PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here like trivia (as in similar to Geeks Who Drink)?

Vance
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 02:23 PM
So I'm on a trivia team that does a weekly trivia challenge at The Tavern chain (we go to the old downtown Littleton locale in particular) and attendance has fallen off greatly this "season" rotation from last, even for our own team.

If you'd like to have some fun, potentially win $20,$40, or $60 towards your tab - come and play against us! Given the competition (or lack there of) the last two weeks of this short season - I suspect if you've got any skills whatsoever you'll probably fair pretty well!

Tuesday nights... start time is 7:30. Maximum team size is 6.
@ any of the Tavern locations BTW... not just the Littleton locale.
That's just where I'm at every other week (my particular rotation since I can't make it every week)

(If we're short a player or few, and you are interested, let me know and I'll keep you posted on our team's needs for fill-ins)

Generic
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Is it Geeks Who Drink? I get out on occasion, my Meetup group does it. I'm hoping to get into a more regular rotation somewhere. I'll keep this in mind.

Vance
Mon Oct 7th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Is it Geeks Who Drink? I get out on occasion, my Meetup group does it. I'm hoping to get into a more regular rotation somewhere. I'll keep this in mind.

Not GWD - separate trivia league against the other Tavern locations - culminating into a "seasonal" tournament for prizes.
Last season (summer) - our team took 1st place. We won a weekend (2 night stay) to any location in Vail (I picked the Four Seasons), a 100 gift card to The Tavern chain, and a $50 Visa gift card.

This season is only 7 weeks instead of 10 and prizes appear to be similar.