PDA

View Full Version : Journeyman Electrician Needed

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Oct 14th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Hey All...I haven't been on here for quite some time, but figured here was as good a place to start.

I'm the office manager for Monterery Energy here in Denver and we are looking for a Journeyman Electrician. If you are looking for full time work (40+ hours a week). You must have your own tools and a reliable mode of transportation, mileage will be paid. Please give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and we can talk. Me alongside with my manager will be doing the decision making. We are looking to hire immediately.

Travis Josifek
720/810-7521
tjosifek@montereycorp.com

~Barn~
Mon Oct 14th, 2013, 09:09 AM
I have none of these skills and will have to borrow some tools from your current staff. When can I start?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Oct 14th, 2013, 09:27 AM
I'd be happy to interview you Barn! I'm just off I-25 and 58th Ave. You can use my tools as long as I get to ride one of your 2wheelers...fair trade I think.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Oct 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM
If the position isnt already taken... :lol:

I will shoot this off to my brother in law.

Thanks!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Oct 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Ezzzzzzzy...have him give me a call or e-mail. Barn is under experienced and wants way too much dough.

Bueller
Mon Oct 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM
if I didn't already have a job I kinda like I'd beon this.
bumps

Ezzzzy1
Mon Oct 14th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Ezzzzzzzy...have him give me a call or e-mail. Barn is under experienced and wants way too much dough.

Will do man. Hes a cool guy thats a hard worker. I dont think hes all that happy working for the company hes been with forever because of their lack of drive for big contracts. He deserves something else/better.

I will chat with him later.

Thanks for posting up!