PDA

View Full Version : Best ebay ad EVER!

Rabbie303
Fri Sep 20th, 2013, 10:26 AM
A friend of mine found this gem and I thought I would share.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161107374385

This is pure gold.

madvlad
Fri Sep 20th, 2013, 12:57 PM
:lol: that's ridiculous

Fernman
Fri Sep 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM
It attracts grunters as well :lol::lol:

Rabbie303
Fri Sep 20th, 2013, 04:13 PM
That posting is full of WIN

Ezzzzy1
Fri Sep 20th, 2013, 06:59 PM
The Q & A`s at the bottom of the listing are pretty funny.

Q:
Hi Ben I am from a car garage called killermont motor company in glasgow, you may or may not know the birds up here are pretty rotten, so i was wondering if we bought this and put it in our showroom next to the porsche 911, would it attract only the good looking ones or the hounds aswell? visit our website and you might even be able be find yourself a more subtle shagging wagon www.killermont.co.uk (http://www.killermont.co.uk)
20-Sep-13

A:
Hi killermont2012 Unfortunately ultimately pussy is pussy and the pussywagon does attract the grunters as well as the honeys. You've got some tasty looking cars on there, but I can't see anything that's going to give the pussywagon a run for it's money. Big respect for the tweet on your site I'm very impressed but I'm surprised and a little saddened you haven't contacted me with a job offer. Kind Regards Ben

Ezzzzy1
Fri Sep 20th, 2013, 07:01 PM
:lol:

Q:
Hi I am very interested in your car but I am a little worried about the effect it may have on my lifestyle as I am female! Has the car ever been driven by a woman before? Is it going to allow me to attact men, women, both, or will it simply cause some sort of pussy paradox that will destroy the world? Can the poles of the pussy magnet be reversed if I were to drive it to say Hebden Bridge? Oh and also is it front or rear wheel drive please? I only ask because my mechanic friend tells me most guys who drive this sort of car actually prefer the feeling of being pushed from the rear rather than pulled from the front. Am I likely to enjoy this sensation? All the best Sadie
18-Sep-13

A:
Hi Sadie Judging by the lack of curbing to the alloy wheels and the general health of the clutch / gearbox I don't think the car has been driven by a woman before. I'm unsure as to the effects it may have on men but I imagine the main issue you will be faced whilst attempting to drive the pussywagon will be sliding around on the leather interior whilst stewing in your own juices. The car is indeed rear wheel drive. I'm surprised and slightly saddened that you haven't experienced being pushed from the rear before. If this is something you feel you would like to experience then please get in touch. Kind Regards Ben

Tiutis
Fri Sep 20th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Loved it! The Q&A are funny as hell.
I actually owned 93 MR2 for over 7 years. Even though I had great memories, I don't think it's a pussywagon , ladies think it's cute but they don't care about it. It's a fun car to drive for sure nonetheless!!