PDA

View Full Version : Sloppy Stunt

gerg01
Fri Oct 7th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Hope the one guy was ok.

Burnouts (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/931/)

2wheeljunkie
Fri Oct 7th, 2005, 09:10 PM
ok i watched that vid like 10 times and i still cant figure out how the hell he even did that...was he in front of his bike doing a burnout and let the brake slip or what?????

Gallep
Fri Oct 7th, 2005, 09:32 PM
ok i watched that vid like 10 times and i still cant figure out how the hell he even did that...was he in front of his bike doing a burnout and let the brake slip or what?????

yeah, i had too see it a couple of time too. the guy in the background was standing infront of his smokin bike and it got tracktion, launched his ass into the guy behind him...lol

~Barn~
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 12:50 AM
That had to have felt below average. :bigeyes:

Mista Black
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 01:23 AM
IQ-wise or pain-wise??

2wheeljunkie
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 04:46 AM
IQ-wise or pain-wise??

hahaha PRIDE-wise!!!!! :spit:

Mista Black
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 04:54 AM
:spit:

voncon
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 03:00 PM
That was absolutely crazy!!!! I too had to watch it a bunch to figure it out. That had to scare the hell out of everybody there.

Jenny
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
:wtf: that's shitty luck for the guy in front :|

Brizz
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 04:26 PM
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7650/192799569l6rd.jpg

iam4u2nv
Sat Oct 8th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Thats why its called a suicide burn out. I've always understood what would happen but seeing it is something else....

The GECCO
Sun Oct 9th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Where the hell did the guy in the white Tshirt end up?? You see him go up the air, then the bikes block the view and when the smke clears he is nowhere to be seen? Is he under the other bike? :?

Lucky
Sun Oct 9th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Where the hell did the guy in the white Tshirt end up?? You see him go up the air, then the bikes block the view and when the smke clears he is nowhere to be seen? Is he under the other bike? :?

I think he ended up under the guy's bike that he ran into. Everyone ran there to pick it up, so I'm assuming he's under it or something. :shock:

salsashark
Sun Oct 9th, 2005, 06:48 PM

I think he ended up under the guy's bike that he ran into. Everyone ran there to pick it up, so I'm assuming he's under it or something. :shock:

That was my guess as well, actually you can hear a guy at the end of the vid yell "The bike's on him" at least that's what I made out.

Cleveland
Sun Oct 9th, 2005, 07:14 PM
every time i read the title of this thread, i see it as something different. :shock:

:lol: