PDA

View Full Version : This LA traffic cop - a little unusual

Chief Stinky
Fri Oct 4th, 2013, 01:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErASUGL00gQ

~Barn~
Fri Oct 4th, 2013, 02:17 PM
So sad that guys like him are the exception, rather than the rule.

GMR
Fri Oct 4th, 2013, 03:56 PM
of all the traffic stops I've had, I'd say the majority of my tickets have been positive experiences (if that's possible) with the officer. If I were to leave reviews, the majority would actually be positive. Last stop I had the officer knew I had a radar detector, he had me speeding but wasn't able to get me 'clocked' because then another truck got in his way right after he saw my speed for a split second. Turned around and followed me at a distance (which I was unaware of except for radar detector going off), so he knew I had one. He brought me to his car while he looked up my registration since I did't have it on hand, and showed me how his radar works and everything. I wish I would have asked a question about how 'clocking' works (I think I have an idea, but not for sure)

#1Townie
Fri Oct 4th, 2013, 05:38 PM
So sad that guys like him are the exception, rather than the rule.

+1

mdub
Fri Oct 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Classic clip. First saw on Sunday Morning Show.

Like what this guy is an actor . Nope a real Cop.

Aaron
Fri Oct 11th, 2013, 12:51 PM
I wish I would have asked a question about how 'clocking' works (I think I have an idea, but not for sure)
Feel free to ask me any questions you want, my experiences are pretty much an open book. I'll only not share something if it is very sensitive or confidential.

I too, despite being stopped over a dozen times both before and after becoming a Police Officer, and earning a few performance awards, have never really had a negative experience or a negative association to the Officer.

laspariahs
Fri Oct 11th, 2013, 01:50 PM
The benefit of the doubt! So simple. Yet so rare.

Ghosty
Fri Oct 11th, 2013, 02:40 PM
"I'm here with you, not up here over you. I never liked being looked down at."

Fucking awesome, complete opposite of some (not all) power-tripping cops you might meet in Denver.

Husky
Fri Oct 11th, 2013, 03:47 PM
That is cool, there is a bunch of cops in Colorado that should take lessons from him and leave their attitudes at home.

#1Townie
Fri Oct 11th, 2013, 05:57 PM
That is cool, there is a bunch of cops in Colorado that should take lessons from him and leave their attitudes at home.

Hey the only reason you have problems with cops is because you have an attitude problem. Or at least that's the argument I always get around here. Lol