PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go on a couple hour ride today? Sun Nov 3rd

naughtyaudi
Sun Nov 3rd, 2013, 11:16 AM
Hey guys I'm new to the site but I figure id atleast check to see if anyone is up for a ride. I'm located in boulder, I could ride up to 30 minutes to meetup and then id like to hit the canyons. My number is 804-938-2537, call or text! I'm looking to get on the road in about an hour to an hour and a half.

-Alex

j0ker
Sun Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
Hey guys I'm new to the site but I figure id atleast check to see if anyone is up for a ride. I'm located in boulder, I could ride up to 30 minutes to meetup and then id like to hit the canyons. My number is 804-938-2537, call or text! I'm looking to get on the road in about an hour to an hour and a half.

-Alex

I am right up the road in Longmont. Hit me up next time you are heading out.

One-ops
Sun Nov 3rd, 2013, 04:41 PM
Welcome!!!
Thanks for posting and not being a lurker!! lol
Just missed ya by a couple hours could of had you ride down with my boy. Oh well hope you got out and had a good ride.
Catch up with next year on some rides heading up your ways.

Ph03niX
Sun Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:38 PM
I rode to 28th and pearl around noon. But wasn't up to ride the mountains yet xD. I saw a group of cruisers with a yellow r6/r1. Was that you? xD

Drama2
Sun Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:53 PM
Your new bike is alot of power...how do you like it so far.

I rode to 28th and pearl around noon. But wasn't up to ride the mountains yet xD. I saw a group of cruisers with a yellow r6/r1. Was that you? xD

Ph03niX
Sun Nov 3rd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Your new bike is alot of power...how do you like it so far.

Ohhh I know haha. I took it stupid fast today. I'm not about to put that kind of power into the curvies. Maybe in the spring..

One-ops
Mon Nov 4th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Awsome new solution to that problem with these way to fast bikes in the twisties! Bikes only as fast as you make it go crazy I know.