PDA

View Full Version : the best "O"

Mother Goose
Wed Oct 12th, 2005, 01:41 PM
A tall woman met a midget at a party. The midget was barely three feet tall but they were attracted to each other. After a few drinks they went back to the tall woman's apartment. "I can't imagine what it will be like making love to a midget," said the woman, "especially with the size difference and all." "Just take off your clothes, lie back on the bed, spread your legs apart and close your eyes," said the midget. The woman did as she was told and soon she felt the biggest thing she'd ever experienced inside her. Within a few minutes the woman had climaxed eight times. "If you think that was good," said the midget with a smirk, "Just wait till I get BOTH legs in there!"

Khalid 171
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 10:30 PM
So did I get this right. The midget put his head and half his body inside of here.. :shock: what going to happend when he goes all the way in.. I can see somthing terrable happening after that.

Spiderman
Fri Oct 28th, 2005, 01:27 AM
So did I get this right. The midget put his head and half his body inside of here.. :shock: :wtf: :no:

"Just wait till I get BOTH legs in there!"Implying he had one of his legs inside of her.

Khalid 171
Fri Oct 28th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the clear up Bob. :oops: I don't know why I thought something else. I get it now.

Spiderman
Fri Oct 28th, 2005, 08:54 AM
:lol: I think I get what you were thinking now! :shock:

That brings a whole new dimension to muff-diving (and spelunking)!! :lol:

Scer
Fri Oct 28th, 2005, 09:34 AM
:spit: :pointlaugh:

Sometimes the aftermath are way funnier than the jokes.

react on reactas

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Oct 28th, 2005, 09:47 AM
they could fly 2 for 1 if he did that though! :lol:

Becks
Sun Oct 30th, 2005, 06:21 PM
That was just wrong