PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY 8 SEPTEMBER @0800

Drama2
Wed Sep 4th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Thought would try again, anyone riding this weekend.

See down below......meeting at 7-11 Golden, KSU @0830 ISH.

Kerry

Lomax
Wed Sep 4th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Yep :yes:

Marc

theMayor
Wed Sep 4th, 2013, 09:51 PM
I'm in for Sunday.

Epitek
Thu Sep 5th, 2013, 07:59 AM
I will for sure!

CaneZach
Thu Sep 5th, 2013, 08:13 AM
I'll be out and about

One-ops
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Working both days

ChangBang
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Possibly. What time and what route were you planning?

Subaru2Yamaha
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Most likely in...I have 3-5 counting me...we are thinking an 830 KSU on Sunday at either moco or 7-11 off 93 and wash depending on the route...let me know if this works for your plans Kerry.

Drama2
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 06:24 PM
I am in Ryan.

Kerry

Most likely in...I have 3-5 counting me...we are thinking an 830 KSU on Sunday at either moco or 7-11 off 93 and wash depending on the route...let me know if this works for your plans Kerry.

Subaru2Yamaha
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM
I am in Ryan.

Kerry

Where would you like to meet?

CaneZach
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Do it on the 8th. I'm watching college football tomorrow

MarkT
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Whats the planned route?

Sully
Fri Sep 6th, 2013, 10:36 PM

I'd be down for the 8th, since we haven't ridden together in a while! :boobies:

theMayor
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 12:05 AM

*Like*

Go Vols.

sciroccojoe
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Id be in for Sunday the 8th too depending on where you're going.

vort3xr6
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Is anybody riding this morning?

IT WASN'T ME!
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 08:58 AM
I'm a maybe. It depends on if I can get a kitchen pass from my wife.

CaneZach
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 09:33 AM
I'd be down for the 8th, since we haven't ridden together in a while! :boobies:

Thumbs up!!!

I'm a maybe. It depends on if I can get a kitchen pass from my wife.

Let me know if you get a pass. We can ride up together.

Drama2
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Good morning all.....so tomorrow SUNDAY the 8th it looks like we will be meeting up at 7-11 in GOLDEN @0800 AND DEPARTING around 0830. Looks like route will be towards Estes Park, try to hit highway 7 which is repaved and awesome. We will discuss the route more in detail tomorrow. This is a friendly noob ride, enjoy our mountains. See all tomorrow.

Drama2
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Thank you.....:-) for your words. Its a secret....shhhhhh

IT WASN'T ME!
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Thumbs up!!!

N

Let me know if you get a pass. We can ride up together.

Ok, I got the pass! Where & when do you want to meet?

CaneZach
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Ok, I got the pass! Where & when do you want to meet?

What do you say we just take I25 to Golden? Meet at the Kum n'go off of Interquest around 7?

mauser72
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I will try and make it havent been on a group ride in a long time.

theMayor
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Does "noob ride" mean noob members are welcome, or does it imply that it will be a slower pace...

06xbss
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I'll be there at 8, been a few months since I've been on a group ride.

mauser72
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Is this the 7-11 off of 93?

Drama2
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Yes, right accross from starbucks for the coffee fix.

Is this the 7-11 off of 93?

Noobs, experienced anyone can ride or come. I know I will be behind all the fast riders. So all paces, if we have enough we can split into groups.

DriverDave
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Count me as a maybe.

Subaru2Yamaha
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Does "noob ride" mean noob members are welcome, or does it imply that it will be a slower pace...

Depends on the group...if we need to split up we can. There will be some newer riders in the group, so patience will be needed at times. I am sure it will be a fun regardless as there will be plenty of turns to lean the bike over at a good pace no matter the skill level.

IT WASN'T ME!
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 06:40 PM
What do you say we just take I25 to Golden? Meet at the Kum n'go off of Interquest around 7?
Ok, I'll see you then.

sciroccojoe
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 07:02 PM
looks like we can expect a pretty good turn out, excittttttting

MarkT
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 07:10 PM

Yes

theMayor
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Yes

Haha. Thanks.

See y'all there tomorrow.

SlayerAt5280
Sat Sep 7th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Ill be there. See ya all.

Slo
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 01:30 AM
I may be in if I can wake up in time.

AOK303
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Hmm i have not played Chase sully all year...

The-Violator
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 05:59 AM
guess I better get my lazy ass going too then. after all this is Colorado and it may snow tomorrow .....might as well get it while the gettins good

MarkT
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Dont leave without me. Rolling from north of ft collins.

Drama2
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Ok....wont Markt...i am running late myself.

Dont leave without me. Rolling from north of ft collins.

Slo
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Fack.... ill see you all next time.

Subaru2Yamaha
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks to all of you that showed up this morning, we had some "excitement", but overall I felt it was a good group of people to ride with. It was great to catch up with people I have already met and it was very cool to meet a bunch of other motorcycle enthusiasts.

P.S. Sully maybe one of these days I will ride with you where we dont get backed up by cars and cyclists. BTW your hand gestures down 7 were priceless :) .

psyclone
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Please remember to ride safely — no in lane passing without a wave-by.

http://youtu.be/NrgqnakYu9I

Thanks

DriverDave
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 01:29 PM
What a clusterfuck that turned out to be! Going down 7 during a bicycle race is no fun :no:

sciroccojoe
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Worst ride ever probably, but still makes a good story!

Nice meeting you guys today.

Jmetz
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I got pretty tempted to join but my "stay out of the canyons on weekends" policy won out. Sounds like I'm glad I missed it.

jlr
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Good to meet everyone. I'm not sure which was worse - the bicycles on the way down to Lyons, or the downpour on p2p on the way back. I ended up going down coal creek and thankfully it cleared up pretty quickly on the way down. I'm almost dried off now. :roll:

Drama2
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Glad you mad if home safe...no need for a shower now. My vote is the bicyles.

Good to meet everyone. I'm not sure which was worse - the bicycles on the way down to Lyons, or the downpour on p2p on the way back. I ended up going down coal creek and thankfully it cleared up pretty quickly on the way down. I'm almost dried off now. :roll:

To

Sully
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Did I hear you say it was your first time riding in the rain? I could wring out my gloves they were so drenched :( The cyclists were the worst.. seriously, do you need to ride in the center of the lane and/or ride 3 wide? :rant:

Not the worst ride I've been on or the worst rain. When people wreck, those are the worst rides!

OUTLAWD
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Missed the ride, but had a good solo run thru deckers, p2p, and st vrain...missed the rain and cyclists ;-)

CaneZach
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Missed the ride, but had a good solo run thru deckers, p2p, and st vrain...missed the rain and cyclists ;-)

Dave, it would have been great to see you, but I'm glad your ride went better than ours. We had another issue, one that I'm not going to address publicly, but as long as everyone made it home safely then I'm happy.

Sully
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Dave, it would have been great to see you, but I'm glad your ride went better than ours. We had another issue, one that I'm not going to address publicly, but as long as everyone made it home safely then I'm happy.

:lol: He rode right by us as I was at the gas station when you guys were passing me :lol: We should have waited for him :( He had a sad

Drama2
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM
I will post it...I can say I truly understand why the senior riders don't want to ride in groups on this forum or why they have their secret group rides, or why group rides have declined. I don't want to post up rides, I sure am not a good leader and or a sweeper, I just want to ride. Bottom line......YOU DONT RUN FROM THE COPS.......all it takes is one, duh they have cameras in their vehicles that i am sure got your plate number. I dont want to be involved with that crap, nor do I want to ride with someone who doesnt value his life outside of prison or even worse death. Plain and simple it was stupid. I wish I could ride with the senior, they are way more experienced than I and I could learn a lot. Enough said.........

Sully
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Kerry - you are welcome to ride with me anytime :) Thanks for planning the ride today!

OUTLAWD
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 06:57 PM
I will post it...I can say I truly understand why the senior riders..<snip>

Who you callin old!

CaneZach
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Who you callin old!

Senior is relative lol

Drama2
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks Sully, I just hope the message gets accross, to whom ever you want to do your stupid shit then do it on your own. Don't involve this group.

Kerry - you are welcome to ride with me anytime :) Thanks for planning the ride today!

Drama2
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Back off..... I am PMSing and have a head cold. Not a good combo darn it. :-D

Who you callin old!

MarkT
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Had a good time all!

Great to meet some new faces.

sloridr
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:37 PM
So who ran from the cops? Fellow board member? That shit is fucked up!

mauser72
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Even though the traffic didnt allow for a nice open road it was still nice to get out in the hills and meet some new people.

Drama2
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:42 PM
So who ran from the cops? Fellow board member? That shit is fucked up!

That person knows whom they are....

Drama2
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Agree...never knew the trees were so green still.

Even though the traffic didnt allow for a nice open road it was still nice to get out in the hills and meet some new people.

06xbss
Mon Sep 9th, 2013, 12:13 AM
When people wreck, those are the worst rides!
That is why even with the pedal pusher traffic, still a lot better then the last group ride I was on.

Glad to meet everyone..... Except for the one jackass, this was a great group to ride with.

IT WASN'T ME!
Mon Sep 9th, 2013, 10:08 AM
That was probably the ride that didn't involve a ticket or a crash that I have ever been on. That said, I still had a great time. It goes to show you that a bad day riding is better than a good day doing almost anything else! I really enjoyed seeing some familiar faces and meeting the rest of you for the first time (except for the dumb-ass). I would have liked to have stopped for lunch and chatted with you-all, but due to time lost to the great rocky mountain bicycle clog and backup I was already late for other commitments. Hopefully we can do it again real soon under better circumstances. Thank you to Zach for leading. Those short stints of clear road were pure heaven. Thank you to Kerry for posting the ride.

IT WASN'T ME!
Mon Sep 9th, 2013, 10:12 AM
I meant "worst" ride that didn't involve a ticket or a crash

Drama2
Mon Sep 9th, 2013, 10:25 AM
With that many people I am grateful those two things didnt happen. Your welcome, I think. I still met some great "Seniors". Haha we will have to meet up sometime soon in Springs and you can show me the roads up there.....hint hint saturday.

I meant "worst" ride that didn't involve a ticket or a crash

IT WASN'T ME!
Mon Sep 9th, 2013, 11:31 AM
With that many people I am grateful those two things didnt happen. Your welcome, I think. I still met some great "Seniors". Haha we will have to meet up sometime soon in Springs and you can show me the roads up there.....hint hint saturday.
I will start working on the kitchen pass today. No promises though, I'm still in the dog house for being late yesterday.

UHATEIT
Tue Sep 10th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Looks like I missed a good ride, lots of people showed up. I was sore from spending 12 hours in the sun Saturday building a retaining wall and not in any shape to ride a bike or I would have attended. Hopefully there will be more group rides still before the season ends and lots of the people who have posted on this ride thread are those I like to ride with anyways so looks like it was a good group!