And poor riding by the dude on the bike

The GECCO
Fri Aug 30th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Awesome! Wonder what they were driving

Aaron
Fri Aug 30th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Wow, some nice driving by the police.
I agree/disagree.

That chase was extremely dangerous and should not have been continued. No matter how good of drivers those cops were, one bad move by a citizen and they'd get creamed by a cop car doing triple digit miles per hour, easily a fatal accident. The risk of hurting/killing an innocent driver is much too high just to catch a traffic violator whose risking little more than his own life. Completely unjustified pursuit.

Grim2.0
Fri Aug 30th, 2013, 10:57 PM
I agree/disagree.

That chase was extremely dangerous and should not have been continued. No matter how good of drivers those cops were, one bad move by a citizen and they'd get creamed by a cop car doing triple digit miles per hour, easily a fatal accident. The risk of hurting/killing an innocent driver is much too high just to catch a traffic violator whose risking little more than his own life. Completely unjustified pursuit.

This chase wasn't in America so go fuck your sister.

Aaron
Fri Aug 30th, 2013, 11:02 PM
My thingy still hurts from doing your wife. Haven't you wondered why your daughter looks nothing like you?

:no:

The GECCO
Sat Aug 31st, 2013, 08:36 AM
This chase wasn't in America so go fuck your sister.

Seriously? Overreact much? I guess I didn't realize Aaron wasn't allowed to voice an opinion...

Grim2.0
Sat Aug 31st, 2013, 08:48 AM
Seriously? Overreact much? I guess I didn't realize Aaron wasn't allowed to voice an opinion...

:spit:

relax

A. I'm messing with him.
B. it's a joke
C. He's not allowed to voice his opinion because he likes to fuck chickens when he isn't violating people's rights.

Aaron
Sat Aug 31st, 2013, 08:57 AM
Grim my feelings are hurt.

Gecco thanks, but I know he's messing! Except with the chicken part, but they feel soooo good.

j0ker
Sat Aug 31st, 2013, 09:56 AM
Aaron, I completely agree that the chase was SUPER dangerous to everyone around those guys. HOWEVER, since they don't seem to give a fuck over there, I like the way he was handling that ... whatever it was. (http://policecarwebsite.net/w127.html)

Hope the chicken is OK.

Aaron
Sat Aug 31st, 2013, 10:22 AM
Good point! In staying with the I don't care he ran I chased attitude, it was skillful driving! Not just good control of the car either, good knowledge of the roads and good foresight of gaps and when/where to cut through traffic.

The GECCO
Sat Aug 31st, 2013, 01:11 PM
Grim my feelings are hurt.

Gecco thanks, but I know he's messing! Except with the chicken part, but they feel soooo good.

LoL Good to know.

(and, you're right about the chickens...or so I've heard)

TransNone13
Sun Sep 1st, 2013, 04:41 PM
All that for speeding?

Rabbie303
Mon Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
The bike passed in a "Bus and Taxi only" lane. The cops were actually sitting in the normal lane as well and not using the Transit Lane to get past all the other traffic.

Awesome driving by the cops, albeit dangerous, they rocked that chase.