven't had my Harley for a little over one year. So yeah I should have clarified. I'm back, on two wheels again :)
/QUOTE]

Have not been on two fast wheels in 3yrs.....Gotcha, bet you are loving it....Well Welcome Back on the best rides you will ever experience once more. Next to a 1k+ a nite hooker of course.

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=The Black Knight;744141]I've been off a sportbike for about 3 years now. Haven't had my Harley for a little over one year. So yeah I should have clarified. I'm back, on two wheels again :)
/QUOTE]

Have not been on two fast wheels in 3yrs.....Gotcha, bet you are loving it....Well Welcome Back on the best rides you will ever experience once more. Next to a 1k+ a nite hooker of course.
Oh that's definitely next on my list.. LOL!!

thanks, does feel good to be back. I only opened it up for a brief rip up the road on my way home and had the biggest grin from ear to ear in my helmet. The feeling of the rush was euphoric :)

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Ride FAST -- Take CHANCES :D

mdub
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM
YES YES YES....AGREE... Then lay low for bit....then repeat...

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Ride FAST -- Take CHANCES :D

I always do.. :up:

#1Townie
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Dont hate because you ain't got the skills to pick that chick up yourself. That reporter is smoking hot!!

Snazzy
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 06:17 PM
That bike is grey... so are you black?

mdub
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Dont hate because you ain't got the skills to pick that chick up yourself. That reporter is smoking hot!!

yup yup....i dont get Grimsta sometimes....

Grim2.0
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 06:29 PM

I didn't have any carrots or a salt lick on me when I saw her.......

Snazzy
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM

Hahahahhaah, it's beautiful.

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 07:58 PM
That bike is grey... so are you black?
Ummm, No... :wtf:

I don't even know how to answer that....

Don't be jelly bro. I know you secretly covet her :D

Snazzy
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM

Well you just did answer it.

#1Townie
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Grim stop being such a poor looser. It looks bad on all of us.

Grim2.0
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Grim stop being such a poor looser. It looks bad on all of us.

No that hair wig with legs looks bad on the two of you.

#1Townie
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Bro its cool!!! We know you love her. Its okay!!

#1Townie
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 08:36 PM

Don't be jelly bro. I know you secretly covet her :D

Yeah that seemed a little racist.

Grim2.0
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Yeah that seemed a little racist.

Am I the only one wondering why she quoted me but has no idea what we are talking about?

Grim2.0
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Bro its cool!!! We know you love her. Its okay!!

The only thing i love is how you two have been hair Hypnotized (haironized copyrighted by grim productions from this time forth).

#1Townie
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Bro the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Its okay man you are among friends!!

Music has a copyright but that has yet to stop anyone. Wouldn't download a car... blaahahahahaha!! The fuck I wouldn't.

madvlad
Tue Aug 13th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Sweet man, wb!

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 13th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Am I the only one wondering why she quoted me but has no idea what we are talking about?
Yeah I'm thinking she doesn't quite understand who I am, or the meaning of "The Black Knight Rises" being a play on words and drawing a comparison to "The Dark Knight Rises". Whatever, she's only been here since April 2013, can't fault a noob for not knowing one of the veterans on here. It's not like I've been around much as of late. HENCE, THE BLACK KNIGHT RISES!!!! thread :D

Sweet man, wb!

Thank you!! good to be back :up:

#1Townie
Tue Aug 13th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Well if you would put cod down for a few minutes a night you would be around more. Speaking of cod what happened to hcctf? I went on the other day and it was gone.

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 13th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Well if you would put cod down for a few minutes a night you would be around more. Speaking of cod what happened to hcctf? I went on the other day and it was gone.

HAHA!! actually haven't been playing Call of Duty that much. I usually hit up Multiplayer when the new maps drop for a week or two then get bored again with it. Last I checked I've got I think 16 days total of game play and we are getting close to the end of Black Ops 2 in another couple months. I know I finished MW3 with a little over 34 days of game play. So I've dialed it back quite a bit. I actually lost a lot of interest in it when I hit Prestige Master and that was back in January LOL!!! Really been playing mostly Zombies, I loved Mob of the Dead, not really digging the new "Buried" zombies map. I think they peaked with Mob of the Dead honestly.

As far as HC Capture the Flag, they did away with that I think a couple months ago. HC Domination replaced it and then they took away HC Free For All as well, Demolition replaced it I think. I honestly haven't looked up any of the other game modes as I'm usually with my Clan and I'm hardly ever the party host/leader so I don't get to see the game mode selection screens.

I'm really just waiting for Call of Duty: Ghosts to drop in November.

Black Ops 2 had such potential to be an awesome game but constant connection interruptions and host migrations(which in turn mess up the spawns badly), along with server problems has really made the game a big waste of time. Then mix in DLC maps that aren't really all that great. I mean we've gotten three new maps that are re-treads from Black Ops 1!! I mean come on, have some originality and ingenuity with new maps. Nuketown was cool to bring back, but then Firing Range and now Summit has returned?? I will say this much, that "Rush" is hands down the best map on the game and it's full of action(at least in HC Kill Confirmed mode).

I don't know, I hyped Black Ops 2 a lot and had high hopes for it but nine months into the game. I think it sucks.....

#1Townie
Wed Aug 14th, 2013, 07:18 AM
No black ops two was dope at first but it just couldn't hold the attention for a lot of people. I've actually been back playing the first one. The lag thing the brought from mw3 can kiss my fucking ass!! So many games I watch kill cams and see instead of me shooting the guy head on he's behind me. Or I dont even shoot at all. Always lagging and always running behind gets very annoying. I haven't looked up too much on the new one yet. I truly hope they ditch that lag thing.

The Black Knight
Sat Aug 17th, 2013, 10:51 AM
No that hair wig with legs looks bad on the two of you.

Nothing looks bad on me. I make everything look good, including that News Anchor.. :D

No black ops two was dope at first but it just couldn't hold the attention for a lot of people. I've actually been back playing the first one. The lag thing the brought from mw3 can kiss my fucking ass!! So many games I watch kill cams and see instead of me shooting the guy head on he's behind me. Or I dont even shoot at all. Always lagging and always running behind gets very annoying. I haven't looked up too much on the new one yet. I truly hope they ditch that lag thing.

They will never get rid of "Lag Compensation", especially with Peer to Peer hosting. The problem comes on two fronts. 1. being the "lag comp" you get from the servers and the game. 2. the fact that not everyone has the same internet speed. So you will always get games/matches that will tend to favor which ever side isn't being "lag comp'd". You see it a lot in lobbies once it switches hosts for the game. If your team has the host for the game, your side receives little lag comp and the other team will see more of it. But if the servers switch hosts to the other team and they have really crappy internet, your team will receive the majority of the lag comp and in a bad way.

When I got my boost back in March from Comcast, I was almost always the game host. I would ask the other teams after the matches if they had to deal with any lag. For the most part, I always received good remarks and no lag comp was noticed. So I determined that I had more then enough internet speed to not only sustain my team and I, but the other team as well.

Then they did a patch I wanna say back in May, where you could no longer tell who was the game host. Before you would know if you were the host or not, because the lobby screen would go blank for a split second and you'd spawn in way before anyone else did. The patch removed that, and now spawns everyone in at the same time, removing the ability to tell who the game host is. Which in turn has produced games with more lag because I personally believe it just rotates hosts now. It won't just give the player with the highest speed the host duties anymore. So one game is good, then the next 5 are crappy as it cycles through everyone.

#1Townie
Sat Aug 17th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Dont get me wrong I remember host pro back in black is one but now days it just makes the game play miserable. It basically feels like hardcore but with a map. Now I'm just playing hc. When I play.

The Black Knight
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Well as if this thread wasn't awesome enough, figured I'd bring it back with some bike pr0n!!

Finally got my new decal kit in from Bulgaria and returned my new(to me) beast on two wheels to a more stock look

:D

additions being, I added a seat cowl(because a passenger seat sucks) and removed passenger pegs(why? because I'm a selfish prick and this bike only for ME)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/IMG_20131002_100206_822_zps22b5f0fd.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/IMG_20131002_100206_822_zps22b5f0fd.jpg.html)

mdub
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Love the megaphone man....hoot had one on his sold Suzuki and it sounded grt..

One-ops
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Looks good!! Riding it yet??

The Black Knight
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Love the megaphone man....hoot had one on his sold Suzuki and it sounded grt..
Do you happen to know who the manufacture is for the GP style exhaust? I've found a couple but really nothing concrete. I really like it, though on a long trips it's a bit much, so I wear earplugs. I think on a 1000 it works, on a 600 though might be a bit much even for in town commuting.

Looks good!! Riding it yet??
Oh yeah, since the day I bought her. Been riding it to work as much as possible, already got a couple mountain rides in on it as well.

And yes, I've been doing some knee dragging. Wanted to see if I still had it, and I do :D

mdub
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Do you happen to know who the manufacture is for the GP style exhaust? I've found a couple but really nothing concrete. I really like it, though on a long trips it's a bit much, so I wear earplugs. I think on a 1000 it works, on a 600 though might be a bit much even for in town commuting.

i first saw them on hot bodies website. Yea I notice a lot of riders wearing the plugs. I just plug my ears with ear buds with tunes. 600 or 1k it is still moto loud. But not annoying as the HD, but I'm bias.

The Black Knight
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 06:18 PM
i first saw them on hot bodies website. Yea I notice a lot of riders wearing the plugs. I just plug my ears with ear buds with tunes. 600 or 1k it is still moto loud. But not annoying as the HD, but I'm bias.

Well for me on a 600 I would worry about the drone you'd get on the highway or doing a long mountain trip. In town with the rpm variations it wouldn't be as bad but still have a scream to it. On my 1000, it's perfect, not very loud at idle and if I keep it below 6k sounds like every other piped sportbike. Now when I take it to redline then yeah, she starts to wail. But then again, I've heard bikes with Micron's and Two Brothers that would split your ears. Which is why I like this GP style pipe. Doesn't split your ears and looks very MotoGPish.

As far as a Harley being overly loud. I had Scremin Eagles on my Sportster 1200 and was rather surprised at how tame it sounded compared to other rattling shitbox HD's. I think a lot of it has to do with the owner and what pipes they use. I hear some Harley's that sound really good, throaty and deep. Then you hear other ones that sound like it's about to blow up or rattle to pieces. Just like in Sportbikes I think having a good pipe helps tremendously with public perception of who you are as a rider.

Don't get me wrong, would I love a MotoGP bike as a streetbike? Hell yes!! the roar of a M1 or RC213V as I tear off into the distance would be euphoric. However, would the people all around me at the stoplight appreciate it as I blow their ear drums apart?? Probably not...

HAHAHA!! course then again, if I could afford a RC213V for the street I wouldn't care what anyone thought :D

Aaron
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 07:28 PM
So... Are you black?

I also took the passenger pegs off my bike. Townie has to let his legs hang when he's holding me tight riding bitch.

AOK303
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Wait wait wait i thought we voted and you had your SPortbike ownership ban extended to LIFE TIME SENTANCE

Jm Welcome back good looking bike

The Black Knight
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 08:19 PM
So... Are you black?

I also took the passenger pegs off my bike. Townie has to let his legs hang when he's holding me tight riding bitch.
Why yes!! I am black. As black as it gets black. So black, you can't even see me black. LOL!! :D

Why does he let his legs hang? just wrap them around you while you're riding along.

I myself wouldn't be opposed that sort of thing, albeit with a woman and not Townie. In fact, for me just women and no men. But hey, if that's what fires your rockets, who am I to tell you otherwise....

Wait wait wait i thought we voted and you had your SPortbike ownership ban extended to LIFE TIME SENTANCE

Jm Welcome back good looking bike

So when did this happen? And why wasn't I notified of such a vote. In fact, why wasn't I part of this council. If it has anything to do with me, I should present or at least well represented. Which no one can represent me as well as me, so that pretty much means ME, ME, ME :D

1st Rule of being The Black Knight is: you do not talk about The Black Knight

2nd Rule of being The Black Knight is: you.. do not.. talk.. about The Black Knight

3rd Rule of being The Black Knight is: The Black Knight never gets "banned" for/from anything. Especially from returning to a life of sportbike riding. If anything sportbike riding just got better because I'm Back :D

The Black Knight
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Decided to do a little update. Throw in some bike pr0n as well :D

Anyways, had done several things over the Winter to my bike, including winter maintenance, all fluids changed, ready for the season.

Mods: Galfer stainless steel brake lines front/rear, brake/clutch lever guards, Exhaust from an GSX-R1000K5 along with a custom bracket for said exhaust, some neat stickers(to show off mods, gotta look race bike), cool little brake reservoir socks with the GSX-R logo on them(easily worth 15hp), right side OEM rearset and Frame sliders. Only thing left is new brake pads for the front. Possibly a new chain/sprocket kit, though they do have some life left in them. We'll see how the Summer goes.

All this was achieved via eBay :D

By the way, what's everyone think of the 05 exhaust on this 03?? Personally when the 05's came out, I wasn't the biggest fan of the new exhaust style. Then it grew on me. Found this one on Ebay for a smokin deal, decided what the hell. Try it out and see what it looks like. I personally like the look.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/IMG_20140304_153002_253_zps11effa20.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/IMG_20140304_153002_253_zps11effa20.jpg.html)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/IMG_20140304_153021_107_zpsc6c4627b.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/IMG_20140304_153021_107_zpsc6c4627b.jpg.html)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/IMG_20140304_153644_470_zps0d6d17c2.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/IMG_20140304_153644_470_zps0d6d17c2.jpg.html)

here's one with the ladies.. People(V8 Camaro owners) in person and on the Camaro forum ask me why I didn't get the V8 and opted for the wimpy V6(cause obviously a V8 means you're a man, and a V6 means you're lacking). I show them a picture of my two wheeled beast and then I never hear from them again.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/IMG_20140304_153821_673_zps54c06cbf.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/IMG_20140304_153821_673_zps54c06cbf.jpg.html)

madvlad
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Sweet dude, looking good.

#1Townie
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 06:16 PM
So can I molest your tailpipe?

The Black Knight
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 06:23 PM
HA!!

#1Townie
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 06:53 PM
So... Are you black?

Ohhhhh you sneaky bastard!!

The Black Knight
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Ohhhhh you sneaky bastard!!

HAHA!! surprised you didn't catch that... :)

#1Townie
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 07:07 PM
It happens. Lol.

The Black Knight
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 07:12 PM
It happens. Lol.

Let's see if Grim catches this LOL!!

Attn: Grim!!

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/Kim_Christiansen2_zpsb768787c.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/Kim_Christiansen2_zpsb768787c.jpg.html)

madvlad
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 07:34 PM

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/DNA_SWIRL_777/Kim_Christiansen2_zpsb768787c.jpg (http://s1253.photobucket.com/user/DNA_SWIRL_777/media/Kim_Christiansen2_zpsb768787c.jpg.html)

:lol:

#1Townie
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 07:43 PM

Bro he's going to come running!!!

UHATEIT
Wed Mar 5th, 2014, 08:37 AM
No more motogp style tip?

mdub
Wed Mar 5th, 2014, 08:49 AM
I noticed that too. Eh his bike... Tricking it out to his flava

The Black Knight
Wed Mar 5th, 2014, 11:05 AM
No more motogp style tip?

I noticed that too. Eh his bike... Tricking it out to his flava

yeah that's the thing, apparently sometime in the last few months I got old. Because the sound of that GP tip started driving me nuts. Not sure if it was my new helmet that was the problem or what, bit I just couldn't stand it any longer. Also I had a few local LEO's chirp their siren or hit the cherries and berries as I would go by. So that told me it was gaining way too much attention.

Getting old sucks... lol!!

laspariahs
Wed Mar 5th, 2014, 11:34 AM
The exhaust isn't that bad. Totally get wanting a quieter bike.