PDA

View Full Version : You choose the color I paint my bike

ccm84
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 02:34 PM
Finally it is time to paint my bike, I got all the replacement fiberglass in, and it is ready to be painted now. What color should I choose, here is what I am debating between: Silver, Black, Yellow. The bike is a 92 gsxr 750. I plan on doing just a solid color unless someone else has a cool idea. Someone tell me what you think.

firefghtr
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Here's an idea do the bike all black w/ a yellow tribal "S" for suzuki. and have the silver outline the "S" and any other smaller parts were the silver could highlight.

swademaster
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Paint it a color you don't see much of. Too many yellow bikes around, and quite a few black ones. Not as many in silver. When you have a bike that is a color you don't see as often it will get noticed more. Just make sure you like the color that way you won't have to repaint it.

friscokidd
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 10:18 PM
how bout pink with Silver pok-a-dots :gay: :lol:

or...a dark blue(not yami blue, something darker) with silver or yellow stickers? That would look nice and different ;)

Quick636
Sat Oct 11th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Maroon or a burnt orange.

or pokedots thing above sounds good too :lol:

KooLaid
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 12:31 AM
you can always go pink like "sugi" (?), her S2000 in NotfastNotFurious...... :headbang: Actually, how about a solid black bike with all shiney blacked out with Black wings of a slightly different shade. Or Ducati 748S style, that flat black with white number tag, red wheels, looked good on that bike on the duc, but wondering what it'll be like on there. Repsol replica maybe????

NZ Darren
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Lemon, orange and pink

Anonymous
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Man... All these suggestions suck.

Paint your bike like JONTFLESH!!!!
http://www.5280tech.com/~rforsythe/images/gaybike.jpg

KooLaid
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 07:51 AM
man! I need a paint job like that! love the rims and can! I think that shoudl be marketed as aftermarket sticker kit! Wait..... 92 suzuki gsxr???? I'm thinking the natural color of rust would work...... heheh :lol:

firefghtr
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 10:10 AM
hah hah hah nice paint job

how many white bikes do you see out there? besides mine i hardly ever see them.

ccm84
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 02:59 PM
rforsythe, do you know anyone that can hook me up with a set of those wheels? I would love a pair so I get beat up more often.

Here is what I am going to do, I think. Black w/ mirrored or holographic suzuki "S" on the middle front fairings.

And it all happens tommorow,
-Chase-

Ripper
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 06:04 PM
How about clear like wonder womans Jet...

friscokidd
Sun Oct 12th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Man... All these suggestions suck.

Paint your bike like JONTFLESH!!!!
http://www.5280tech.com/~rforsythe/images/gaybike.jpg

THAT ROCKS :headbang: :rock: :headbang:

How about clear like wonder womans Jet...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yay: :yay: :up:

AHH...2 good choices, hard to pick just one ;)
[/quote]

KooLaid
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 12:48 AM
stealth! Always a great color!

Boy Scout
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Don't forget about the high performance exhaust system shown in this photo. It should go well with the JTF paint scheme shown above.
http://www.jontflesh.com/Picts/alex1.jpg