Meet up:
8:30 AM Golden 7-11 off Hwy 93
KSU 9 AM SHARP!!!!!

Route:
Golden Gate
to
Lyons

Pace:
Noob friendly moderate to a spirited pace ( 2 groups can be created if necessary)
As per the usual no man/woman gets left behind

*I know the route but I would prefer not to lead, I am throwing this up so that everybody has a few days to figure out their plans and get their bikes ready.

Weather for Sat in Golden is supposed to be 90 with a 30% chance of rain

Please make sure you are geared up and make sure to ride your ride!

Unfortunately, I will be dipping out at Lyons to meet up with family in Longmont so I will not partake in any post ride celebrations (Lunch) this time :( . Also, if anybody would like to extend the ride past Lyons please feel free to incorporate a post Lyons route as some riders may be interested in a longer ride.

Matty
Tue Aug 27th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Posting the exact route isn't always the best idea... Just sayin.

mdub
Tue Aug 27th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Hmmm. Well some some one can be the 2nd group????!!!

Grim2.0
Tue Aug 27th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Even with a 9am KSU you are going to be sitting behind cages the whole way on all of those roads man, Labor Day weekend campers and what not will be flooding the mountains for the hot weekend.

mdub
Tue Aug 27th, 2013, 09:42 PM
The BLUNT wud be Friday.

rush4theyeho
Thu Aug 29th, 2013, 08:15 AM
I'd be interested in joining. I've ghosted for awhile but haven't posted (nor ridden with any of y'all). :loop:

Subaru2Yamaha
Thu Aug 29th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I'd be interested in joining. I've ghosted for awhile but haven't posted (nor ridden with any of y'all). :loop:

I will be there.

rush4theyeho
Fri Aug 30th, 2013, 06:34 PM
I'm gonna have to back out. I hope this doesn't affect anyone's riding plans, so very sorry it was last minute.

Subaru2Yamaha
Fri Aug 30th, 2013, 07:21 PM
I'm gonna have to back out. I hope this doesn't affect anyone's riding plans, so very sorry it was last minute.

Not at all, maybe next time.