PDA

View Full Version : poss looking to rent Littleton/Morrison starting Oct 1

derekm
Wed Sep 4th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Well were looking to close on 9.31 and While the Eusea team at firstcal is cranking away at our loan(I decided to get the ball rolling too late), I would like to have a temp housing situation figured out in case a- my loan isn't ready and/or b- cannot find suitable home or a fixxer upper. We really liked the Willowbrook area(285/470) and also some of the area west of sw plaza. Please give any input or referrals to 3 bed+ or 2 bd+ basement apt, condo or pref house so I'm not caught slacking in a month from now!

Ezzzzy1
Thu Sep 5th, 2013, 12:27 AM
I know it might sound weird but extended stays are not bad... Especially if its only for a month or two. Someone cleans your sheets and it has the basics. That way you dont have to move half of your house into a rental. Thats what I did years back when I was waiting out a house to be built and it worked out great. No commitment, pay by the week.

derekm
Sun Sep 8th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Not weird but I have a teen, 2 lil ones, 3 chihuahuas and 2 guinea pigs too boot. Oh and a red head.

derekm
Sat Sep 21st, 2013, 04:57 PM
Bump it! We're closing sept30 so looking along the entire metro area south of Hamden.
2+ bed pref w basement , 2 car garage single fam. No apts or condos. 1600/mo please Lmk if you see something that might work for us!