PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer opportunities for motorcycle related non-profit organizations?

ChangBang
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Well my company (Vail Resorts) is allowing us to volunteer for a non-profit organization and be paid for it for up to 40hrs. Anyone know of any motorcycle organizations that would fit this bill? Being in Colorado would be a huge plus.

I was thinking of looking into the abate organization? MRA?

The only requirements:
-Not directly political or religious. Can volunteer for program associated with religious organizations that help everyone regardless of their religion ie. a food bank, Habitat for Humanity or the Salvation Army.

-Need to have about 40hrs of volunteer opportunity work available within either Dec - Apr or May - Nov

Not interested in non-motorcycle related opportunities.

Generic
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Side-note, are you in the Vail building in Broomfield? We move into the Webroot building next month.

Stuart Little
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I'd also be interested in this, I also get some paid charity time as well through my work.

ChangBang
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Side-note, are you in the Vail building in Broomfield? We move into the Webroot building next month.

Yep, could start planning a lunch ride or after work ride haha. I think another member here works at the staples building down the street too.

jbnwc
Mon Aug 12th, 2013, 02:09 PM
They usually need volunteer flaggers for the Military Appreciation Day at Pueblo. Sept. 14 of this year...

http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.us/Calendar.aspx?EID=678&month=9&year=2013&day=12&calType=0

Talk to Judy.