PDA

View Full Version : Photographer

Sean
Sun Nov 3rd, 2013, 07:40 AM
Anyone in Csprings do photography or know someone? Looking for a professional to do an afternoon shoot, sometime in Dec, for outdoor family photos. You know, the new "yuppie" family type photos where it looks like a freaking LL Bean advertisement. Looking for a solid photographer at a fair price, that's all. Instead of randomly choosing someone I thought i'd check here first. If you know somebody please forward their name and/or a link to their portfolio.

:cheers:

Mecha Hayai
Mon Nov 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM
I will PM you the contact info of a guy who does a good job.

Sean
Wed Nov 6th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Cool, thanks man. I'll drop him a line. :up:

Sully
Thu Nov 7th, 2013, 09:28 AM
There are a ton of photographers on this board (and on FB), however, I think they are in the Denver Metro area... but maybe... just maybe.. if you talk nice to them, you may convince them to travel to the Springs for you ?? :makeout:

Suki
Tonee
Vance
Asp_129
Mother Goose

asp_125
Thu Nov 7th, 2013, 10:21 AM
I've been known to pick up a camera once in a while.

I think Margaret Oliver is down in CS. https://www.facebook.com/margaret.oliver.photosports

Sean
Thu Nov 7th, 2013, 06:38 PM
There are a ton of photographers on this board (and on FB), however, I think they are in the Denver Metro area... but maybe... just maybe.. if you talk nice to them, you may convince them to travel to the Springs for you ?? :makeout:
Silly goose, I know that. I was just checking to see if there was anybody in the southern hemisphere. Besides, you have an easier time convincing boys to do what you want. :boobies:

Didn't Wicky sell his shit so he could go racing? :dunno:

I've been known to pick up a camera once in a while.

I think Margaret Oliver is down in CS. https://www.facebook.com/margaret.oliver.photosportsTrue, and your shots are great, but you're a northie now! Plus, I probably couldn't afford the "asian-sensation" :) Thanks for the link to Margret. I've heard the name but don't know her. She does a lot of MRA stuff, right?

asp_125
Thu Nov 7th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Yup Margaret isn't a regular anymore but she does show up when the series goes to PPIR or Pueblo.

Cat118!
Mon Nov 18th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I may be able to help out. PM me
I travel to the Springs area 1 to 2 times a month